Do you have numbers in your name?

Krazyck

Dammit, someone's already taken the name with the numbers in it :P

Are you Lost :?: :wink:

I usually dont speak much to ppl with only numbers for names or worse before the fix anyone with deciving names made of o's and 0's. ajl[bashyourkeypad] adam on tip.it is diffrent tho i read alot of his post here and he seemed like a good guy.

For whom said that numbers are on your keyboard to be used, your right, but i still dont like them in names.

Well my numbers mean something, but I can see why they're obviously annoying. I made AJL221893 for mostly everything I used since I first started using the internet (except with forums relatively recently) and realized a name like AJL221893 is just flat out annoying and hard to recognize/remember.

Oh well. At least it keeps people from remembering my name and adding me asking questions and stuff. :P

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, awesome.. these are exatly the type of answers i was expecting. Some people with a reason for the numbers (age, birth year, grad year etc) and some with "I dont know what the crap I was thinking." Lots of people with no numbers in the name, good stuff, and just to clarify,

I don't instantly hate anyone with numbers in their name

Its just annoying. Pretty much all of my friends are annoying for some reason, but its not exactly hard to look past that. Hell, if the number is there for a good reason, I think its great... Its just when the person is too lazy to get the name of choice and they MUST have it so they randomly slop a few numbers on the end that irks me...

Actually, i have a few characters with numbers myself..

Krazyck - Main, all round feel good movie of the year.

Krazyck1 - Failed black pker, inspired by the pking video "Resurrection" featuring the Iron Maiden song, "Dance of Death"

Krazyck2 - First "fun" character, wears full rune with chain at lv 18.

Krazyck3 - Second "fun" character, wields rune weaponry at lv 15.

Krazyck4 - Third "fun" character, used to wear full rune with plate at level 23 on rs classic, was messed up by the update.. Now lvl 33.

Krazyck5 - Second pker attempt, 1 defence low level pker. (28ish cmb)

Krazyck6 - Third and best pker attempt, was extremely low level pker, using both strength and mage to mess up people at low level wild. (9 cmb)

Krazyck7 - Placeholder haha.. just incase sort of thing.

Im not too sure beyond that. So, as you can see, I too have the number game going... Anyways, keep it up guys, I love the different responses that are being generated by this thread :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

So what, do you hate everyone that has numbers in their names? Do you hate me? The keyboard has numbers on it for a reason, so you can use them. If people decide to have numbers in their names then let them be.

Yes Nikoli40, we hate you. :wink:

Gaelforcwynd.png

What does my name mean?

does anybody know?

do i know?

It's original, it makes no sense, and it has no numbers in it

Gravity:: a fundamental physical force that is responsible for interactions which occur because of mass between particles, between aggregations of matter (as stars and planets), and between particles (as photons) and aggregations of matter, that is 1039 times weaker than the strong force, and that extends over infinite distances but is dominant over macroscopic distances especially between aggregations of matter

Vag: short for Vagrant

Vagrant:one who has no established residence and wanders idly from place to place without lawful or visible means of support

Basically a wanderer,drunk, or someone who sells their body

I just looked that up... so i guess my name means wandering force

pretty cool to me

TIPIT IRC NAME= G_R_A_V

because my first account, oddfaery, died before I found a bank. So I started over in order to keep my valuable items from tutorial island.

I kid you not...

Same as me.

My original did, my dad picked my name for another internet game so I just stuck with, except I died before I found out what Draynor Bank was, so I made another.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

because my first account, oddfaery, died before I found a bank. So I started over in order to keep my valuable items from tutorial island.

I kid you not...

:lol: :lol: That is awesome. :D Odd you rock, haha.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I have a "3" in my name because "pinkbullet," "pinkbullet1," and "pinkbullet2" were already being used. :cry:

Doesn't matter anyways. I think "pinkbullet3" is better than any of the ones listed above. :roll:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

So what, do you hate everyone that has numbers in their names? Do you hate me? The keyboard has numbers on it for a reason, so you can use them. If people decide to have numbers in their names then let them be.

Yes Nikoli40, we hate you. :wink:

I feel so loved now, thanks guys, lol

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

I have a 2 in my name

My first account was Wa Chick

Now I'm Wa Chick2

Dont bother asking, I have no clue.

But! when i do make new accounts i refuse to let them have numbers

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

moose585 because the 585 is the first part of my phone number so its easy to remember

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

believe it or not I stared in Rsc but i kept on getting killed by highwaymen i made a second one same thing.

i started this dude 6 motnths ago and so far hes beeen going on and strong i only put the 1 in my name because raggy tramp was taken

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

I don't have any numbers in my mains lvl.. But some of my pker accounts have.. And I can understand that lots of people have numbers.. Almost impossible to get a name without numbers now..

But a name is lame if it's called something like : (a name)1954812

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.