How many Crackers are There?

gameboypen

dukefreedomgb7.png

I know where some of them are :-w

\' You changed my name on trade screen to Duke Freedom ? :P

Nice santas cough duped cough...

What a moron. Don't you know who duke freedom is?

Idiot.

santas duped lmfao, in rsc you could buy 1 for 200k........ i came to rs2 with 12. get off people for being rich just because your not.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 1 left in rsc, my friend has it. He's had offers over 1B. Not sure bout rs2.

i dont think so. Because my friend have allso few of those on rsc, and there must be many more.

Many players just have quit and rares are "under dust" on bank, and those will stay there forever.

I really dont like anyone with a cracker...I think they're pointless to have unless youre going to crack them.

oh yea its so pointless i mean when you consider.

there will never be anymore ever ever ever

they decrease in numbers daily as you can crack/die/drop/or get banned

its the rarest item in the game and forever will be

and probably within the next few years it will probably be worth more money in real life, then your familys yearly income.

pointless.

hmmmm im starting to see why u hate any 1 with them.

envy?

why when i look "duke freedom" up in hiscores, it comes up with nothing?

Duke Freedom was banned for Real World trading, read the whole story here:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic......ht=freedom

And yes, i highly doubt those santas are duped

Read some rs history buddy, Duke Freedom will definitely be in there.

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

During the Christmas drop, which I just missed, ( was playing, but only level 3ish and I wasn't on that day) there were only I think around 3-4 servers, each BARELY capable of holding 1k players at the time.

So at MOST, that would mean a few thousand crackers dropped, but MOST of those got cracked open for the hats and stuff.

I would say therefore that there is approximately 200 or so left in the game, since I bet most of the ones from the dupe were banned.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

During the Christmas drop, which I just missed, ( was playing, but only level 3ish and I wasn't on that day) there were only I think around 3-4 servers, each BARELY capable of holding 1k players at the time.

which you just missed. :-k , ya only by several years. and 3-4 servers is a total lie. dont try to act like u know what ur talking about when you dont.

And yes, i highly doubt those santas are duped

Read some rs history buddy, Duke Freedom will definitely be in there.

^ tru that.

ok well now with all the numbers and stats, lets minus 1 for dukes disabled cracker. . . and party hats...and santas.....and....and...ffs

Gotta laugh at some of the posts here. :P

There's no way there's over 200+ crackers. I'm guessing 15 at the least and 35 at the most.

I myself bought 8-9 (can't remember exactly) crackers of one single person in one deal some time (sadly didn't take picture then) and I know there have been other top merchants who had such 'bulk' sellers a few times. Besides I've bought and sold enough crackers to different people to consider a number of 100-200 the most reasonable estimate I can come up with.

The rarity of crackers is way overestimated and you having been a merchant I'd have expected you to be more realistic.

Gotta laugh at some of the posts here. :P

There's no way there's over 200+ crackers. I'm guessing 15 at the least and 35 at the most.

I myself bought 8-9 (can't remember exactly) crackers of one single person in one deal some time (sadly didn't take picture then) and I know there have been other top merchants who had such 'bulk' sellers a few times. Besides I've bought and sold enough crackers to different people to consider a number of 100-200 the most reasonable estimate I can come up with.

The rarity of crackers is way overestimated and you having been a merchant I'd have expected you to be more realistic.

+1

True words from a true merchant =D>