• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck, I myself am going for 99 agility at the moment. Under your circumstances i understand it will be a though thing to do but once your done you can run around with the cape and amaze people! \'

ssie2.png

~~ The best Skiller clan in Runescape. Over 100 members with an skill total average of 1860+ Click HERE to be redirected to our forums.

how did you get glory and obby cape?

Proud owner of Green Halloween Mask

Barrows drops: 3x Dharocks axe, 2x Veracs brassard, 2x Torags Legs, 2x Karils Skirt, 2x D Med, Veracs Skirt, Veracs Flail, karils coif, Guthans Platebody, Dharocks Helm.

Dragon Drops- 2x Dragon Skirt

Sorry but at 30 im betting that you will give up... if you don't GL and you're the second person on tipit that has cartman in their avatar going for 99 agility

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

bump...

Since i'm racing, updated my status. (see first page, but not first post)

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

7 levels agility (49-56) in a day, played several hours.

so i've reached 56 yesterday and I didn't reannounce that. Bump.

Now, reached 57. YAY!

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.

Sorry but at 30 im betting that you will give up... if you don't GL and you're the second person on tipit that has cartman in their avatar going for 99 agility

wakka also has a cartman in his avvy. :XD:

Damnit. Got pked by a lvl 109 just a lap after logging in. So i'm taking a bit of a break today. Will be back at agility training tommorow. Now I'm gonna try to get more herbs in al-kharid with my mage training i guess.

savormix.gif

you sure picked a fun skill to get 99 in at level 3.....

i don't think you'll be able to use wildy course, not pkers, of course there wont be any, but the monsters there will one hit you....

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i don't think you'll be able to use wildy course, not pkers, of course there wont be any, but the monsters there will one hit you....

Actually, with 1 def they will 2hit a level 3...

savormix.gif

I was wondering the same; Aren't the skeletons just gonna own you? So it's gonna cost loads and loads of cakes.

Good Luck by the way.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif