Everything posted by Phil
-
Ze Arctic Monkeys
I'm kind of undecided on them at the moment. I seem to get tired quickly of the songs that I have heard from them so far. Catchy yeah but a bit annoying.
-
How to make colored gloves
So why did you choose to ask in the non-runescape section? This is off topic. You should be looking for the help and advice board.
-
Private messages busted?
It does? That poor person I have been trying to contact, lol. Close this, since I guess it was spam. Well maybe it doesn't. Check your outbox - it sent for me even when I got that error message. Has sent for me in the messages I've tried to send, as well as giving the error message.
-
Fun with google maps...
Yeah this ship in the bahamas has 4. Ship is over 900 ft long.
-
who do u spend more time with ure family or runescape?
I spend all day playing rs, barely see my family & friends. Anyway lets get back to the music & movies discussions.
-
Last Album You Bought?
In October it was either Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better or The Arcade Fire - Funeral. Can't remember which one was last bought.
-
Photoshop/Imageready Noob...
Ah well you never said you figured it out on GIMP. Anyway have you looked at online tutorials for Imageready?
-
Photoshop/Imageready Noob...
You mean you are still trying to sort this after 15 months? - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=639846
-
Fun with google maps...
I knew you weren't being serious :P But still, it would be interesting to see pics of training/test areas, but I would think that the US government wouldn't allow google to show them
-
umm hey
No not removed because people were posting in the wrong place. There was no use for it. No one was posting introductions anywhere. Most of the people who used it anyway were people who used only the general board. Was decided that the few who introduce themselves could do so in a new topic. Obviously if it was lots of people doing this then the sticky would be brought back.
-
Fun with google maps...
Well there's lots of military airbases about with military planes in them. Dunno about the secret bit though. Also there's hundreds of planes (flying or not) that are pictured in google earth, it's quite amazing really. Just look near airports, you are bound to spot a few.
- umm hey
-
Bypassing blocked ports on a company firewall
10. Moderators and staff members will use their discretion in taking any actions. Now go ask any mod or admin, they will not allow the discussion of bypassing blocks. Go talk to your network admin if you want to play a game at work. Heh, and you're the one wanting to play games at work? 'Nuff said.
-
Help w/ Runescape Lag (I already read the sticky)
Yeah what are your system specs UnformedDude? (moved this to tech, more likely to get the right type of help here)
-
Fun with google maps...
I've seen a couple of these types of names made of trees before (can't remember where the other one is though). Anyway they are pretty cool like. And to give you a better context
-
do u have abank pin!?!
Beacuse I don't need one.
-
do u have abank pin!?!
And your reasoning for this is? Did you read my post at all? Saying that people, who don't have a pin, they are an idiot or dumb is just being ignorant. To anyone worried about thier system's security, visit the tech board where you can get some help.
-
do u have abank pin!?!
I agree with weezcake. I don't use one it would be just an unnesecary hassle for me. I think people who are prone to getting hacked should set one though. I don't need both a password and a pin, it's kind of like the saying "belt and braces" If you can't feel/be secure with just your password, you wont feel/be secure with adding a pin as extra security.
-
David Hasselhoff on RuneScape!!!
what those two said ^
- Runescape Community
-
Do online petitions actually work?
It's different because the people who signed were members of the liberal democrat party. I'm sure that if it was 3000 non members then it wouldn't have been as effective. I think he also left because of pressure from fellow LD MP's.
-
Get up in the mornin', get on the bus...
Haha, evesdropping is very hard not to do whilst on a bus.
-
Tip.It Times: Varrock Library (on the forums)
Necro in the tipit times? :shock: Whatever next?
-
parkour
Just use this topic. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=370238
-
Is it a butterfly or a moth
http://www.sciencebob.com/lab/q-moth-btrfly.html