Whip, Is it really that great?

Frankdragoon

The whip is one handed, fast but doesn't always hit. The only way to get the most out of it is have a good str bonus and high attack. Besides that it owns. I own a whip.
That's the way to get the best hits out of any weapon. :wall:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whip is one handed, fast but doesn't always hit. The only way to get the most out of it is have a good str bonus and high attack. Besides that it owns. I own a whip.
I know, but the way to make the best out of a whip is for it to hit often and hard.

I know, but the way to make the best out of a whip is for it to hit often and hard.
Well duh :P

We're having quite a quote war tonight, aren't we? :ohnoes: \'

ugafan2009.png

Personly I use both the whip and anchor frequently. The anchors spec owns portals and such, and its good for when you dont need alot of run or need to worry about wasting food because of its low defense stats.

As far as whips go I use mine for most trainging that I dont wanna do str I dont really pk much so I dont care about the difference it makes to die with one consitering I never plan to die with either of them on me -.-

morgothsigdu2.jpg

METAL \m/

Yes we are. It's like me and Bubsa...except no ones insalting anyone. :P

PMG n00b g3t a l1fe.

Ok, out of creative replies. #-o

ugafan2009.png

PMG n00b g3t a l1fe.

Ok, out of creative replies. #-o

N0013 1 pwn you as in w1ldy.

Off Topic---

Well we are to blame for that. Us and the "invisible hand" (a full batch of cookies to the person who knows what the invisible hand is)

ok, let me take a few stabs at what the invisible hand is. Is it...

1-A reference to a secret runescape society who control all of the market prices.

2-God/deity of your choice

3-A band

if i get at least one right, can i have a cookie?

On Topic----

yes, whips are awesome*

*The world will tremble when chuck norris gets one

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm

Whip Owns alot i like it..

but i quit meleeing

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

its a great weapon just needs a better spec,=
Not really, if so, it can't even come close to the dds special. If it became useful in the wild, the loot from a fight would only be rune legs and zerker. <.<

ugafan2009.png

Its one of the best, but i think its overpriced. Its easily comparble to the dds, and the dds is worth waayyy less then the whip.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I hit often and well with my whip..

I do think the whip is the best weapon I bought mine ages ago and i dont regret it one bit.. the speed/str ratio is the reason the whip in my opinion is the best weapon in the game

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

saying that the whip is high str and ownage speed with pretty low price is a all around good weapon. People say the whip is over price now my first was 5m and some peoples whips were 7-8m and even at the begining like 15m so dont complain about price and its a very very good atk and def weapon to train with.

Exactly i bought my whip for 3.7m and like 4 months later it went down. You should all be happy that such a powerful wepon can be gotten so easy.

maybe for you, im the worst lv 92 money maker in history. course if you got any good ideas pm me i just got ahrims and now gotta work my slow way to a whip <.<

Popoto.~<3

What's with everyone saying you can't train strength with the whip? There's a controlled attack, trains strength as well as attack and defence.

Fine, you can train strength with it, but not as quickly as many people want. Most people go for levels rather than xp. Getting a level quickly beats getting a few levels slowly.