Player Quest: The The Spoils of War #3 | 19th August 2007

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all technically possible, and we even had a winning team last event.

The main word here is teamwork, without it you will be in for a tough time.

The event was designed so you have to pull together, use your strengths to cover your weakenesses.

People who are used to being able to do anything will be in for a shock, try going in there without a team that know what they are doing and you most likely wont make it.

(I'm almost certain you would all die if you dont co-operate, but theres always a chance.)

party_banner.jpg

:idea:

A lot of organisation goes into this. Can I suggest to Newbiei that he adds the competitors to his friends list, and when everyone is in his house 'locks' it so people can not get back in till the game is over (this was stop my team being disqualified again. Grrr!)

VG though! :)

whens the next one? sunds like fun plz plz plz hav another one soon, but id need to find a team hmmmm :-k

We will hold another Spoils of War run in good time. We're in the middle of working out the kinks as it is still a new event, but I assure you that more Spoils is on the way.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

as soon as prima comes back from his well earned break (the guys a saint as you guys in #runescape know) we'll be sure to get another one up and running.

The best thing you can do for spoils atm is grab the first person u come across in these forums and point them to this thread :D . or if you wanna do it in a more dramatic way get one of our sigs and spam.....i mean errr...make useful posts all over these forums till we have either mass bannings or a super hyped player owned quest :lol: . Obviously we would prefer the latter :^o =D.

keep watching this thread

The Spoils signiture seems to have gone out of fashion. Maybe some more of us should add it to theirs to encourage others?

THat would be much appreciated, i am currently trying to get the #spoils team a new signature for advertisement. so watch this space

~Jamyj2

P.s i will work on a new video ASAP

NEXT DATE: 26th May 2007.

9:30 PM GMT Time

10:30 PM (uk)

Hope to see you there, team sign up is on the forums.

Can you get primadog to put that on the first post, and to change the title of the thread. It's a bit 'hidden' there.

Still, I saw it but why shouldn't others.

OMG It's ON IT"S ON!!! Everyone let's Dance!

:D/-<

:D|-<

:D\-<

:D\-<

more where that comes from

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

Hope to see a few new groups at the event, should be interesting.

Please do remember, though, that this is still a new event and will inevitibely have some things we need to work out. If you find a loophole you think we may not have left in on purpose (yes, we left some loopholes in on purpose) then feal free to message me. (I can only speak for myself.)

I will look over each one. There will not be a public list of loopholes, kind of destroys the point.

Anyway, should be fun.

Don't forget to visit our forums if you have any major things to say about this as we can do alot more there.

Hope to see many people there, and I hope everyone reads the rules this time.

Have fun, let the slaughter beg- I ment.. uhm.. Let the game begin! :XD:

party_banner.jpg