Masors 3.5 Year Drop Party

dpbannerqe9.png

We're back yet again folks with another great partay!

Come one come all to the official MaSoRs (The Miners and Smithers of Runescape) three and a half year drop party. On March 31st at 3pm Eastern time (-5:00 gmt) in Al Kharid, world 14, the MaSoRs will be holding one of our legendary drop parties, yet again, all are welcome.

We have been present in these realms for ages now, and we would just like to thank everybody for your support. Without the people of Runescape, our great clan cannot flourish.

Our community is ever growing, constantly holding events, and overall just having a fun time in the game. We always appreciate new recruits, and would love for all of Runescape to come down and party with the MaSoRs.

We have been together since classic folks, here is a picture from one of our first parties:

newyears6.png

And we've definitely partied our little avatars out since then too

abash8.png

And what have you to look forward to this time?

3.jpg

bankpic32407.jpg

masors4u.PNG

There is still time left, the bank will become bigger.

Current drop count: 65.4m net value, with an average of 1488gp per item dropped. Over 5k items to be dropped, estimated drop count to reach 80m+ with over 7k items to be dropped.

Well folks, let's get to the run down.

If you want to attend, we suggest lining the world 14 area atleast one hour early, we've had issues in the past where people can't attend because world 14 is full during our parties.

The way a MaSoRs party is held; we have a team of firemakers, masking droppers, official droppers and trivia team with camera crew. The firemakers and masking droppers are here to upset those nasty tele grabbers. We prefer to kick it oldschool and get down and dirty with our hands in the sands of al kharid, but not all of our beloved runescape brethren feel that way, chances are they'll waste their precious runes on ashes or a bowl this way happy.gif

Trivia; the trivia will be held in the al kharid palace. For the trivia to function, you must co-operate with the MaSoRs trivia team, or there WILL NOT BE A TRIVIA. I can not emphasize the importance of co-operation. If somebody says to be quiet, please be quiet so the rest of the games can be finished.

Official droppers; they will be the ones dropping the good stuffs, mith, addy, rune, treasure trail items, noted skilling gear, amulets, you name it, we have it!

So to recap:

Bring your friends!

Get in early!

and most importantly...

HAVE FUN!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, we will have members of MaSoRs monitoring this post to ensure top quality Q&A

DATE: March 31st

TIME: 3pm Est

PLACE: Al Kharid

SERVER: 14

This is Rathanax on behalf of the Miners and Smithers of Runescape, logging out.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im coming! i just hope that wont be the same time as the bank space rally. BTW, i'd like to join the clan!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I will defintially come if the time is good for Swedish people. I have been on the third year party, and it was great! Alot of rares, armours and alot of other stuff. It was really nice! Everybody who can come, should really come! You won't regret it!

Edit: I have now checked the time zones. It's 21:00 in Sweden, which is perfect!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Hey there people! I am a member of masors. Unfortunatly I will be busy on the day but if you need any info. about the party or about joining masors send me a message here or on RS if I am on. I'll be glad to help. :D

(Just say that you are from here. I get lots of messages from beggers :o)

If there are any other masors here give me a helping hand to eh? :D

masorssigborder.png

I'll try and come. We now have 3 events happening on the 17th, so I'll be all over the place

This is on March the 31st.

He edited his post :roll:

~

I'll try and come. We now have 3 events happening on the 17th, so I'll be all over the place

This is on March the 31st.

He edited his post :roll:

Who me? Nope, that bit wasnt edited. The dates been set at 31st for quite a while now.

Soo.... much... money... *swallows hard*

I hated myself for not going last year... if I can't make this year, then curse you world!

Why can't the 31st be on a friday :x oh so help me god I can't miss this event!

World 14 you say.. get in early..? Thats a good call for me to be in that world the night before \' or atleast 5 hours early :-w

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m