47% to 99 Fletching! \'

BTW, I traded my 59k Willow Longbows for 59k Willow Logs yesterday; I have a permanent trader! :thumbsup:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Fletching Log Updated!

And I got this while Fletching in Lumbridge Castle Basement:

47-farming.jpg

Genies FTW! \'

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

*Bump* \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Congratulations on 99 woodcutting and 91 fletching. Some very honourable goals there.

I have a question, seeing as my goals are very similar but you are much closer to them. :P

I notice you are fletching willow longs (u). Where do you get the money to buy all those willows, or did you cut them and save them while going for 99 woodcutting?

Again, good luck on 99 Fletching. If you ever need anyone to talk to while fletching, I am sitting in Catherby cutting my life away. :P

RSN: Operator280

By the way, very nice blog. It has great organization.

:D

EDIT: Bank Rating: I might not be a genius at bank rating, but I would have to say:

Organization: 9.5/10 (Near the end, a bit sloppy :P)

Value: 8/10 (Value isn't everything though. Lots of raw materials is good.)

Congratulations on 99 woodcutting and 91 fletching. Some very honourable goals there.

I have a question, seeing as my goals are very similar but you are much closer to them. :P

I notice you are fletching willow longs (u). Where do you get the money to buy all those willows, or did you cut them and save them while going for 99 woodcutting?

Again, good luck on 99 Fletching. If you ever need anyone to talk to while fletching, I am sitting in Catherby cutting my life away. :P

RSN: Operator280

By the way, very nice blog. It has great organization.

:D

EDIT: Bank Rating: I might not be a genius at bank rating, but I would have to say:

Organization: 9.5/10 (Near the end, a bit sloppy :P)

Value: 8/10 (Value isn't everything though. Lots of raw materials is good.)

I cut 96k Willows to get to my goal of 99 Woodcutting. Fletched 27k Willow Longbows(u) to go from 80-85, then 2k Magic Longbows(s) to go from 85-86, then another 62k Willow Longbows(u) (so far) to go from 86-91. I had a permanent trader of Willow logs for Willow Longbows but supposedly Jagex updated the Karamja Gloves and you can no longer sell willow longbows(u) for 56 each (they're 16 each now I guess... :boohoo: )

As far as adding you goes: sure, I will add you after I get finished replying to your comments and ratings. :thumbsup:

I agree that bank value isn't everything: skills < cash IMHO. I'd much rather have the raw materials to raise my skills to respectable levels than say a blue phat or red santa that would do nothing but sit around in my bank :lol:

Thank you for the ratings and comments, you seem like an awesome person. ::'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I cut 96k Willows to get to my goal of 99 Woodcutting. Fletched 27k Willow Longbows(u) to go from 80-85, then 2k Magic Longbows(s) to go from 85-86, then another 62k Willow Longbows(u) (so far) to go from 86-91.

A question for the 2k Magic Longbows. I am guessing you cut and fletched those for the money for the dragon woodcutting axe? Or did you already have it during your quest for 99 woodcutting?

Thanks for the add, by the way. :D

I cut 96k Willows to get to my goal of 99 Woodcutting. Fletched 27k Willow Longbows(u) to go from 80-85, then 2k Magic Longbows(s) to go from 85-86, then another 62k Willow Longbows(u) (so far) to go from 86-91.

A question for the 2k Magic Longbows. I am guessing you cut and fletched those for the money for the dragon woodcutting axe? Or did you already have it during your quest for 99 woodcutting?

Thanks for the add, by the way. :D

I cut and fletched 'em, then high alched 'em for the money for the Dragon Woodcutting axe (which I lost for the 2nd time :boohoo: )

And no problem thanks for your kind words. <3:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Another question, if you don't mind answering. I see that you cut 8000 maples. May I ask why you did this/ what you did with them?

Thanks. And Happy Fletching.

EDIT: I am hopping into my motorhome and going on a trip for the week, maybe more. But I hope to come back to see you with around 94-95+ fletching! Good luck.

Another question, if you don't mind answering. I see that you cut 8000 maples. May I ask why you did this/ what you did with them?

Thanks. And Happy Fletching.

EDIT: I am hopping into my motorhome and going on a trip for the week, maybe more. But I hope to come back to see you with around 94-95+ fletching! Good luck.

I gave 4k to a friend and burned the other 4k; the reason I cut 8k Maples is cuz my friend needed some Maples for his goal of getting enough to buy a Dragon Axe.

And I probably wont have 94-95 Fletching by the time you get back. I'm still waiting for my computer to get fixed. It's been almost a month now since I started having problems with it and I'm not on the internet much now. :boohoo:

I will see ya when you get back though, have fun! ::'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Fletching Log Update + NEW Goal of 99 Farming! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Blog has been updated...NEW!: Quests | Overall Skill Goals | Current Stats

COMING SOON!: Updated Bank Pic

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

sweet...grats on 99 wc

Thank you! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

your bank image says 414t...... #-o

edit: sorry didnt see german server ftw :anxious: :XD:

Hehe yeah, I keep getting comments on the 414T gps. I'm definitely gonna have to update my bank image soon... :XD:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Blog is updated...NEW!: Updated Bank Pic!

*For some reason my goal meters and current stats are not updating :-k

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

*Bump* :anxious:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update: 50 Farming and 1499 Total! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Good luck with the farming :D

Thank you! ::'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 92 Fletching (50% to 99!) + 1500 Total! ::'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 51 Farming! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I'm currently working on Slayer for a bit...need a break from Fletching and Farming... 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Back.

And sorry to hear about you computer problems.

I would write a longer message, and I will probably do so within the next few days, cause I am busy right now.

But gratz on the farming goal. Good luck.

And a w00t for 92 fletching.

See ya around.

Back.

And sorry to hear about you computer problems.

I would write a longer message, and I will probably do so within the next few days, cause I am busy right now.

But gratz on the farming goal. Good luck.

And a w00t for 92 fletching.

See ya around.

My computer finally got fixed on Wednesday...needed a new hard drive which cost $50 + like $75 for labor... :shock:

Thanks for your encouragement, I am gonna need a lot of it to have any hope of reaching my goals of 99 Fletching, 99 Farming and 65 Slayer. :ohnoes:

How was the trip? I hope you had a lot of fun! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!