Do you have numbers in your name?

Krazyck

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people probably went and took all the good names at the start and sold them on Ebay or something. I've gotten a couple of novel ones myself such as 'City Mayor' and 'Sub Human', but most of the really amusing role playing style one's that you might like such as 'Guard', 'Man', 'Shopkeeper' etc., are all taken. Sometimes it won't even list a numerical alternative.

Gaelforcwynd.png

It didn't really took long about mine, it's same as my forum name: Legionwizard.

The reason why:

Witchking was taken, so I wanted something linked to it, and I love the word legion, I was playing age of empires 1 at that time, and wizard because I wanted to blow stuff up with staffs. So that's how legionwizard, commander of the legions of Sauron (if some know the films :) ).

But I'm not a powerful wizard, I'm more good at working, so mining and all that.

I just thought up an extremely good name, but I'm not gonna tell, yeehaa.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Well I do, but only because I got hacked on my old main, Woopidoo :cry:

total accounts:

Woopidoo - combat 33 [full mith :o ]

Woopidoo2 - combat 76

Mind Scaper - str 70

And me and my bros pure: D0nt_Hit_Me (yes, Familymembers can share accounts)

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

my rs name is shaq007

i absolutely hate it

i was 13 when i created it, now im 16. never thought id play for longer than 2 hours when i made the account. i put the numbers in because i couldt just get shaq

and best of all, shaq is filtered on rs. so whenever someone sais my name it goes ****.

THAT is annoying. and why the hell 007? nothing more dorkier

Yes, I am BlackStorm91

it would have been BlackStorm312 if it didnt have a 12 char limit because I tried it

Of course I tried blackstorm but it didnt work

btw my name just means a very dark storm outside.

I dont know how I came up with it. My old one was KyleRTCW but that sounds stupider.

1600+ Total.

18.3m/25m - DFS (or maybe a BGS)

yeah i got numbers in my name cos gordo was already taken.Plus that was my name in other online games and myemail adresss for a while.it just fits i guess.... i got anoteher account , no numbers , but the endings of mine and my freinds names are "the sly" so it will be gordo the sly or blah blah the sly or sumthing.private joke i think

dragonmvoidk,gordo%20da%20sly.gif

I know exactly what you mean, its just ruining the whole game for everybody, this is the worst update since noobs.

Lol it's gijs212, but I had gijs. But i quit rs and couldnt remember pass :P

gah!!! he is bumping after 1 minute, IT HAS TO BE A RHQER!!! KILL THE RHQER!!!

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

I have 651 in my name but only because it was the closet thing to my norm, although I don't like eccesive numbers

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

It is just so there are multiples of the character. The Tip.It team did that with a certain name before and everyone was that character but with a different number. Just so people dont fight over who had it where or they just like numbers.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I have thought about this much too, i usally look at someone and base them off there name to a certain degree, more numbers less likely to stay around along time, and or can be a trouble maker? Less numbers, has more meaning in there name, wants to play runescape for long time.

My main: banned

Lord_art18, names art and thought lord was a good touch, 18 was my fav number and still is.

Rusty_skillz: main

Was lookin for a good mains name, found one and like it so far :lol: