The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what world u guys running in?? i might come rc with you guys when i got some more money lol. its boring on your own..

I've started using world 71 together with Morden, but I often have to switch due to pkers ;) But you're welcome to join us

Uula.png

If you can afford to shoulder quite a large short term loss it actually turns out more cost, and time, effective to make combination runes (lava) at the fire altar with lunar magic and rings of dueling, ahh well, just my opinion (btw did you know that combination runes, running yourself, are FASTER exp than fast free laws?)

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

That sounds interesting mario, but I'm pretty sure all of us have decided to just go the abyss way, the cash is just insane.

In other news, I should be hitting 86 rc tomorrow, possibly even tonight. Back to school tomorrow though :(

I also see I've already gained about 150k xp on morden, and 200k on Saidin :ohnoes:

Uula.png

Lol..

Would love to join u guys in da race.

If its possible :XD:

But ill be gone for 2 weeks lol (so u guys would probs overtake me :XD:

And i dont have any pretty sigs like u guys :XD:

Maybe ill make one soon :thumbsup:

Oh btw remember to visit my blogy O:)

91/91 RC!

If you can afford to shoulder quite a large short term loss it actually turns out more cost, and time, effective to make combination runes (lava) at the fire altar with lunar magic and rings of dueling, ahh well, just my opinion (btw did you know that combination runes, running yourself, are FASTER exp than fast free laws?)

Time wise you're quite right mario, it is faster than FFL and is therefore time effective. Cost wise however, the most effective is fire runes (Oddfaery2's blog highlights the reasons for this).

Having said all that, I like the incentive of immediate monetary gain from crafting nats through the abyss and at top speed I can hit 21k xp per hour. I prefer that option to mucking around with lunar magics and being left with thousands of lava runes which have limited use and an even more limited market to sell to.

Back on topic, nice work Uular :wink: and thanks to all for the continued support.

Mordendravid.png

Go Fins!

In other words, Uular, kick some behind please!

Good luck to dravid and saidinwot as well!

(But I still like my country more O:) )

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

(20:40:23) -RuneScript- *** [ COMPARE ]: mordendravid is 1 runecraft level higher than Uular. mordendravid has 499,999 more runecraft exp than Uular.

Uula.png

(02:10:13) *** [ COMPARE ]: mordendravid is 1 runecraft level higher than Uular. mordendravid has 399,999 more runecraft exp than Uular.

What's happening :o

Uula.png

hmm :-k

I would have a long way to go to catch up indeed...and since no runners are allowed i guess blowing some cash at fast free laws would be cheating despite how it could catch me up

But alas i need myself another goal so perhaps ill kinda "race along" see how high i can get myself before one of the three of you get 91 :thumbsup:

Anyways good luck to all of you guys and may the best runecrafter win \'

~DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Grats to morden! I was supposed to get 87 a week ago myself, and could even have been 88 now already... But I've been playing Final Fantasy IX for some reason, got sorta hooked :oops:

Uula.png

• 2 weeks later...