Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
What con lvl do you need to have a mounted glory?
It is indeed level 47, and it goes in your Quest Hall.
-
Buying from a Macroer...
But make sure that he doesn't give you big bones, or something else, instead. Autotypers/macroers in F2P always tried to give me willows instead of yews, or bones instead of big bones.
-
Which weapon is better flail or whip?
All that plus flails degrade, so you'd actually be spending MORE money on all the repair costs, rather than a one-tine whip payment.
-
Frogs, Mimes, Drill Demons, and Freaky Foresters?
6 frogs 10+ mimes 6 drill demons 5+ freaky foresters About 18 months total playing time.
-
Just a small question
Correct on both accounts. :)
-
Prayer drain in barrows
The prayer drain is ALWAYS 8 + number of Barrows brothers killed. It happens about every 15 seconds. I've tested this, too, and it's true. :
-
ne1 kno wats the best way to happen freaky forester event?
There's no way to trigger that event, as well as mimes, drill demons, mysterious old men, frogs, and most other assorted events. That being said, every other time I try to teleport or alch a random item I get while training, I get a random... usually the old man, but I've gotten a few drill demons/foresters that way. :P
-
The new engine update made Mining harder. *crys*
Do you know any skill that gives you materials worth up to 12k each from absolutely nothing? I thought so. And I haven't noticed anything new with mining.
-
need help on getting 99 in a skill
Fly fishing, then lobsters when you're high enough to fish them quickly enough. Fly fishing is really good experience.
-
Strengh Training (Not PC)
Totally ignore that comment. With 10 defence they'll eat you for lunch, and the leftovers for dinner. Then they'll make a pie out of you, and save it for when their friends come over. It will be delicious. Rock crabs are good. Experiments are better, but they have no drops at all. Rock crabs at least have drops, but they're kind of crummy.
-
Answered - Close or Lock or Whatever.
Oh. I just didn't know it picked up mithril bolts... thanks for answering.
-
Answered - Close or Lock or Whatever.
An odd thing I found whilst ranging: my bolt count only goes down by one every 10-15 shots fired. I'm using Ava's accumulator, and mithril bolts. I'm not sure if the accumulator picks up the bolts, but it's still kind of weird. I made 59 bolts last for at least 400 worth. Anybody have any ideas as to why this is?
-
Camo Clothing
LOL! I'm sorry I just had to laugh but full camo should never be worth 1M gp. You'll definitely be reported for item scamming. Don't do it! It's not difficult making 1M gp if you know what you're doing. Um, you can't even sell random event clothing... :P
-
Camo Clothing
It took me 18 months to get all my Drill Demon random events... then they all happened within a span of a week. :?
-
Wealth in Warriors Guild??
My first trip there, I didn't even own a Ring of Wealth, and I got my first rune defender in exactly 910 tokens. Soooo..... yeah. :P
-
Membership or not I have the card, you decide by answering.
Even with a Visa gift card, it'll kick in literally within in ten seconds. And this game's totally worth $5 a month. That's under 17 cents per day you play - even if you play one day for twelve hours. :P
-
Strength bonus
Well, I have 70 strength, and when I equip my whip, defender, glory, etc. etc., then I have at least a +90 strength bonus. 70 + 90 = 160, so I should be hitting more than 20s? After all, that would be a strength level of 160. :P And that's why it doesn't add strength levels. :wink:
-
Stats good enough for Dragon Slayer?
I did that quest at 40 attack/defence, 35 strength, lobsters, and a strength potion. You'll be fine, as long as you don't have a habit of lagging. :P
-
Zam Wines...
And some permanent buyers will trade you laws plus cash - usually around 500-600 GP - for every wine you give them. I made a few hundred thousand doing this in F2P in a fairly short amount of time. I'd suggest finding a busy world, as the spawn times are quicker - however, more and more F2Pers are catching on to telegrabbing, so you might not find a full world devoid of telegrabbers.
-
Best p2p place to fly fish salmon
It'd be Shilo Village if you want to bank; if not, then basically any fly fishing spot works.
-
My Super Poisoned Bronze Weapon Collection! -Reborn!
Pics or it didn't happen. Come on, you have about 25 items in your collection. Its impossible for someone my level to have less than 25 coins. I've got no coins at all, actually... level 84? Bronze p++ weapons? That's.... insane. Certainly unique. Yet really schweeeet. 3.14/3.14!
-
First Barrows Drop! after 27 runs....0_o
Man, I haven't gotten one in at least 30 runs... Congrats! :D
-
tricky or not?
Oh, like standing in the lobby with rune, then switching to Dharok's in the actual fight? No, that's allowed, since you're not scamming, hacking, etc. etc.
-
Getting membership, but not using it
I'm pretty sure it activates the moment Jagex gets your payment and upgrades your account to member's status.
-
Inventory Backpack...
Erm, no, you only get the 28 spaces your inventory allows you. Those people miming were either not getting the rock or just powermining - mining and dropping the ores repeatedly, to gain experience.