Everything posted by No_OnE
-
Moose Manip.
Originality is overrated. ? He just means that he would like to see the original picture that you manipulated... Anyway, nice job I guess. Seems a bit simple IMO and over contrasted in some parts but still, nice.
-
LimeWire sued by the RIAA
Heh, sorry. Didn't even cross my mind... I'm in school sleep mode... Too tired to really think about where I'm posting... Won't happen again...
-
Rate it
I disagree, I like the text, I just dislike the image. Sorry dude. This coming from someone who probably has know knowledge of good GFX... Yes, the animation is smooth but it's pointless. When it hits the color black, it doesn't match. Nor does the red and white anyway.
-
LimeWire sued by the RIAA
I just download AC/DC songs and Queen songs and any other songs by artists that can't be found on iTunes... I know it's wrong but w/e...
-
Moose Manip.
Picture isn't showing up for me...
-
Another Photo Manip...
As said by some others, it was done that way on purpose. The checkers is a pattern used commonly on ChaosGFX and I'm sure on other places as well. I seemed to like it in this sig. As for the over used style of version one, that's why I made a version two. Thanks for all the comments! Glad most of you liked it. ^_^
-
Another Photo Manip...
Yeh. I played around with the border for a while. I tried a ton of different colors from the sig, I tried white, and I tried black. In my opinion, black looked the best. Everything else either stood out too much or just didn't look good.
-
Another Photo Manip...
Did another photo manip today. I think it's my best so far... There are two versions. The difference should be obvious. It may not look as good on the SubBlack skin because the border is black and the border adds to this sig... Anyway, here it is: Original: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2976/people47dg7.jpg Version One: Version Two:
-
Wildy woman cleaned up and with a bg!
If your talking about the chest on both of the girls, it just looks like similar styles to me. There are so many differences that I doubt it's a rip.
-
Rate it
A) The Gallery is for images that you created only. Don't post other people's work. B) It's against the rules to sell sigs so I would assume it's against the rules to talk about selling the also. C) The sig is bad anyway. Text is horrible...
-
Tried something...
Usually, gradient maps are set to soft light or something like that. They tend to make small, yet effective adjustments...
-
Tried something...
When you used the gradient map, what did you do with it? I usually set the gradient map layer to soft light but it looks almost like you just let it be... Text stands out too much IMO.
-
Geri's Game Heavy Manip
Glad you all liked it.
-
So My Views Aren't Right?
I don't exactly feel like reading through the 4 pages of posts. Instead, I'll respond directly to the original... I do believe in God and life after death but I can also see how religion may have been made up by humans to give them hope. I try and respect most people's beliefs, even if I disagree...
-
Geri's Game Heavy Manip
Yeah, I liked this stock (don't know why though). It's from Geri's Game which is a Pixar movie. Btw, don't say anything about copyright laws or whatever. It's an image and I decided to use it. I highly doubt that Pixar is going to take time to sue me...
-
V for Vendetta Manip.
Scan lines kill it IMO. Other than that, it seems nice.
-
Transition
Look! Up in the sky! It's a vector! No, it's a pixel sig! No, it's ABSTRACT... Yeah, but seriously, get more educated about GFX before posting something like htat... Nice work metroid. Very nice.
-
Best Film you've EVER seen?
You've seen so many movies and out of them all, Little Man is your favorite? Hmm... That's an odd choice... 1. The Shawshank Redemption 2. Remember the Titans 3. Saving Private Ryan 4. Pulp Fiction 5. Forest Gump 6. The Butterfly Effect 7. The Sixth Sense (One of the biggest ending twists I have ever seen...) 8. Kill Bill V.1 9. Apocalypse Now 10. The Matrix My updated list...
-
Shake and Bake
*Starts foaming at the mouth* Design looks kind of cool... That's about it though...
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
Remember the Titans: Great movie. Seen it so many times and I still love it.
-
My Newest Sig
Yeah, the reason I don't post here a lot is because most people here haven't seen this style a lot. Thanks for the rate though. @Magic, thankz.
-
My Newest Sig
I liked this sig. It got good feedback on ChoasGFX so I figured I would show it here...
-
Rate a few sigs (experienced)
Wow... Second time today I've seen someone really experienced post on Tip.It... Love em all... On the second one, I don't like the checkered box pattern over her face but that's about it... Great work...
-
My latest sigs
First and third are amazing... The rest are good too though... Great job.
-
Eye Photo Manipulation...
Oh... Well then... Thanks. ^_^