Do you have numbers in your name?

Krazyck

I don't have any numbers in my name, although my pure's name does have numbers in it, which coincidentally has nothing to do with anything :lol: .

Well my friend irl was rcing and I was running and he asked me what I what do when he got 54 runecrafting. I thought, "Hmm maybe I will make a pure and score some rune pks."

When the time came that my mate as going to reach 54 rc I decided to start making a pure. I couldn't think of a name, so I asked my mate, he was too excited to answer as he was about to level. He pmed me saying "L 0 0 t i 3!"

Now, obviously he said this as in the way someone would say "w00t" when something good happens to them in runescape. Foolish me thought this was his name idea, and foolish me decided to name my pure "L 0 0 t i 3."

Strange the way names happen. :shock:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose my name because I thought it made me sound like a medieval lord. (Dunno why...)

My first account was Guerrero40k (strange goal I had that I wanted to make 40k, never did because I got hacked. Nevermind.)

From then onwards my account didn't have any numbers in it.

neogeo0823: noun. the name of a runescape player. the name must be broken into three seperate and distinctive pieces when pronounced.

thusly: neo, meaning new. geo, meaning earth, rock, or geography. and 0823, meaning the creators birthday of august 23rd.

if a literal translation were to be made of neogeo0823, the closest meaning that one could achieve to the true meaning of the name would be there will be new earth on august 23rd. some say this is a prophecy, others say it has already happened. no one knows for sure.

Numbers in names....shocking. They all need to die seriously...no matter what excuses they give!!!!
hypocrit much? :roll: :wink:
I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

My Runescape username is the same as my forum name, Calypsan. My original Runescape character was Superdmchan. The reason I picked the username Calypsan is because I decided to get a fresh start in Runescape, so I was listening to a band called Falling Up, and the song was Into Your Dreams, original title Exit Calypsan. I thought the word was fascinating, sounded like a good name for someone, and decided to use it.

i despise my name, at the time i was into ty beanie babies, * don't ask, long story, and despite what you have heard none of it is true..! none of it!!, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!!!*

anyhow, mad for beanies wouldn't fit as neither would madforbeanies, and I'm not very good at making names, so mad4beanies it was... , meh, i wish it was something better like "rainbow sauce" * i dunno, it sounds kinda groovy* but i really really really can't be bothered to go back to square one... now.. leave me to weep.. *ty beanies.. mutter.. grrr, rawr.......*

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

i have 1 number in mine, but i could never have an account like uh bill9864283850, id almost certainetly forget the name

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid

rsn: owd2

reason for the 2: because i cant use 3 letters

what does owd stand for?: only i know what it really means

:twisted:

Worst Update: Ditch of Stupidity

"when the rich wage war, its the poor who die."

owd2.png

owd2.png

pm me to sell green d hides, perm buyer

because my first account, oddfaery, died before I found a bank. So I started over in order to keep my valuable items from tutorial island.

I kid you not...

:shock: *no comment* I'll spare you :P

Hazardmaster. Nothing. I was surprised it wasn't taken.

I'm used to actually needing the items I start with in RPGs. I introduced myself to the game, no aid, teaching, or tutoring whatsoever, so how was I supposed to know?

If i had actually tried a space with names (I just assumed spaces would be invalid characters), I probably would just play an account called odd faery.

As for the ALL #s names, a lot of those might be people's ICQ numbers. ICQ isn't as common as it used to be, but imo it's the best chat program out there, minus the fact that nobody uses it. I still remember mine too... 85469436

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Nope, I don't. My rsn is the same as my name on these boards, except it has a space. I chose to leave it out here, because it was either underscore or nothing, and underscores are oogly :(

well this is my 3rd account on 2 last ones i died and lsot noob stuff(then made nw accounts( i can st ill remember pass on em

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Nope, no numbers on mine. Take the name straight from a game called Gladius.

(I DO have some accs in other "games" with numbers on them (not many), but I'm still so embarrassed :( )

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

I've had about 20 runescape accounts (I started with Battypenguin, thats always been my main). I've had several pures, cabbage picking accounts, woodcutting pures, ect ect. None have ever had numbers in.

Off the top of my head:

Battypenguin <-- Main

Blatant_Munk <-- Mage pure. Awesome name. Lost password =(

OoC_Batty <-- Cabbage picking newb account.

Rivenator <-- Started off as a level 3 woodcut pure, then range pure. Not sure what he is now.

Addyladette <-- Taking the mickey out of my freind Addylad =)

Your_Postman <-- A guy with a cool name.

Hotpantsrule <-- Still on tutorial island. Nice name.

Southern_Fm <-- Local radio station :D. Still on tutorial island.

Originality for the win 8)

Retired from Runescape and the OoC.

THE_Selbbub.jpeg

No one in their right mind would choose a name like Dr Dead Ant. And then I came along :oops: I also have Dr Dead Cat, Bat, Dog, Bee, and Cow.

blacksignaturewn1.png

My name (moron8275) is from originally my dad got us AOL dial-up (never get it!) and I needed a name for it. So I went for maniac (just because I am I suppose...) but it was taken (of course). So I randomly put in numbers and 8275 was what the numbers were.

Then I used maniac8275 for everything.

I played RS and made Maniac8275, but he died and I never liked him, so I made another. I had no idea what to use, then I was called a moron, and moron8275 it was!

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

my first account was steelersroc0 because they didnt have steelersrock or steelersroc so jagex suggested steelersroc0 and i just took it. For my main: azncool55 i picked 55 for my favorite number

And for my mage pure, numberless: Holdin Magic

ddcopybi5.png

^Clickity to go to our forums

Rincewind SW - because Rincewind is just 1337, and SW are my initials. Runescape was the first place I ever used this name; now it is what I use all over the internet.

I have a n00b range pure I was about to start on (if I get round to it) called Wowee Zowee (after the Pavement album) but he never got far out of Lumbridge... he need to get paid, yo? Gotta get him some arrows. He was only created because it's a great name and I wondered if I was missing out on the benefits of ranging on my main.

In both instances I boycotted unoriginal numbers. I reckon about 80% of RS players at a given time now will have numbered names... :roll:

Spooferfish - no numbers there.

I do have a pure (now retired) named Truth54 though. I used to have the name turth on a differant forum, for something else. I wanted a pure, and I liked the name Truth, but I knew it would be taken, and I thought the 54 sounded kinda cool after truth..so..there :)

35b9enp.jpg

My name I'm currently playing as, Golden 0wl (that's zero-w-l) was named in the same theme as my cousins' accounts, both of which ended with '0wl'. My old account, 14 silence, had multiple meanings. It could mean 'one for silence' or 'fourteen silence' (I was 14 at the time, and didn't care much for noise).

I dislike names that have numbers without meaning. I only like numbers in place of a letter or word substitute or are an important number to the individual (like 666, 13, or 7)

Nick 6464

Nick is my name, and 64 is my favorate number. Because "Nick 64" was taken, I put Nick 6464. (Instead of putting 'Nick 642"

I can't stand people like Joe4962821863 as a name :evil:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg