Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Tech and Computers
    No. Each log is unique and we often need the person to post an updated log multiple times. One thread for all these logs would just be way to messy, since there are often more than 1 HJT threads active at the same time. Please pm any suggestions for this board to a mod/admin in the future.
  2. Please search before posting http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=352 ... t=guerrero
  3. Phil replied to Peter's topic in Off-Topic
    Sigur Ros could probably go down as sme type of indie :P I like them also. Others I like include The Arcade Fire, Modest Mouse, The Shins (as others mentioned), Bloc Party, The Bravery, The Postal Service, Interpol, Kings of Leon & then some more well known types like The Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, Franz Ferdinand, Placebo and The Killers :D
  4. Phil replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    I remember quite a lot about playgroup, which is about 3 or 4 years old. Then loads of memories when I was 5+ including breaking my arm when I was 5. :P
  5. Phil replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    you mean pre/post searing? That's practically the start of the game :P If you think that was hard wait till you get near the end.
  6. Lee Evans is a legend where I live, he is the safe bet if you are putting on a dvd for friends to watch, I don't know many people who don't like him. I think Jack Dee is funny, his whole outlook on life just cracks me up. :P Yeah man, HMV sell a boxset of like 6 Lee Evans DVD's, i'm extremely tempted. Good call on Jack Dee too, the guy's just so dry you have to laugh. Yeah Lee Evans is pretty good too, Jack Dee is alright, his recent stuff on the tv has been funny.
  7. Phil replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    No membership fee (no monthly fees), just pay for the game and that's it. Relatively easy to pick up. Storyline in game is great.
  8. lol! y'know they should have put it as mr pink shot him since it kinda looks that way when you are watching. Why was Mr Pink hiding under the ramp in the first place? So he didn't get shot? :P
  9. Mr Pink. He was hiding under the ramp, you don't see him shoot Nice Guy, but when he gets out you see him with a gun. :wink:
  10. Oh wow, I knew I forgot someone! Billy Connolly is my favourte alongside Peter Kay.
  11. Funniest stand up comedian has to be Peter Kay, just cracks me up every time he's on stage. His tv programmes like Phoenix Nights/Max & Paddy etc. aren't as funny as his stand up comedy IMO, but still good :D He seems to be so natural on stage and making people laugh! notable mentions for other comedians? The late Ronnie Barker and Tommy Copper. Just hilarious looking back over their careers.
  12. Actually quite a few different strains of the avian flu have broken out since then, killing millions. The Spanish flu back in 1918 & 1919 killed between 25-50 million people.
  13. Phil replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    It's an online game - a mmorpg if you want to call it that. http://guildwars.com/gameinfo/default.html
  14. Phil replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    eh, i thought that was lineage II. maybe he was playing gw before that. Yeah he posted lots about guild wars. I used to play lots, have a lvl 20 char, got bored, not played it properly in a few months. Doesn't seem to work properly on the comp I'm using atm anyway. :?
  15. Phil replied to Adaga's topic in RuneScape Classic
    stickied :) Good work on the guide. I remember it being up on sb :wink:
  16. Huge outbreak? What news channel are you watching? Nazifox? It has had outbreaks in turkey but it hasn't even mutated yet. Turkey, Romania and a few other places. Maybe not all Europe but close. Certainly not "huge" anyway. I'm not worried the slightest bit about this atm.
  17. Seriously, there have been no flames on this thread. The idea was thought out and people decided that it wasn't in the best interest of the forum to add it. Better discussing an idea than to just dismiss it.
  18. Ever heard ot offtopic.com?Half the posts wouldn't be made there if it wasn't for the quick reply option.
  19. Yeah they have this on another forum I visit and I must admit it is very easy to get into the spamming way when it's so easy and quick to post.
  20. Not the right board.
  21. Phil replied to How2PK's topic in Off-Topic
    It's been here all today :) About these suggestions, I agree with rick's about the being against bashing of bands/movies etc. It's something I don't like myself so will hopefully be editing the rules slightly. To Daan, hit me on msn tomorrow so I can talk about this central topic sticky idea. It does sound usefull, just need to understand a few things about it first though :P To everyone else: keep up with the great suggestions :P
  22. After looking at this guy's last couple of posts I think he is asking about runescape videos. Please note this is a non-rs related board.
  23. First time I've seen or heard of this clip. Sure I think the tazer was a very harsh way to deal with the situation in the first place and the 2nd one where she is on the ground was just worse. But I can't believe the woman was told quite a few times to get out of the car and she didn't do it. Any sensible person will listen to a police officer if they don't want any trouble. In my view both sides are at fault. (certainly when she refuses to cooperate and the 2nd tazering.)
  24. I was being sarcastic. Obviously Phil was too. Or if he didn't realize that Winter Olympics would mean ice hockey... :P insane is on the ball today :wink: (nathan didn't say winter :wink: )
  25. I'm willing to bet that India will win the next hockey gold. Britain and Australia will be close behind. Ohh are you talking about ice hockey? :?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.