Masors 3.5 Year Drop Party

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this sound so cool never been to anything like this befor but aint sure about the time. Im in england so would like to know what time (in gmt ) that its kickin off plz let me know :mrgreen:

The party is at 7pm gmt.

partybannerku2yn0.gif

ok this sound so cool never been to anything like this befor but aint sure about the time. Im in england so would like to know what time (in gmt ) that its kickin off plz let me know :mrgreen:

The party is at 7pm gmt.

This is the time you are adviced to log in at. The party starts at 8pm GMT but there is no chance that you will be able to get on at that time.

masorssigborder.png

The party is at 7pm gmt.

This is the time you are adviced to log in at. The party starts at 8pm GMT but there is no chance that you will be able to get on at that time.

Thanks for the correction. This DST buisiness this year is confusing me :D

partybannerku2yn0.gif

I will arrive there 5 hours before hand.

I will be sure to help with some of the random grabs... I'll run around without clothing to get more stuff, and put it on.

If need be... I will sacrifice a noob to Zamarok!

I am Defianceofgo, I have Defied the god, Zamarok, my Father.

I will return to power, I will return to his side, I will retake my spot as the rightful heir.

Power to Zamarok, Power to Red, Power to Defiance. ---L'uss L'er'griff----

I'm so excited... best saturday ever!

-MASSIVE drop party

-then, playing Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix at a concert with my band!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

OMG ITS 2day omg omg omg omg

untitledwd8.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

OMG OMG OMG 2 HOURS!!!

untitledwd8.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Sorry its in 8 hours or really i don;t know i`m going by a friend

untitledwd8.png