Do you have numbers in your name?

Krazyck

It depends. If the numbers have a meaning I am fine with the name, or if there aren't too many of them. I personally don't have numbers in my name as I prefer to be more orginal. If the name isn't like me1937583193 then I am fine with it.

sig5235ro7.jpg

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth do people have letters in their names? :D My name "X5-452" comes from a GREAT tv-series called "Dark Angel". Everybody should acknowledge the greatness of Jessica Alba. 8-)

~ Future Of OLd Style | Karut Karpaasit Clan ~

On my first guy, it was 95 cuz it's close to 100 and also divisible by 5 (::')

For another character, 8 was my lucky number at that time and I doubled it so that made it 88

untitled6kv7.gif

WOW I though I was the only one that was bothered by numbers on peoples names. I see I was way off. I have two accounts both with out numbers. Druekeset and Yauguru. And the whole reason I started Yauguru is because druekeset bugs the crap out of me. Especially the SET part.

People say I am special because of no numbers. I was supposed to have a longer name but it didnt fit so I just went with the name I have now. I love it now.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

neat my name is all right but ppl put numbers for the year they wer born like 1 of my rs friends or how old they wer when they made the name like i was 12 when i made this name or sometimes ppl just like the numbers

On my new account no numbers! \'

Pasta Cheif

Pure ownage from Italy. 8-)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

my name is furryturtle1 b ut there was no furryturtle already. I wanted it to be furryturtle13 because 13 is my lucky number but there were too many characters so the 3 was cut off. I didnt realise so i went with it.

Now, looking back, i would much rather have it be just furryturtle, but its to late :-(

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

No numbers in my mains name. I also recently created a character that will become my lvl 3 skill pure. X Huzzah X. Suprised it wasn't taken. 'Ego Suicide' is numberless as well.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

well i started playing runescape a while ago(bout 1 and a half years ago) and i dont know why but i wanted to be deathlord but that was taken so the thing popped up that gave me choices of my name and deathlord326 was there so i picked it. Well i managed to get that account to 72 combat with good other skills but then that got banned. So now in honour of my first account i made another account 326death326 at first it was gonna be a pker/main but then i decided hell with that and just stook with it being a main. And to this day i still wish i had not done what i had done to get deathlord326 banned....

but most of the original names are taken now so its very hard to get one

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Evilboy1034

My friends favorite number was 1033 so he made an Evilboy1033 and told me to join. I was like, "Nah, I can't come up with a good name, so I wont join." He then told me to use Evilboy1034 and so I did. We eventually had a small clan with just poeple from RL in it but I am the only one that stayed because my computer can't hold any other games since the graphics card is crap.