2 April 2007 - New Poll System

Suiku

Farming got the 2nd lowest in favourite skills, which is apparently not surprising. <.<

ROFL which is the favorite skill I voted for. I'm surprised it wasn't the lowest.

It diden't get voted least favorite skill, it got voted least favorite skill to train

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Farming got the 2nd lowest in favourite skills, which is apparently not surprising. <.<

ROFL which is the favorite skill I voted for. I'm surprised it wasn't the lowest.

It diden't get voted least favorite skill, it got voted least favorite skill to train

Whoops, meant to add that. I love to train farming.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I voted for Hunter....come on people, all the others make sense where they are right now. Hunter is this lost skill with no point other than red chinchompas. Hunter desperatly needs an update the only people that do it are skillers, people looking for free range xp, and the 100 people that like it.

sig3gk6.png

It's definitely an interesting change. I remember that the higher levels were ranting on and on that the poll system didn't convey how they really felt, so this is a breath of fresh air.

Freeplayers get to take part in this, too! Diplomacy wins after all.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

If diplomacy did win, pc would be nerfed, range would be fixed, melee would stop being favoured, and rcing would actually be finished, oh and a whole shed load of other stuff to....

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

This is a great way for jagex to gather a collective opinion...i wonder how many people knew about polls lol.

Anyway, farming for the first one...mining for the second.

Mining needs an update. Bad. So does wc, as those 2 skills only involve clicking as training, and have no minigams or anything.

I voted for herblore as my favorite skill to train I just love making potions. I choose crafting for an update because I find it the most worst skill to train. besides RC but ppl most likely choose RC in hope of a new rune to craft which is a was of an update.

tFtfA.jpg