Poll: Hardest Skill to Level up?

Lemeja

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say herblore, just too much merchanting involved. Buy herbs/seconds via forums for cheap, collect other ingrediants + vials, make into pots, sell on forums and COME OUT EVEN FOR YOUR WORK. :?

BTW crafting is cake, just need to have the cash. Crafting d hide bodies can give up to 100k exp an hour.

Hmm, farming because its boring, Construction because it reqires to much cash, but prayer, Overall for my vote, because its to slow to train.

Prayer is one of the easiest...150k exp an hour ftw?

Oh let me edit that, I meant slowest way. Prayer is easy for xp, inless if you dont know how to click "bury bones" then it will be very difficult. But 150k xp a hour? i doubt that. my highest would be 2.5k per hour. Look at my prayer skill in my new sig.. that i just made 2 minutes ago \'

Hmm, farming because its boring, Construction because it reqires to much cash, but prayer, Overall for my vote, because its to slow to train.

Oh let me edit that, I meant slowest way. Prayer is easy for xp, inless if you dont know how to click "bury bones" then it will be very difficult. But 150k xp a hour? i doubt that. my highest would be 2.5k per hour. Look at my prayer skill in my new sig.. that i just made 2 minutes ago \'

Buy dragon bones, find gilded altar(or use your own), use d bones on altar. Pretty simple to me, but insanely expensive.

slayer because it takes time and patience

construction and prayer because it takes lots of money

herblore because it is hard to get the materials

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

Buy dragon bones, find gilded altar(or use your own), use d bones on altar. Pretty simple to me, but insanely expensive.

Oh, I see. I only kill for my bones, i dont buy. I also dont use the ectopol or what its called. I should kill them soon.

Herblore

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

Construction:

* You need to spend a lot of cash. Even at the cheapest way it's dirty expensive and can't really be done on cheaper ways. Also has pretty much no way to get profit out of it.

* Unlike in most of the other skills, training doesn't get any faster at higher levels.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Im split 3ways between Rc, Slayer and mining.

Reasons:

RC: Impossible to gain xp quickly without using runners....

Slayer: Only way to level is doing tasks most of which give very small xp (but, gives secondary xp)

Mining: Constant clicking! There is no mine X feature like cooking or fletching, and it's not continuous like fishing.

So overall probably mining...

"Im split 3 ways.... :? lol"

Im back =]

I'd find it really hard to say which one is THE hardest to level, but from my experiences it'd have to be a three way tie.

1) Runecrafting: Everyone knows how hard this one can be to level with and without runners. With runners at Fast Free Laws it's hard to even get past 35k experience per hour. With running the abyss a person can use close to 2.5k essence an hour with all 4 pouches. I heard that world 91 Nature Crafting is insane experience, doubling that of FFL.

2)Agility: Has to be one of the most maddening skills of all time. slow experience, the possibility of failure, and not to mention you're either in the wildy or in a monkey suit.

3) Mining: Click, click, click, click. That's all it is.

Slack_Tide.png

I think Farming is...

Yes all you have to do is plant seeds and leave, but most the time they die, unlessyou pay the gardener to watch them, but also it takes 30mins + each item you plant and only get little exp

mining! :ohnoes:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Oh, I see. I only kill for my bones, i dont buy. I also dont use the ectopol or what its called. I should kill them soon.

you really should read the tip.it prayer guide and then go find a gilled altar :XD:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

For me personally, definitely farming. I'm trying to get 99 right now and it's very frustrating because you can only train it so much each day (you have to wait for everything to grow). I think this is the only RS skill like this. A real pain to train especially if you have no patience :wall:

polybren.png