Everything posted by No_OnE
-
Sunset In Autumn
Yeah, I wanted to choose a simple font. I think it would've been better had I not made it so huge. I was thinking of going back and making it smaller but I was too lazy. XD Glad you and Navy liked it.
-
Hanged herself because she cant watch Big Brother
Same. Reality TV is teh sux0rzz. Anyway, there had to be something else. No one in their right mind would hang themselves over one episode of a TV show. Then again, the girl was obviously not in her right mind.
-
Sunset In Autumn
You like? The only brushes I used were PS defaults. I thought the result was kind of cool. Edit: I fixed the text...
-
to the classics
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the best game ever made. I remember when I was younger and I tried to beat it, it was soo hard. Now I can beat it in about a day... I really think it beats any game out on the market now. Nintendo seems to have made most of the classic games... Super Mario Bros., Super Mario 64, SSB, Metroid, and tons of other games.
-
New (slightly crappy) Sig
This maybe? That's not too bad for starting yesterday. Keep it up.
-
Kate Beckinsale Manip
Yeah, that comes from the smuding I did on the background. I didn't notice them until after I had uploaded it.
-
Kate Beckinsale Manip
I haven't done a brushed sig in a really long time... Umm, go to DeviantArt.com and search for abstract/grunge brushes. You will be able to download them there. Load them into PhotoShop and just brush a background. It takes practice but you'll eventually get the hang of it.
-
Kate Beckinsale Manip
Someone posted some good stock photos on ChaosGFX and I decided to use one. I liked the result. Updated Version:
-
Do you beleive in aliens?
I don't believe in things with big heads, large black eyes, long boney arms, and three fingers... I do believe that there are other lifeforms out there that are pretty similar to humans.
-
Scream out in whisper.
A bit wierd on above the upper lip because there is some red just floating around... Other than that the sig is pretty cool. Simple, yet effective. Nice job.
-
can someone please help me with a sig
A video sig of you PKing Zezima? Yeah... Good luck finding someone to do that...
-
My new sig!
Who cares if it is a googled image as long as it looks good? Renders are only cropped google images... Anyway, the sig isn't very good. At this point, all I can say is to find tutorials and follow them. Get an idea of what looks good and develope your own style. Keep practicing and you'll get better.
-
Hoop's New Sig
A bit plain. What program are you using and how long have you been making sigs?
-
nvm
Meh... It's a decent sig. The background seems a bit to grungy for the look of the render. There's nothing really special about it, yet there's nothing really bad about it...
-
What do you expect to see in a good forum?
A good graphics section and a good off-topic section.
-
would you die for your beliefs?
Depends on what the belief I would be dieing for is. I believe Coca Cola is better than Pepsi but theres no way in hell that I would die for that belief. That example is a little bit on the extreme side but you should get my point...
-
My new Morpheus in Wildy sig
A buddy posted on a screen shot with text that doesn't match RuneScape... A few tips: Try pixeling yourself as users here aren't too fond of things thrown on screenshots. Figure out how to change text color because I gaurantee that all versions of Paint let you do that Buddies in sig = Big no no IMO Yeah, this didn't turn out good.
-
Pit - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - C4D/Smudge
A pit sig I made the other day. I touched it up today with some C4D. I couldn't decide on the text so I went with something simple but it didn't turn out to good. It does have a border but its 4px black on top and bottom so you can't see it on SubBlack.
-
The Ten Dimensions Explained -- Oooo
I understood it all for the most part. I got lost at 7 but I understood it when they did a wrap up during the explanation of the 10th dimension. Like Gsw said, it's all very theoretical once you hit the 7th dimension. Still, it was interesting none the less. Nice find Kryptic.
-
AOL Search Logs
I dropped AOL about a year and a half ago... I downloaded AIM because that's what all of my friends use. If it weren't for my friends using AIM, I'd drop that too...
-
Mini Coopers Ftw?
Thanks, I'm glad everyone seems to like it.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
-
Some New Photos- by Navyplaya
They're decent. You've taken much better but these, as always, are good too. Me likey the flower...
-
Mini Coopers Ftw?
Made this one yesterday and added some C4D and effect layers today... In all, there are 4 or 5 smudged layers, some C4D layers, a heck of a lot of effect layers, and some other stuff...
-
100 Must See Websites
http://www.redvsblue.com http://www.albinoblacksheep.com http://www.youtube.com http://www.google.com