Everything posted by Phil
-
The funniest thing you've seen all day? Maybe.
Yeah old. This topic isn't going anywhere good. Locked.
- Numa Numa
-
Spore; the best game ever?
I've heard about this game before, good to see it's still coming along. That video is actually pretty hilarious :P Looks great on the video and I will be definetly looking at this game in teh future. Anyone know when it's planned for?
-
EVE Online : I've been sucked in.
Heh you thought that other bounty is big? Found a few more. I know they are part of the stroyline but it would be pretty cool if it was real. Anyway I've bought the best type of gallente frigate, but I have to wait till tomorrow night until I can use it since had a skill to train for it. :(
-
EVE Online : I've been sucked in.
Heh I saw that bounty too. I've gotten a bit further into the game now. Finished the tutorial and done a mission or two. What would you say I should do now then? Keep doing missions? It's pretty annoying when you have to jump about 6 places and back just to deliver something. Which skills should I be training up first? One annoying thing with the game, it keeps randomly crashing on me with no reason. About every hour or two it crashes. :?
-
What have u waited in line for!?
Lmao I know what you mean. The queue's at Merchiston were terrible when I matriculated as well, its not made any easier by people who have no idea what theyre doing though :? You went to Napier in the end?!?! That's well cool :D What course you doing? pm me if you want :P
-
EVE Online : I've been sucked in.
Just finishing the tutorial. No wonder you start in a university, there is so much to learn! My nick in game is Leffer for anyone who wants to add me.
-
EVE Online : I've been sucked in.
Didn't get a chacne to try this yet. Will do the trial now. Downloading the game as I speak. Will post later when I get on.
-
What have u waited in line for!?
Matriculation on the first day of university. Must have waited about an hour or more in a long snaking queue.
-
UNITED GOT THE CARLING CUP!!!!!!
Well done Man Utd :) People here make it sound as if it isn't an achievment at all. It is one of the major cups in English football. I'm sure Arsenal or Liverpool would have gladly taken it since the League cup is better than no silverware, isn't it? Bubsa: You say that there wasn't much competion in the final for Man Utd. If that was right what happened to Liverpool in the League cup? Why weren't they in the final giving Man U a good challenge? Oh that's right, they got knocked out by a Championship side :P
-
Cingular screwed me over
This happened to my friend a while ago. Billed him for the internet running on his phone for a stupid amount of hours. He managed to prove the company that it didn't happen, since he had been using his phone for texting and normal calls during the time he was have meant to have been using the internet, and he couldn't do both at the same time. Something like that anyway, I can't remember the exact details.
-
Best way to fall asleep?
Best way I can get to sleep is to have done active stuff during the day. Staring at a monitor or tv before you go to bed makes you not be able to get to sleep since it keeps your brain active. I do it all the time, but then I have trouble getting to sleep most times. I feel like my brain is still buzzing from the computer screen.
-
postin pictures
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
-
R.I.P.
I'm not sure whether to believe this or not. I've seen too many people claiming their friends have died on this forum. Has anyone got any proof of this? They can pm so I can verify this story if they wish.
-
Randomly Started Working - Lock Please!
Good to hear. Locked.
-
Randomly Started Working - Lock Please!
have you tried using IE or the client since?
-
more health advice please
Water is definetly your best bet. As was said, drink it before you go to bed at night. I don't think I will be having a fry up after a heavy night out again, after what happened last time. :x
-
Toothed chickens
Pity they probably all will be destroyed due to bird flu by then eh? Interesting story though.
-
My wonderful education
I did somehow manage to take higher computing but my teacher wasnt very knowledgible either. I was predicted an A for it in 5th year, got a C so I retook it and still only got a B. Although I suppose I cant blame it all on my teacher though :? . I'm not really bothered that I didn't take it. I have an Information Systems degree now :P Hmm I can get a computing degree but I can't get credit standard grade computing!
-
My wonderful education
In school our computing class was terrible. I don't think the teachers really knew as much as they should have done. If they had I might have actually been able to take higher computing.
-
chelsea 1 - 2 BAR�����¢â�¬�¡AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OWNED K ?
So true.The rule saying they weren't interfering with play is a joke. Maybe if they were staning at the side of the pitch, far away from the actual play it would be ok, but they were in a dangerous position in the middle of the box.
-
Your favorite sport and team, multiples if ya want
Just too embarrassed to put Livi :wink: Hehe, there's no embarrasment - Livi just really suck. I supported the Jambo's since I was about 5 anyway, LONG before Livi were in the Premiership. long before livingston even existed too.
-
Your favorite sport and team, multiples if ya want
Just too embarrassed to put Livi :wink:
-
Your favorite sport and team, multiples if ya want
Football: Scotland - St. Johnstone. England - Manchester United. :)
-
This is sad
And people wonder why they get "hacked" Keep your system secure! Visit the tech board if you want to get your system cleaned.