Do you have numbers in your name?

Krazyck

i have letters in my name but it is 2000(which is a very easy number to remeber) because it was what yahoo sugested when i was making an account and it was alot easyier then wyvren1753 or whatever it had also suggested(i am very forgetful) and now i use it all the games i play(and forums)

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

ive got a few accounts and only one of them has a number in it.

loki silath (main)

loki da sly (hybrid pker)

max2 da sly (Scout pker)

the reason i called it max2 da sly was not because he is the 2nd max...its because its a phrase me and my friends use in rl which is "sly to the max".

as for people with numbers in their names i got nothing against it but it would have been cool if they spent a little bit of time getting something original.

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

well autoers make names like ex. bob 3523. in rs it shows up as oen space but if u report rs thinks ure lyign cause there was no bob 3523 it had like 7 spaces i think jagex shoudl fix this gltich. Anyway my accoutn (subzero-x3) well i love mk :3> so i had to do subzero and im lazy. but then i made a pure name night whip. so my tip.it name became a hybrid no numbers =]

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Sadly, my username "Turkish82," does indeed have numbers in it. I actually hate numbers in a username (of my own, other's don't bother me). I try to be original, but when I made my account long ago, everything I would normally use was taken. I happened to be watching the movie Snatch, and my favorite character from the movie is Turkish. I tried that, and of course it was taken. I figured I would not stick with the game, and just wanted to play by that point, so I slapped my birth year after it. Viola, a character is born, and I am stuck with it.

It's funny, because I am known (not so much on Tip.It, workin' on that) by all my friends, and others as "Turk" now. If I ever got a chance to change my name in the future, I would definately try to snag that, or just "Turkish" without numbers.

On a similar note, it's kinda' lame when an NPC in-game refers to you by name, and it goes something like this:

"Well, good morning Turkish82! How are you today?"

Blah. -.-

eye_test.png

This is something that really irrates me. I always get names that dont have numbers in them because it looks so un original unless its in '1337' speak or something like hom13.

The most annoying thing I saw a few days ago was a guy's name that was [Name removed] (he was a macro btw) :(

I hate unoriginal names in games..

Don't name scammers or rulebreakers ~misterxman

Jaskkes.png

I never put numbers in my name cuz it sort of.. looks ugly and also wanted my name to b original

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Swedishboy was already taken, so i did just take a random nummer in the end of the name. And 7 seemed to pass well :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

ive number 22 in my name cuz my birthday is the 22th

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Jaym112, I don't really like numbers too much myself, the name has been with me for a long time though, so I used it on Runescape. When ever I do something else other than runescape, I try to stick with just "Jaym".

My name was gonna be zaps, but then I gotta put like 8 numbers at the end so I went with 2a's. then it said I couldnt do this yadda yadda yadda and I wound up with a 1.

I AM STILL THE ORIGINAL ZAAPS!!!!!!!! anyway I got another account, skulkuk, no numbers.

Yeah whenever i died or went the wrong way i thought my account was ruined so i went through loads of accounts..

inmegreat - had recently been to an inme concert

select a use - select a user wouldnt fit (its on the "create an account" page)

trust death - i had a great acc but i forgot it, it was trust "something" so i thought what the hell and put in death.

Triviology - latest char, i like trivium and i was thinking of putting a study of something in my name, so triviology came to my friends mind and he told me to put it in.

Guest TaDaraCampbell

i gave the number 47 in soccaplaya because when i made the name, some1 else already had it, and so i chose which may i have been.. i dont remember though.. my favorite number at that time

i joined about 2 years ago, so i bet there were many better names, but i didn't think it over too greatly and ended up with what i got

Though soccaplaya47 is better than my first account i made in RSC, his name is Wreckerxxx :?

now something that i found very odd was that when i was reading about the knife bug a few days ago, there was like two guys, one had god in his name and the other wizard i believe, but both had like 5+ numbers in their names! that bug was a long time ago, so how could there have been so many players with the same name?! and i am certain there were better names.

Drgnriderx11...yeah i have a number at the end deal with it. Sometimes numbers at the end is better. I like the name drgnriderx11 better than drgnrider. Although drgn30480 would just be silly. A lot of numbers is bad and annoying but sometimes 2 or 3 isnt so bad.

Drgnriderx11.png

i have numbers, cause when i made my account,i just entered my name irl

but it was not available, i just took one of the names that was suggested

i'd like to change my name if i had the chance to