Three words to describe Guthix (General Gods Chat)

RoswellCrash

Three words to describe Guthix...Very. Cool. Looking :D

guthixor3.jpg

Who wouldn't want to be THAT?

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could not be more wrong wrong wrong wrong

Where in the world did you get the idea that Guthix lured Zaros? That was the dumbest thing i ever heard. Zamorak and some other all betrayed zaros and stormed his castle. Guthix had no part in it.

What? hehehe, I dont know if its getting late for you, but in my post it clearly states that ZAMORAK lured Zaros. Not Guthix ...

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Where in the world did you get the idea that Guthix lured Zaros? That was the dumbest thing i ever heard. Zamorak and some other all betrayed zaros and stormed his castle. Guthix had no part in it.

That is wat he said Zamorak lured Zaros!!! #-o

And it don't say he edited his post lol

Updated first page with Pic's of gods for you Macmaster92

Three words to describe Guthix...Very. Cool. Looking :D

guthixor3.jpg

Who wouldn't want to be THAT?

Wow where did you get that picture. If you made it its very good. ::'

I didn't make it, it was from the God Letters on the Runescape Main Page.

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

What? hehehe, I dont know if its getting late for you, but in my post it clearly states that ZAMORAK lured Zaros. Not Guthix ...

Its in the middle of the afternoon for me. And i can bet my soul that you edited that post because i know in your last posts you were bashing guthix. Maybe im wrong and if i am im sorry but if you indeed edited your post thats just wrong.

Guthix is nothing but a power hungry God. As i said in another topic, Guthix just "ended" the God war because he was afraid someone else would win.

This is from your first post

prospektssigza4.jpg

Isn't this thread called "Three Words to Describe Guthix"? It seems no one is answering it...

Mine is "Crying balanced emo". Tears of Guthix I mean. :cry:

I think following Runescape gods is dumb anyways. If you want to wear their armor okay, but running around yelling, "PMG! Follow zmmy or di3 n0obs!1!!1"... <.<

Its in the middle of the afternoon for me. And i can bet my soul that you edited that post because i know in your last posts you were bashing guthix. Maybe im wrong and if i am im sorry but if you indeed edited your post thats just wrong.

I pray for your soul. If you can bet it that easily you must not care about it much. <.<Arrogant

Isn't this thread called "Three Words to Describe Guthix"? It seems no one is answering it...

Mine is "Crying balanced emo". Tears of Guthix I mean. :cry:

I think following Runescape gods is dumb anyways. If you want to wear their armor okay, but running around yelling, "PMG! Follow zmmy or di3 n0obs!1!!1"... <.<

I agree, as for people not answering as long as it sparks debate on the god(s) I don't mind.

I don't follow a RuneScape god but if asked I would say Zamorak because of the colours and like like his armour more.

Thanks for your feedback =D>

That is wat he said Zamorak lured Zaros!!! #-o

And it don't say he edited his post lol

Updated first page with Pic's of gods for you Macmaster92

I just edited my last post and it does not say i edited it.

Anyway lets just stop talking about this so we don't start a flame war. :XD:

prospektssigza4.jpg

Giuthix is the eldest god. He's basically the big brother that wedgies you when you're about to win a fight. He is pure evil, never leaving room for a win by picking at the weak.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

There you go, all the picture of the Gods on the first page :D =D> If it means anything, here's the closest picture to Zaros...

gravescenepic2js4.jpg

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Ok, the record needs some straightening out here I see...

Saradomin is the god of "good", following in the footsteps of Armadyll. He generally has the hearts and minds of the lower classes, because it is to Saradomin you look if you hope for soemthing better.

Zamorak (learn to spell the name of your god!) is the god of chaos, and only became a god by taking the power from Zaros, who was a LOT more powerfull then Zamorak has ever been. it was only by sheer luck that Zamorak actually managed to seize Zaros' power.

Zamorak had friends helping him, most were formerly Mahjarrat, but where are they now? The only one still about that has not let his power wane over time and still supporting Zamorak is Lord Drakan of Morytania.

Guthix is the one who MADE the world, and everyone in it, including Zamorak who was not even alive then.

Furthermore, Guthix does not have his power dependant on the quality and quantity of his followers, bnut he is the one that is actually all powerfull... Yes he is way more powerfull then even Zaros, Saradomin and all the other gods combined...

Guthix does not need you to worship him.

Right now he is dormant again, sleeping peacefully until such a time that the world he made and loves so much is intent on destroying itself, at which point he will wake up and interveine...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=578080

A while back I wrote something about the history of the Godwars (3rd age of Gielenor, we now live in the 5th), If you wish to have your opinions based on atleast SOME knowledge, I suggest reading this thread...

/me eyes Fredz :shame:

My 3 words that describe Guthix:

Patient

Omnipotent

Versatile

If you do not understand why I chose these 3 words, then I dont think you deserve to have an opinion of Guthix at all (before the flames start, having an opinion can still mean different then mine)...

To the threadstarter:

If you pick a god because of its colors, then you are a man of little principle...

Now I'm willing to debate why I follow Guthix' principles and guidelines, but i think that thats best left to a somple Q and A...

PS: Zaros was not evil by nature, just very power hungry... And if you talk to his supposed son Azzenadra, you'll learn more about this...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Thank you very much Ts_Stormrage I was going to ask if i could link your post, and you have come to me thanks very much.

As for having little principle, I didn't really pick the god I just like that amour set and his symbol, its not that I don't have principle at all.

if asked what god i would follow in real life well I am not a Satanist so not Zamorak , I hope you understand what I mean :-k

You're welcome...

There is probably noone who did as much research into the power and history of the gods as I did, so if there are any burning questions about them, feel free to ask :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Ok, the record needs some straightening out here I see...

Zamorak (learn to spell the name of your god!) is the god of chaos, and only became a god by taking the power from Zaros, who was a LOT more powerfull then Zamorak has ever been. it was only by sheer luck that Zamorak actually managed to seize Zaros' power.

Zamorak had friends helping him, most were formerly Mahjarrat, but where are they now? The only one still about that has not let his power wane over time and still supporting Zamorak is Lord Drakan of Morytania.

Guthix is the one who MADE the world, and everyone in it, including Zamorak who was not even alive then.

Furthermore, Guthix does not have his power dependant on the quality and quantity of his followers, bnut he is the one that is actually all powerfull... Yes he is way more powerfull then even Zaros, Saradomin and all the other gods combined...

Finally somebody who has his facts right! #-o

prospektssigza4.jpg

Seriously dude, now you are becoming offensive, and not very smart. Lets say I did edit my post.

But how on earth could I edit both my post, AND yours? Because if you look at your post, (the first one you quoted my message), it clearly says Zamorak.

Unless you also claim that I hack tip it...

Next time you should be more careful with betting your soul.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

Guthix is the one who MADE the world, and everyone in it, including Zamorak who was not even alive then..

You say Guthix made the world thats right but he didn't make Zamorak as he is from Freneskrae a dimension of never-ending warfare, or did guthix make that to?

I am not trying to undermine you just asking the question did he make it?

Guthix is THE God, still he's a bit of a [bleep]. I mean neutrality is lame.

To expand on that a little:how many posts do we get complaining that people are mean/scammers/hackers etc.. Guthix wouldn't care about these concerns only that there was a balance between hackers and non-hackers. Thats lame.

To expand on that a little:how many posts do we get complaining that people are mean/scammers/hackers etc.. Guthix wouldn't care about these concerns only that there was a balance between hackers and non-hackers. Thats lame.

Exactly! :)

You just wrote what I did not manage to write. Many people look at Guthix as a good God since balance is usually a positive word. But in this case, balance is equally negative. Its actually, not positive at all, but totally neutral. :D

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

You just wrote what I did not manage to write. Many people look at Guthix as a good God since balance is usually a positive word. But in this case, balance is equally negative. Its actually, not positive at all, but totally neutral. :D

The thing is Guthix cares about the planet as a whole and its welfare, which is great in a lame hippy way, now i can see that having a world full of evil mortals would be a bad thing for the planet, but i don't see how having a world full of good people would be bad for the planet, unless all the Sara monks industrialised :)

The fact is that Guthix will restart the world if things get too hectic, this shows that his concern is not with mortals at all but the planet alone. He is willing to do anything to keep the planet safe, INCLUDING changing the existing balance, so Guthix is not the god of balance and neutrality at all, but in fact a being obsessed with one goal. Also hints to the fact that his existance may be linked to the existance of the planet.

neutrality is not the same as balance and not like being the same on both sides like a scale it is like balance in life like homeostasis

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

Just on the concept of neutrality/balance, I would like to point out that the very basis of the idaeas of good and evil are relative. In other words without both there is no basis for comparison. the idea of needing a blessing to even out a murder is not right the concept is that without the idea of murder there could be no idea of blessing. pretty lame analogy but someone else used it. what i am trying to say is that if there was no good (or bad) there would be no opposite. Imagine a utopian world without evil...without evil as a base for comparison how would you describe good.

It is nescesary to have both ends of the spectrum in order to determine if something is good or evil.

this is a very messy post but i am at work and dont have much time to elaborate.