Everything posted by Phil
-
Whats your new years resolution?
Ahh c'mon man. It's even still on the same page... http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=373456
-
What was your first post?
Camobizkit or however you spell it :) Actually he is still about very occassionally in the irc room.
-
Longest thread
Haha, yeah. Anyway yep, spam, bandwidth and stuff. So locked.
-
What was your first post?
You just registered last month... Anyway, I forgot I posted on another name before this one. Lord9000 :P First post on that account was removed - something to do with Matt and the Olsen twins..., but oldest normal users can see is.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=434
-
Post Your Mug
I don't drink coffee or tea, but any hot drinks I have in these...
-
lol how many of us actually still play RS?
Yeah this thread has past its best.
-
What was your first post?
Well since the oldest ones seems to have been deleted in the cleaning, this is the oldest I can find on this forum. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=39336
-
Help with hyperlinks (i think)
Please if you have to bump a thread, at least wait till it's on the 2nd page. We don't want to get into the habit of bumping all the time.
-
E-machines lag for rs?
And until that time you wont be getting any help here :)
-
E-machines lag for rs?
First - You left out part of the log. Secondly - you are stil using SS. People use 3rd party clients, which is not allowed here, and they they come to this forum to get help about their systems. I don't get it!
-
E-machines lag for rs?
And if you search you will find Jagex messages that say they are illegal. Works both ways. Jagex haven't given anyone an official definitive answer. But we don't allow people posting about using on this forum. So lets leave the SS talk out of this thread. thanks. to the thread starter - might want to try and post a hijackthis log here for us to look at. You said you have scanned for spyware already, yes?
-
rune web sig
Yes, and if it is an image, then remember to put the img tags round the link.
-
lol how many of us actually still play RS?
Because every once in a while there is actaully a decent thread posted in general or the other boards which is worth reading and posting in. The boring game doesnt equal this forum, now does it?
-
rune web sig
I don't understand your question :? Paste the link in the sig section of your profile? Try reading http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71 for sig help.
-
GME: Winner! - Lord Of The Rings 3 (ROTK)
Seems some poeople try to turn any topic into a politics debate :? I will be de-stickying this soon probably.
-
lol how many of us actually still play RS?
Not played properly for about a year. But in that time I played for a few weeks only to get 100 combat :) Oh and I played when decent updates were released like farming. I agree it's a veryyyy boring game :P
-
HACKER ALERT!!!
I'm locking this since... ...no naming names rule etc etc. People should know better by now. If they accept random files from people they probably deserved to get hacked.
-
help plzzzz
You can get a decent wireless router from about ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã40-̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã60. Good brands include 'Linksys' & 'D-Link' I'm actually looking to buy one myself soon.
-
E-machines lag for rs?
im using um... ss.. signed using default Might I suggest not using SS. If you want to sort out your problem the least you could do is not to use illegal 3rd party clients.
-
help plzzzz
Yes do what Aldeon said and get a router, wireless might be best if you don't want to put a cable between the router and the 2nd computer. Not sure why Aldeon thought you were on dialup :?
-
E-machines lag for rs?
Most probably a java issue then. What browser are you using to play? (e-machines work fine with rs btw :wink: )
-
My HiJack This Log. Please Help.
You know being sarcastic isn't going to make anyone want to help you out. People that provide help on this board do so in their own time. Please also remember that people are usually very busy at christmas time. Next time don't sound so ungrateful when people try to help you. Now onto your log... please fix... O23 - Service: MS Software Generic Host Process for Win32 Services (svchost) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\svchost.e3e (CAUTION - executable file) (file missing)
-
The official mile run topic
I think I would die trying to run a mile quickly. Put me in a 100m sprint and I'm happy :)
-
Wildy exile ? that cant be happening ? Why is this ???
Can you please give us a bit more in depth system spec than that. and maybe explain what you meant in your last post? Have you scanned for viruses or spyware?
-
2005 : A Year In Review, and the future? / Resolutions?
Merged Rba resolution topic with Robs original one. Some replies may seem out of place now :P