Do you have numbers in your name?

Krazyck

Wherever I go in this game of ours, there is one thing that constantly annoys me. People with numbers in their name. Now, a 1 or a 2 in there might not be so bad, but when i see someone with the name like "Dude1247821", you cannot possibly tell me that you are the 1247821st Dude, dude. .

SO, fellow board members, tell me. Why exactly do you have numbers in *your* name? is it because it holds a special meaning? Were you really the 1247821st dude? were you to lazy to make a name other than killer, and just took jagex's suggestion of killer297553?

Enlighten me! (and everyone else :P)

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soemtimes numbers r just there because the original name mite have been used or it is just there to make the name more original.

but i agree. i guess something like Killer 79 is ok but something like Killer 783485745 is a bit weird.

But, people do their names however they want it so I dont really care. and nobosdy else should really care if that guy has 10 numbers at the end of thea name either.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

Numbers in mine... :(

I was sitting in Science class my senior year of highschool and some class mates and the teacher were playing an online game. At first I thought it was bad because of the graphics, but soon I got bored since I had completed that day's assignment.

So I made an account, only one problem, I couldn't think of a name that I wanted to use. Metallica just happen to be on the radio that the teacher had turned on once everyone was done. So I tried just "Metallica" but, as I'm sure you guessed, it was taken. So I just randomly hit a few numbers, and came up with Metallica56. It's my first account that I ever used, still going strong some 4 years later. ;)

Nowadays I wish I would of picked a more "orginal" name, but I can't change the past. I'll have to deal with the name I picked because, well, I'm stuck with it. :P

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

A lot of those "number" names are autoers, too. I saw three cutting yews (well, a hell of a lot more than three, but three that matter to this discussion) and they were named Mod edit: No nameing names, not even autoers. ~Philip. I remember think "I wonder what tree ---------- are cutting at."

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated and drunkeness sobered, but stupid is forever.

wolfboy_kh.png

wolfboy_kh.png

None of my first accounts had numbers in them.

Numbers in my pure 'L1ttl3 b34r' to make it slightly harder to look up. Although i don't think that really works too well. =/

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I was sitting in Science class my senior year of highschool and some class mates and the teacher were playing an online game.

Wow, I wish I was at your school! :lol: Groovy teacher!

Nah no numbers in my name, I'm anti-numbers-in-names, unless it's like using an 0 for an o because the version of the name with o in it is already taken, but just sticking numbers on the end of an ordinary name annoys the heck out of me - no offence. :)

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

because my first account, oddfaery, died before I found a bank. So I started over in order to keep my valuable items from tutorial island.

I kid you not...

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

because my first account, oddfaery, died before I found a bank. So I started over in order to keep my valuable items from tutorial island.

I kid you not...

:shock: *no comment* I'll spare you :P

Hazardmaster. Nothing. I was surprised it wasn't taken.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

I dont have any numbers in any of my account names, and Im dam proude of it :wink:

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

DAM :cry:

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

I kid you not...

Haha, I remember back in rsc not knowing banks exist and losing my massive 2k in varrock sewers because of a dam zombie. :cry:

I hate it when I see a higher level player than me with a name containing just numbers. It feels they should a have a really cool name instead.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

well my sn on rs is rise0191 rise is because i skate that is the name of my skate team that im on and 0191 are the random numbers i put on my aim sn and i have just kept using them ever since

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

My rs name is Lord9000.

I chose that name because when I first played rs everyone had mules to put extra stuff on (this was before there were item banks so mules were alomost acceptable) so I created extra characters incase I needed them. I cretaed Lord100, Lord200 etc etc.

When I returned to the game a year or so later I never had my main to play on since I thought it had been deleted for innactivity so I created a new character Lord9000, the numbers were just an addition to the series I used before. I thought at the time I'll make a new character later with a better name but I soon relised I got to many levels to create a new name :P

Really if you can't look beyond the name and see the player for who they really are it doesn't say much about you.

sig2ho7.jpg