Everything posted by Wisp
-
Dungeoneering
Vera remembers to pull her swords out this time, and attacks the closest man with 3 of her tentacles (each has a sword), while leaving one free in case the other attacks her.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera brings two of her tentacles around, and attempts to cut off the man's legs/feet. Using her other two tentacles and her legs she gets to her feet.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera goes to the door, checks it for traps, and if none, and if it's unlocked she will slowly turn the handle, hopefully not being heard.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera tries to get a view of whoever crying, but does it while still attempting to be unnoticed.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera starts following the tracks. She does so as stealthily as possible, so that if she does come across the men, they hopefully won't notice her till she's ready.
-
Dungeoneering
(What's the most advanced weapon I could craft eventually, would like an early musket be allowed?) Vera goes deeper into the woods, looking for tracks as she goes.
-
Dungeoneering
Yup. So what's my crafting now? 4.6? That's just a guess. And my swordsmanship is like 1.5? Those are ballpark guesses. Ok, Vera having not eaten in a while, exits the town, and walks into the forest, and starts to look for any tracks. Also, in case it wasn't noted, the town is around the entrance to the dungeon. The biggest house in the city has a hidden room with a very strong door covering the entrance to the dungeon. Speaking of the dungeon does anyone want to do it?
-
Dungeoneering
Ok, I was building a small town, and I just finished making a big wall around it, 15 feet high, a foot or two thick, and pretty far from the nearest building so I still have room to build. How much crafting xp do I get?
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
I think if we start over, starting on Earth would be best. That was the most fun time of the game. But I don't want to start over, and I doubt anyone else does. The only person who does just got destroyed, so I can see why they would want to start over, but oh well. My fleet returns to Alpha Centauri. Or starts to, atleast. Retech, I'm not gonna attack you so don't worry.
- Today...
-
Dungeoneering
Uh, pretty big. Maybe 15 tall, and 1 wide? And then pretty long. It's fine if it takes a while to complete, as long as I get some nice xp for it.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera goes back to her mini-town, and starts building a larger wall around 100 feet away from the closest buildings. So how long will this take?
-
Dungeoneering
Vera goes to a store and buys some tools, including: Hammer, saw, shovel, pickaxe, and nails. How much does this all cost?
-
Dungeoneering
I continue training, then I go out and look for someone to train with.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera continues training.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera goes to the empty barracks and starts training with the dummies.
-
Dungeoneering
I assume I arrived in Ikana? Vera asks around for the following: A training area/dojo, a sword store, a crafting store, or general store or something.
-
Dungeoneering
Vera starts walking to Ikana, and looks for a place to train swordsmanship.
-
Dungeoneering
So, I'm like three crafting now? What's the biggest non-caster town where I could buy supplies and train?
-
Dungeoneering
Ok I'm here now. So, I think I should have finished building the following, but I'm not sure: A Watchtower, two stores, a blacksmith, and five houses.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Haha, that reminded me of the Family Guy episode where Lois says to Peter that she loves her family and Peter starts singing "Lois and the family, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Still, glad to hear it Rpg. :thumbup: From south California all the way to Ohio. I was correct all day today, no sign of her. I still don't know what to make of this. Non-American, give me a figure, kms or miles, I don't mind which. Bout 2500 miles, as the car drives.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Well, the main thing is that my Railships fire from a large distance away. Maybe they could have a "note" or whatever that would act as a range modifier somehow, maybe it takes a few turns before the ship can be attacked y an enemy ship that's targeting it.. Something like that.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Ah ok. I started another project relating to armor a bit back, so that'll help me too. I'll update you after maybe a few weeks or whatever's reasonable. How's range taken into account with ships? Because I'd like that to be one of my strong points.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
What would, for example, the former Atlantis be?
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
That makes sense. So, as of now I'm heavily investing in researching improved armor, using advanced aerogels, layer nanotube armor, and so on.