Everything posted by B_50_2
-
Have you ever borrowed something from a good friend?
I've worn like 100 mil in items. Red masks, santas, full dragon cavs. I let my friends wear my stuff. It's called trust. I'd never run away with it. Soultar let me borrow his black mask. Which got my slayer up. I guess people trust me, so i can trust them
-
Should we be able to get 1000 void points at PC?
I think there should be a 'Cash x tickets'
-
The Kalphite Queen is really starting to bug us!
Me and Ajc are 94s, and Freestakepls is 99. I'll be level 95 soon though
-
Nicest person you known on runescape?
Most of my friends list. People who don't come on here. Etc
-
Music
SEARCH this is like the 100th topic about it.
-
The Kalphite Queen is really starting to bug us!
I'll post what i wear in a minute, need to buy more pots.
-
��â�š���¥ The Blog Of CA2theone ��â�š���¥ ~Update~ MOVED!!!!
Ur giving me a joke right? I am a master at abyss runecrafting and banking...I am 70 runecraft, crafted ovre 40k natures and have never been pked. Ring of duelling because i always forget my ammy ftw! How can you call yourself master at something so simple? :-k
-
The Kalphite Queen is really starting to bug us!
Thanks, we usually do like 5 a day. She hits bloody hard on the second form :wall:
-
The Kalphite Queen is really starting to bug us!
So yeah we are the KQ team. There is 3 of us, Ajc100, Freestakepls and me (B 50 2) have been at the big bug. I've died once, and the others haven't yet :P Thats us 3, we take maces to use specs, i managed to hit 2 30s with the specials, so thats why. We split all loot between us, 33% i think, which leaves 1%. We usually do a few runs a day, in between training. The drops: 1 600 Fires 2 20 Wines 3 20 Wines 4 Power ammy 5 Power ammy 6 CHAIN!! (Rune) 7 Lava Battlestaff 8 19 Bloods 9 Nothing 10 Nothin 11 19 bloods If we get something good like a Dragon chain, we will sell it (Or if one of our team wants it, they give us 66% of the cash). And we will screeny. Here is what we wear: Me: Ajc: Freestakepls:
-
what to do on rs if nothing else to do?
Listen to AAR or RHCP and play RS. get the fire cape, 2 hours :D
-
LAST DAY OF MEMBS! STARTING RANGED:70/85 20K FROM LEVEL
OMG 10 MORE EACH. Seriously buy 1ks. Why do you need 100 anyway :-w
-
" 'Tis Time For A Little Jad Slaying Methinks! "
I'm gonna get cape too. 73 range :P Race you to it? :D
-
RuneScape 101 (Parents' Guide) - updated map!
Covered up Isfadar :P I'll edit after i can zoom in
-
Blaze's RuneScape Adventures!
I gotta say i thought you were a noob, your combat, not a good outfit. But i take a look, and it's pretty nice, and such a nice 99 skill to get! (Thieving) very nice
-
Desert Treasure
I got booted once, second time = fine. I ran with super energies.
-
How would u finsh runescape
Sell armour and stuff to buy a Pumkin ( I can afford ) Then i'm done :)
-
Whip me up some luck Scimi... Posted on SODB... Here for TIF
Free whip plz? :D Nice drops dude!
-
Fast snape grass or money making guide
Do this: You need 1 Lyre per how many trips. Get boat to waterbirth, pick up snapes, use Lyre to tele back, go in house, give stuff to the man to take back, keep doing it.
-
Bandits or Daganoth?
Why BanditS? Dags are better
-
generous people
Isn't there like 1000 topics here about generous people :-w
-
Anyone else having trouble?
I'm on my skiller/pure and i'm just lagging. Seems okay.
-
How are things up to date?
How are macros taking over? You complain about new quests etc, like POH and everyone dropped, and now your all on about how good it is.
-
What was your first barrows item from chest?
19k Coins? Okay then... I think max is like 3k...
-
More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]
Get members. We pay for more space. You just play it, macro it, and stuff. Once you can proove how you need a new bank tell me, it's not like you have alot of seeds talismans construction items. Is it?
-
when cabbages attack....got pic
OOC have like 1.2 million cabbages. That post is really nooby!