What sort of account do you like?

BerkeleyBaller

"Mains"

They can kick [wagon] in the wilderness, catch fish, inprove your crafting skills, kill Dragons and lots, lots more!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Absolutely no goal. Like me. Attack not high enough for dragon, skills to low to be cost-efficient, as my friend Corlog put it...

Dude, you're a like a skiller, but you suck at it.

I stopped lending him lunch money after that. His loss, I suppose.

Still alive, still alive.

Yeah, I think main accounts are better than pures and the like because pures are "pures" in one skill whereas main accounts or rounded accounts as Greenboy put it are generally good enough at all skills.

imawesometp9.gif

image,LittleBig,white,black.png

Mains. I get to merchant easier on them. It is a stereotype that lower levels are scammers, but only very little of them are. Thats why not many people want to trade with them, therefore making it harder to mechant. 8-)

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

Definitely mains. Good skills and good wealth. Along with ability to do experience almost everything in the game (minigames, pking, skilling etc)

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I used to share a pure with a friend (yes jagex come and get me) but we both basically gave up on it so I'm done with pures and skillers.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I have 2 accounts. 8-)

I spend most of my time on my main, and to be honest, I don't have to use another account to enjoy playing RS. :D

Or at least I thought so, until I discovered the joy of pkilling in the wilderness and hoe it was overrun by pures. =;

So I made a pure because I realised that it was the only I could enjoy pkilling. :-w

But when I'm not pkilling, I'm always on my main. :thumbsup:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I used to share a pure with a friend (yes jagex come and get me) but we both basically gave up on it so I'm done with pures and skillers.

someone's bound to report you mate, people will misunderstand you like I was and got banned for 2 weeks here because of it, you might wanna edit

Any account that's not a macro, scammer, begger, or a waste of RS memory is fine in my book.

Pures don't all suck, pures owned by people who actually train them alot (unlike my bro, who gets em to lvl 20 and then he's bored) so they have a stat that's 80+, then they are really good.

Always looking for tips on how to train my F2P str pure with about 71 strength and 1 def.

Always buying rune med helms for 10k each!

See the tip.it interview with Zezima!