Everything posted by fastortoise
-
Why don't I bruise?
...because somebody popped your blood vessel. I guess there's no "reason", its just internal bleeding at the skin level, and I doubt that you have stronger veins than everybody else. Try shooting yourself in the leg with a paintball gun to be sure.
-
Beer Pong
This is how my friends interact when someone decides they want to play beer pong: -omg, this game has too many rules, lets simplify it -okay, just shoot and drink *10 minutes later we've invented 20 different rules to "make the game fair", nobody is drinking* That's why I cringe at the mention of beer pong. I much rather ride the bus, play kings (which also has too many rules for a bunch of drunk people to agree on), box head, or drink out of das boot.
-
Why don't I bruise?
Not hardcore enough :oops: But in biology terms, I'm pretty sure it does not mean you have a healthy circulatory system... humans bruise for a reason. When people take Aspirin (a blood thinner), they bruise more easily, but I don't think the opposite is logical. The answer to your question can't be an easy one, maybe you're just special in an extremely unfascinating way.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
There's absolutely nothing wrong with hooking up with a chub - as long as your friends don't find out :smile: (they always do) My entrance scholarship to uni got replaced by an even bigger one, more than double the initial offer. Yay free money! And yeah, it's a secret, I don't even plan on telling my parents.
- Today...
-
Do you (sub)consciously avoid talking to unattractive people?
I don't judge on looks, but i'm sure if you compared the total amount of time I talk to hot girls and ugly girls at every party I attended you'd notice I talk to hot women much more.
-
Done anything awsome lately?
It's a bit more structured than that. Each boxer rolls a die, the lower numbered one takes a shot of beer. There's a designated shot glass filler to speed things up, so it's just roll after roll. 3 rounds of 3 minutes each, whoever quits or pukes first loses. I'm ABOUT to do something awesome. Reasoning: I'm going to a mask party, with a lot of sexy people, and everyone goes up a notch because girls with hot bodies but ugly faces suddenly become perfect 10s :thumbsup:
-
Blue Dragon range slaying
it's generally accepted that rune cbow is the best range item for killing blue drags, and since broad bolts are the best damage/cost ratio i think you're golden. other one-handed items like knives and darts is just a 0 fest, theyre made for low def nps.
-
Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily
Also, it really bothers me when my dog is wandering around the kitchen when I'm sitting at the table eating. Not only does it distract me from my food and conversation, he always brushes my leg with the tip of his fur. I don't get the warmth of a full-on rub, only the annoying tingly feeling. And he does this a dozen times every time I eat... I feel like kicking him when he does it. He also sticks his head in the open dishwasher and doesn't move when I close it unless I'm chocking him. STUPID [wagon] DOG
-
Done anything awsome lately?
I beat a 350 pound man at beer-boxing last night. I weigh less than half as him and I already had 4 beers in me when we started, he brought me all the way to the end of round 3 which is when he lost :smile: It was pretty gross though. Now I get free beer whenever I go out drinking and he's there :cool: (it's the first time we met, but I am definitely going to be stalking this guy)
-
Today...
Last night was the roughest night of 09. This "morning" wasn't so bad, only because there was a nice young lady taking care of me :). Didn't have a headache and didn't puke whatever I consumed, so I'm golden right now. I should hire somebody to take care of me when I'm out drinking, because I doubt a relationship can survive when I'm the only one half conscious.
- Today...
-
Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily
When people scratch paper with the tips of their nails. It doesn't make a sound or anything yet it makes me groooooaaaaaan
-
What did you do today?
hmmm, I guess i'll start measuring my speed with split time, then. Personally, I only made it to 9,700m/30min. My friend did 10,070 or something, but neither of us are rowers. EDIT: okay, just got back from the gym. I only did 1KM and it said I had a 67 split. I have no idea what it means, I much prefer the "km per 30 min" measurement.
-
Dexter
I just spent all day watching season 4 (yes, this is what I do on vacation) and I must say, WOW. I'm completely blown away. They sure did make up for season 3... not quite as good or fresh as the first season but definitely the runner up for best season. The ending was just wowomg WOWOMG
-
Coffee/Tea
Now that I'm on holidays I can sleep in, so no more coffee. I noticed that I stopped taking naps after dinner, and I feel a lot less groggy. Too bad I can't wake up at noon for the rest of my life :thumbdown:
-
Today...
I take it that you're not doing the highest level available, otherwise you would know that you can't get good grades from just being in class. I do. I'm not even saying I'm super smart. Honors classes just aren't that hard. Next year IB will be hard though. Also, school delay like I wanted. :thumbsup: Weeeell, in college, professors have strict criteria/objectives to follow and most classes they don't have enough time to cover everything, and you have to do the rest on your own. You'd probably still pass on the final if all you did was revise your notes, but if you want to be a contender in scholarships and stuff you'd need to put in the hours and teach yourself things. If the professor is nice, he hands out his criteria/objective paper and you can easily figure out what you haven't covered in class, but if he's not so nice, it's read-the-entire-book-time!
-
What did you do today?
Hey assassin, does your rowing machine have a " xxxxKM projected for 30mins" type deal thing? Like, if you kept going at that pace for 30 minutes, it gives you how far you'd go. It's what my friends and I use to compare out instantaneous speeds, and I'm wondering if you've ever tried passing the 10,000KM / 30min mark.
-
Making a CD for the car
Thanks for the suggestions, my first CD is now complete thanks to you guys :) Now let's get started on the second! :thumbsup:
- Today...
- Today...
-
What did you do today?
holy [cabbage]. how long of a break to you take between each 500m? I can't imagine doing 4KM even if it takes me an hour :shock:
-
Today...
It's after high school and before university. Basically, there were too many losers going straight to university after high school, so they made high school one year shorter than the norm and invented Cegeps (what I call college), which are two years long for pre-university programs. Cegeps are there to bombard students with work in order to weed out those who wouldn't do good in university.
-
Done anything awsome lately?
I wish someone would do something awesome already..
-
How do YOU dress?
Wongtong... I don't know about other guys, but I go crazy over outfits like that (except, lose the cow spots). Especially when it's on a petite girl with nice legs and a thin body, shwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :mrgreen: