untitled6kv7.gif

Also,

WE NEED DROP X!!!!!!

u get too many useless items while skill training

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to keep numbers out of my screennames on Runescape, Tip.it, and everywhere else I go to.

If a name had a few numbers in it, I don't care...but having 10 numbers in your name confuses me. :shock:

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD

Numbers in mine... :(

I was sitting in Science class my senior year of highschool and some class mates and the teacher were playing an online game. At first I thought it was bad because of the graphics, but soon I got bored since I had completed that day's assignment.

So I made an account, only one problem, I couldn't think of a name that I wanted to use. Metallica just happen to be on the radio that the teacher had turned on once everyone was done. So I tried just "Metallica" but, as I'm sure you guessed, it was taken. So I just randomly hit a few numbers, and came up with Metallica56. It's my first account that I ever used, still going strong some 4 years later. ;)

Nowadays I wish I would of picked a more "orginal" name, but I can't change the past. I'll have to deal with the name I picked because, well, I'm stuck with it. :P

Pretty much the same way I came to get the name "Rebdragon17". I don't mind the numbers though, IMO its a good sign that this is my first account, and people can recognize that just from reading my name. It'd be nice not to have the numbers, but I don't have any big problem with them :) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I chose barfbag 5 just because I chose it with a 5 in 6th grade I wanted barfbag 5, and no1 thought I'd do it, so I did and I'm still playin! 8)

rssig1.jpg

To stand in the valley of death is one thing, to not have been able to stop the chaos is another.

Nah no numbers in my name, I'm anti-numbers-in-names, unless it's like using an 0 for an o because the version of the name with o in it is already taken, but just sticking numbers on the end of an ordinary name annoys the heck out of me - no offence. :)

~Ian

my main is "dork_vader_0" its a zero.

i dont know who the origonal "dork_vader" is but im pretty sure i'm the second. whoever he/she is they stole my name. its been in the family for ages (actually since '77 when the first starwars movie came out) i diddnt like the nimber so i made an account "brachii" an upper arm muscle (I.E. biceps brachii) i made another one with as short name as i could get "1__s" 2 underscores.

its really hard to get one without numbers. unless its somthing really off the wall or you have been playing forever.

also who else wonders who the others are. i sometimes wonder who "dork_vader" was...

tipitlessersigea3.png

i have 2 "12"s in my name its a long story.

When i was young i played neopets so i decided to have the usernamer 12bigo12 bucause i was 12 i am big (well tall) and my name starts with "O" but one day i forgot my pass and made a new neopets account called 17bigo17, so one day i see somekids playing rs and make my account called 17bigo17, but i soon quit because i cant get it to start. About 2 or 3 years later i decide to get back to it because i saw some kids playing it and how they got it started so i desided to use the user namer 12bigo12.

the end.

i was going to make my screen name riku322 but it was taken but a defualt thing said riku3220 and its that that much of a difference so i chose that i dont see the problem of having numbers in your name if its 1-4 numbers more then that is crazy

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

MY first account didn't have any numbers but he got stuck in draynor manor :oops: so i created this account and the auto option was a 7 so i took it... i very much regret not using my brain to think up a good name, but whats done is done, im stuck with this name now.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

I've never used numbers in any of the names I go by anywhere. It just bothers me to no end. :P I

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

because my first account, oddfaery, died before I found a bank. So I started over in order to keep my valuable items from tutorial island.

I kid you not...

Hehe, sounds like me. My first character was ishep, got to the incredible heights of lvl 4 combat, but died. I had no idea where to get my net, axe, pickaxe, tinderbox etc. Started this new account called ishepp, seem to have got a bit further. I now have the accounts isheppp and ishepppp, though I don't use them much. I don't mind numbers really, just no one had used my name until I came along. It's hard to report or add people with more than about 6 numbers in their name, like when someone says add my friend 4938523743, and you haven't split private chat. (This happened to me, never worked out what his name actually was until I met him.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

Chrisjonespl- First acc, didn't care about my name.. didn't think i'd play long..

Baitedx2- first pure to praise long time rs friend baitsrevenge/baited

Rhita Ghar- First Range Pure

Enzo Warrior- Def Pure

all rsc accounts, long forgotten

X Kerdz X- Long story, Kerdz was taken so tried the next best thing.. just remembered the rsc pking with hoards of X*insertname*X pkers running around the wildy 3 hittin nubs.. which reminds me... does anyone remember the feat of 'catching' ?

well my name mixand is kinda a story.. :P i made a account got it to lvl 23 its name was jchampion because of my first and last name (i hope this isnt againts the rules to say even though i don't care if somone knows my last name but i got bored with that so i gave it to my little brother made a account called mixandshake for some unknown reason but i couldnt have it so i just typed mixand and it worked, started cutting a few trees got easy lvls thought well this is easy and i can sell the logs to this genral store for 1gp ea! (only place i stayed from lvl 1-20 was lumby and alkarid when i got to oaks i sold them 2gp ea willows near gen store 4gp ea and omg i even sold yews to the genral store!! then somone was going to buy my yews 250gp ea and i siad wow, i gave them but he said he forgot hes money and siad he would pay 100k more tomorrow so i waited but he never logged on again... :( then i found edge then wc till 75 turned member and from that day i have cut 20k+ mage logs *ty xp charts* :P

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

On my former main account (banned earlier today :( ) i had the numbers 3292 at the end of my main, they were for my birthday, so I suppose that falls under your special meaning category. On my new main however I opted for no numbers in my main.

FREE DURIAL!!!!

Add to your sig if you agree, don't let the others lead you the wrong way.

My first account was mmorgp or something :lol:

But i died in the wildy with my new kool steel and i thought i wasnt in lumbridge because my camera view was different and i thought i was lost and could never find lumbridge again so i started a new account : "Falander", i'm happy i did that :lol:

And nah, i never liked numbers in my name.

My three accounts name are:

Undead Tiger(main)

Undead Tigon(Pure in the making)

Undead Liger(40 def Ranger)

Most people are just too lazy to try and find a name without numbers. I hate names with numbers so i came up with these three...go me :lol:

Angelic_Whim.png