46 Kills in castle wars usin melee

Lol, dude, i stopped killing people in like the last 2 mins of the game... I killed a guy with the flag and was tryin to score >.>

The only way to get prayer back in the game is bring p pots ( waste of money) and dieing. I'd have to die like 8 times to keep praying. I can't die 8 times and get 46 kills in 1 game... -.-

Next time, get your facts straight before you acuse someone of something, kk noob?

slippin8vi.jpg

i've actually gotten 54 once, but only once.... now i am forced to win since usually little 50s take the flags, die, and then i spend 10min hunting their flag

78-85 slayer in 36 days. Achieved October 18th, 2006.

April 6th, 2007: best mate quits after a 2nd hacking... our shared blue, purple, white and green phats all gone

Prot from melee, nice one :roll:

Probably bout 20-30 (Without prot meleeing everyone...)

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that prayer was against the rules. I'm sure Jagex will have that fixed in no time.

Using pray in CW, bug abuser!

lulz @ rs

Do you know what the goal of cw is? No, it's not killing the most people.

Your point? And actually, in a way......It is. Lol. While you're killing the other team, your own team is stealing the flag. If you ask me, that is an accomplishment. That's, depending at what time you were playing, just like killing the whole team :shock: . Very nice! :)

jermstarpker.png

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that prayer was against the rules. I'm sure Jagex will have that fixed in no time.

Using pray in CW, bug abuser!

For all those clever people who flamed me, I'm pointing out that getting a high amount of kills is a lot easier if your just praying the entire time..I'm aware that its not against the rules or anything..but tell me you don't find it annoying when your fighting somebody and they put on a protection prayer. Although, Bones, I'm sure you can find another amusing, clever and origional sarcastic response to this.

Nothing wrong with using prayer you idiot.

Apart from defeating the point in getting a high amount of kills, which is what he is trying to do. Nice one.

Lol, I find the people that feel the need to say something about the "unsportsmanlike" qualities about prayer funny. It's there deal with it. Most of what people were saying about him using prayer was needless and rather dumb... use the resources you're given to and he was with prayer. Everyone knows the old adage "If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all." Perhaps listen to your mum's next time... <.<

Ontopic: I don't CW much but when I got 94 magic a couple weeks ago I spent a good 5-10 games barraging away. The most I got was in the mid 30's though. Good job on the 46, makes me wanna go hit up world 18 CW soon... lol.

Slack_Tide.png

my friend was using the best ice and blood spells possible one game and got 70 something kills cuz all of their team was low hp noobs that came in groups of about 6 - 12 peeps at a time.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png