Everything posted by Phil
-
The begining of RS? How did it start?
:roll: smithing lvls havnt changed very much from the beggining Actually yeah the smithing levels were different from what they are now. It used to be somthing stupid like addy plate at 99, can't remember exactly. It was changed I believe when bluerose started getting to the higher lvls.
-
Spanish and spanish speakers in tip it
Yep if you are going to use spanish here then please provide the translation too. Thanks.
-
#Indie
Ok... that's really freaky. I didn't see this when you posted a few weeks ago, but just opened it just now and read it. Guess what song was playing in winamp just now - The Dead 60's - Riot Radio, which I just aquired :shock: Heard them on the radio a few months back but forgot about them. Will have to check out their album. Also Daan - will check out some of the stuff you posted about in the last post ^
-
what do u think
I'm assuming you are saying this because you didn't like getting warned for spamming?
- WoW?
-
The begining of RS? How did it start?
At the launch, you could not choose, everyone was the same and it was pking everywhere except as you say Lumby and where gaurds were. Only later did they add the choice of becoming pk or non-pk.
-
The begining of RS? How did it start?
What did the map look like when they first released it? - I will have a look around for an early map, I know one is on tipit somewhere. How many towns? - main towns were Lumbridge, Varrock, Ghost Town (edgeville now), Al Kharid added soon after release. How many banks? - no item banks, only bank for money in Varrock I think For quests/items being added after release look at http://www.tip.it/cgi-bin/np/viewnews.cgi?newsall, news items goes back to Feb 2001, one month after runescape went public.
-
Hi everybody! I��â�š���´m new (at forum)
Most people on these boards are 13 :) Also yes Jagex are planning a Spanish version of runescape. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=402 ... ight=jagex Anyway welcome to tipit :)
-
hello
Ehh guys, welcome posts are allowed here. Whoever said they were spam? The only ones I lock are the ones where the author doesn't even try to really intorduce themselves. Now people posting like pennywise, lordofthesword, Striker6, _k0m0d0_ and dragonst0rm is spamming. If you think a thread is spam then report it to a mod, don't post on the thread saying it's spam. Welcome torque, don't listen to the others, we aren't that strict here, just follow the rules and you will get on fine :wink:
-
Cell Phones
Yeah I'd probably get a 12 month contract if I was to go into a contract. Only problem is that I don't have a stable income atm. :( Atm I'm with o2, best service for pay as you go I've had on a phone yet. With every ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã10 /month I top up I get like 200 or something free txt messages. Problem is that I use it to call more than I txt.
-
poast pics of ur cars(perferably mustangs)
Please use the existing topic - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=406 ... automobile
-
most stupid thing you have done
Signed up to play runescape. Nah, I dunno, getting lured into the wildy and getting pked?
-
making money
He's not wanting to live in a youth hostel. At least I hope not.
-
making money
Think this would be pretty impossible to do without help of some kind. Getting your own own place costs a lot of money and without a job you're not gonna be able to stay long. Job first, then place :P
-
rs2 signatures
yep, that's the best place to get help on sigs on this forum.
- OMG PAUL
-
Cell Phones
Actually looking into getting a new mobile. Went into the shop asking about pay as you go stuff and they tried to talk me into getting a ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã20/month contract, with o2. Undecided atm.
-
The Matrix: Path Of Neo
Perfect example of how not to start a discussion here.
-
River Lum
I think it will only be Edgeville>Lumbridge, not the other way around, unfortunately. well its a river, it goes one way, but sometimes at vacation i see people canoeing the other way Well it could be a tidal river meaning it goes both ways. And yes it's possible to paddle against the current in a canoe.
-
Tell YOUR history in RuneScape in 5 short numbers!
1. Found runescape Jan 12th 2001, started playing as Golden_Sword 2. Forced to quit May 2001 3. Made a new character Oct 10th 2002 - Lord9000 4. became a member Easter 2003 5. Hit 100 combat Dec 2005 and then quit playing.
-
Most annoying sounds?
:shock: I hate that too. Dunno why though, it's not like it's loud.
-
the kid in me just died - Kirby Puckett - R.I.P
merged the two topics together and edited the title so others know what the topic is about.
-
The gazette write's another article on shiva. Tip.it Include
Good to see you read the announcements board when you signed up. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=403422
-
Testing something
Please don't. It's just spam.
-
The gazette write's another article on shiva. Tip.it Include
I understand what you are saying Y2g2003. When I first heard about this article I hoped it wouldn't be some person trying to blame video games and online-communities for the death. I was glad to see it wasn't though. I can also see, as you said, she has tried to put it delicately.