Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B_50_2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B_50_2

  1. I've worn like 100 mil in items. Red masks, santas, full dragon cavs. I let my friends wear my stuff. It's called trust. I'd never run away with it. Soultar let me borrow his black mask. Which got my slayer up. I guess people trust me, so i can trust them
  2. I think there should be a 'Cash x tickets'
  3. Me and Ajc are 94s, and Freestakepls is 99. I'll be level 95 soon though
  4. Most of my friends list. People who don't come on here. Etc
  5. SEARCH this is like the 100th topic about it.
  6. I'll post what i wear in a minute, need to buy more pots.
  7. Ur giving me a joke right? I am a master at abyss runecrafting and banking...I am 70 runecraft, crafted ovre 40k natures and have never been pked. Ring of duelling because i always forget my ammy ftw! How can you call yourself master at something so simple? :-k
  8. Thanks, we usually do like 5 a day. She hits bloody hard on the second form :wall:
  9. So yeah we are the KQ team. There is 3 of us, Ajc100, Freestakepls and me (B 50 2) have been at the big bug. I've died once, and the others haven't yet :P Thats us 3, we take maces to use specs, i managed to hit 2 30s with the specials, so thats why. We split all loot between us, 33% i think, which leaves 1%. We usually do a few runs a day, in between training. The drops: 1 600 Fires 2 20 Wines 3 20 Wines 4 Power ammy 5 Power ammy 6 CHAIN!! (Rune) 7 Lava Battlestaff 8 19 Bloods 9 Nothing 10 Nothin 11 19 bloods If we get something good like a Dragon chain, we will sell it (Or if one of our team wants it, they give us 66% of the cash). And we will screeny. Here is what we wear: Me: Ajc: Freestakepls:
  10. Listen to AAR or RHCP and play RS. get the fire cape, 2 hours :D
  11. OMG 10 MORE EACH. Seriously buy 1ks. Why do you need 100 anyway :-w
  12. I'm gonna get cape too. 73 range :P Race you to it? :D
  13. Covered up Isfadar :P I'll edit after i can zoom in
  14. I gotta say i thought you were a noob, your combat, not a good outfit. But i take a look, and it's pretty nice, and such a nice 99 skill to get! (Thieving) very nice
  15. I got booted once, second time = fine. I ran with super energies.
  16. Sell armour and stuff to buy a Pumkin ( I can afford ) Then i'm done :)
  17. Do this: You need 1 Lyre per how many trips. Get boat to waterbirth, pick up snapes, use Lyre to tele back, go in house, give stuff to the man to take back, keep doing it.
  18. Why BanditS? Dags are better
  19. Isn't there like 1000 topics here about generous people :-w
  20. I'm on my skiller/pure and i'm just lagging. Seems okay.
  21. How are macros taking over? You complain about new quests etc, like POH and everyone dropped, and now your all on about how good it is.
  22. 19k Coins? Okay then... I think max is like 3k...
  23. Get members. We pay for more space. You just play it, macro it, and stuff. Once you can proove how you need a new bank tell me, it's not like you have alot of seeds talismans construction items. Is it?
  24. OOC have like 1.2 million cabbages. That post is really nooby!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.