Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Thats Nickelback isn't it? :? :wink: Well considering half a dollar is 50 cents I'd be inclined to say that hannibal is right. I have no idea how much a nickle is though?
  2. Phil replied to -Hero-'s topic in Off-Topic
    Hopefully nothing. Doubt that'll happen though :(
  3. ?

    Phil replied to Lime_Mercury's topic in Tech and Computers
    moved to tech board. Does that happen only in IE? Tried Firefox or Opera? Does it happen on all board themes?
  4. Phil replied to marz's topic in Off-Topic
    Maybe if you actually sorted your post a bit, people would answer how you want them to!
  5. Phil replied to marz's topic in Off-Topic
    I think they tried to read your block of text but gave up half way through. I don't blame them.
  6. Yeah fake. It would be amazing if he could do that once. But 4 times? Never :P I'm more impressed with the keepie uppies he's doing :)
  7. Have you read the stickies? Scan with Adaware SE and spybot S&D, then post a hijackthis log.
  8. I'm sorry, did I just read a 102 year old is not only playing football, but is making the top 10. The only thing you can say about that is...wow. 37... 103... what's the difference these days? :P True legend.
  9. Yeah I got mixed up with world player of the year last year :P Glad someone noticed. while we are on the subject of Ronaldinho here is a video of him vs Zidane :wink: Brilliant stuff. http://rapidshare.de/files/1000910/Zida ... o.wmv.html
  10. Yep Ronaldinho has got the award for european footballer of the year today. I pretty much thought that he would get it again. It's well deserved. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4475808.stm Lampard came 2nd and Gerrard came 3rd. I actually thought Henry would have been higher than that.Actually pretty good to see a few people who play in England in that list there. Here is the final list of players 1. Ronaldinho (Barcelona) 2. Frank Lampard (Chelsea) 3. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) 4. Thierry Henry (Arsenal) 5. Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan) 6. Paolo Maldini (AC Milan) 7. Adriano (Inter Milan) 8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juventus) 9. Kaka (AC Milan) 10. Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona)
  11. Thin and crispy here. Don't really like deep pan pizzas.
  12. Phil replied to Ryan's topic in Off-Topic
    Seen this one a few days ago on another forum. I thought it would have been a great ad. The bit with the grenade and then the taxi driver at the end were hilarious. Shame it wasn't aired.
  13. Phil replied to Peter's topic in Off-Topic
    When I graduate from Uni with my IS degree next summer I would like to go travelling for a year or so. After I would like to get a computer related job, which isn't too stressful and which I enjoy doing that would give lots of money. Would also love to go and live abroad (Australia or America or somewhere like that) that nice and warm. Get a nice house by a beach (and all that stuff) :P Would like to have a family by my late 20's/early 30's though. I'm 21 atm :)
  14. I saw that film a few weeks ago. The stereotyping in it is awful :P
  15. OK rounded all of them up that found. We have 81 :P ... we need to get the full poster and we need to start taking some out :?
  16. Phil replied to cjlhdevil's topic in Off-Topic
    OK guys don't turn a RIP thread into an argument. No more of the american football posts please.
  17. We should have had another try, but they said they couldn't see the ball on the ground. Meh doesn't matter, it's only rugby :P
  18. Don't like plagiarisers on here. Sorry.
  19. As Hannibal said... google. doh.
  20. Think most people got what I found, othr than.. Crowded House MC Hammer (not sure about this one)
  21. Phil replied to cjlhdevil's topic in Off-Topic
    Great player in his day. One of the best. RIP.
  22. Yes all third part clients are illegal. Don't use them.
  23. we are not going to help you get around the system's blocks. As DaN said, speak to the admin or whoever runs it.
  24. fix the following.... O2 - BHO: Verizon Broadband Toolbar - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-D0FC-E57AF4D5FA7D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\VERIZO~1\SFP\vzbb.dll O2 - BHO: (no name) - {549B5CA7-4A86-11D7-A4DF-000874180BB3} - (no file) O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - (no file) O3 - Toolbar: VZBB - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-D0FC-E57AF4D5FA7D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\VERIZO~1\SFP\vzbb.dll O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar search - res://C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\toolbar.dll/SEARCH.HTML O23 - Service: X10 Device Network Service (x10nets) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\ATIMUL~1\RemCtrl\x10nets[Caution: ExecutableFile] (file missing) Now the next I'm not too sure about, please don't remove it just yet, till others give their opinion. Finding different info about it. O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [showWnd] ShowWnd[Caution: ExecutableFile] From quite a few sites..... But also from http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php? ... offset=850
  25. Wow, too much information!!! What antivirus scanner are you using? Why is it "poop"?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.