Do you have numbers in your name?

Krazyck

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dark alcyte

I came up with that name because...Before rs, i played another online game, just a regular game, not with other people or anything...and there was a species of alien called alcyte...or acolyte...probably the latter. Anyway, that and i liked a ship in a starwars game of mine called: Dark Acolyte. I have no idea y i shortened, but i did so ha. I love my name to date and would not have it any other way. Currently no other dark alcytes (dark alcyte1, dark alcyte2) But my friend, goldenalcyte has my name cause we thought it'd be cool to be opposites he didn't rip it off :P

my name is mauler109, and another one i made is a pure mage/range is named gimlipawns09. mauler109 is because just some random set of numbers, gimlipawns09 is because a) i am the biggest lord of the rings fan B) 09 is when i graduate.

I do unfortunately. :? I was 12 when I made my account, and plus, I didn't expect to play as much as I do. I remember even feeling triumphant about my horrid RSN of Evil Person8 after making my account. :lol: I didn't want to have any numbers in my pure, which is one of the reasons I made it.

But besides in RS, I don't mind number most of the time. I think it adds a little charm to a name, especially on a forum. My name on the main message board I post on doesn't have numbers, but I do have somewhat a fondness for usernames like "mj1198". :)

And as for past rejected usernames? I have a TON of them. :oops: Seriously. The more the merrier. I'll rattle a few off:

Slim2120 -- I like slim jims, lol. I made this one to do Shield of Arrav. But really, I do like slim jims

Revolver Pk -- I saw another guy with the username revolver, and liked it

Noyya -- got inspired by a user on another message board named boyya

Emryk -- German name for "world ruler"

Dowky -- I have no clue

Ska Man V -- I love ska. My favorite kind of music

Jamaicanrat -- I like Jamaica, lol. And rats

Bebop J06 (I think) -- I enjoy the show Cowboy Bebop

Skatalyte -- There was a pioneering ska band called the Skatalites

Skaramouche -- Another ska-influenced one, and I got "scaramouche" from Bohemian Rhapsody

Scurvy Sam -- My name isn't Sam, but I like pirates

Scurvy Swab -- This one I still kinda like. Pirates own

Auae -- No clue on this on either

Auaz -- see above

Cheetostains -- I like cheetos, what can I say?

Ferhe -- This one is really cool too... it's German, and means something like "ruler"

And last but not least... Necco Wafer -- I almost stuck with this one because I thought it was great that it wasn't taken, but I like "Inkblotts" better.

Phew... think that's all of em. :lol:

You have no idea how much I hate my Sn because of the numbers.

But, this isn't my first account, my first account was Looshbob.I made Yvettelovr36 when I was about 10 and thought it would be funny to surprise all of my friends by talking to them and saying it was their friend -.- And then I forgot Looshbobs password.I've thought about changing my name but I've come too far for that. :cry:

Yes I'm stupid.

because my first account, oddfaery, died before I found a bank. So I started over in order to keep my valuable items from tutorial island.

I kid you not...

Hilarious. Similar thing happened to me, I fought a "man" and died just outside lumbridge castle right off the bat. Took me a while to get back on my feet.

Paisua and Mummi. No numbers.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

So what, do you hate everyone that has numbers in their names? Do you hate me? The keyboard has numbers on it for a reason, so you can use them. If people decide to have numbers in their names then let them be.

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

Dammit, someone's already taken the name with the numbers in it :P

Are you Lost :?: :wink:

I usually dont speak much to ppl with only numbers for names or worse before the fix anyone with deciving names made of o's and 0's. ajl[bashyourkeypad] adam on tip.it is diffrent tho i read alot of his post here and he seemed like a good guy.

For whom said that numbers are on your keyboard to be used, your right, but i still dont like them in names.

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.