Masors 3.5 Year Drop Party

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course, bloodhill is being such a dumbo because he came too late :roll:

I liked it, had my fun, got about 45k in drops -- can't ask for more! if you didn't get something don't be angry at masors but at you: after all, do they owe you anything?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Nice april joke guys...

THX 4 WASTING MY TIME AND teh HARD LEATHER BODY

It wasnt an april fools joke. If you didnt see the rune coming up either you didnt stick around for the serious dropping (some masking drops were done before the party started) or you have an extremely bad computer. :?

Nice april joke guys...

THX 4 WASTING MY TIME AND teh HARD LEATHER BODY

It wasnt an april fools joke. If you didnt see teh r00n coming up either you didnt stick around 4 teh serious dropping (sum masking drops were done before teh party started) or you have an extremely bad computer. :?

What I thought was really funny that like 20 minutes before the party people were telegrabbing absolutely evrything that was dropped. wasted runes?

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Yeah, I laughed alot when a guy teleed raw anchovies... :XD:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Yea.. Telegrabbers always ruin the fun. That is the purpose of the firemakers and masking droppers. Just let them waste all their money on laws to pick up some raw trout and some ashes ;)

I hope everyone enjoyed yourselves. If you didn't get anything I am sorry. Perhaps you can try next time eh? ;)

masorssigborder.png

the only thign i saw was mith [cabbage]...

And idiots(lvl 114 luring you aroudn whole runescape)

And scammers:i drop santa:tomato

i drop 5 mil:brass key

And how exactly is dropping a tomato considered scamming?

I didn't get to go but I wish I was there :(

It sounded like alot of fun too...

2czeqeh.jpg

I didn't get to go but I wish I was there :(

It sounded like alot of fun too...

You really missed something.. And a few hours before the real party a guy whas dropping all he had for us, rune stuff, even his own wizzy g. Then his final drop, 1M and boom, i got it \'

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

i saw thenewxonar sniperbbb and M a s o r s (but the thing is everybody saw him).