My blog to all 99's ~Reviving pre summoning~83 agil~

Congratz on the combat levels! Almost 126! :thumbsup:

But why don't you use guthans (it seems like you're wearin Torags leggs, so I assume you don't use it)?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz on the combat levels! Almost 126! :thumbsup:

But why don't you use guthans (it seems like you're wearin Torags leggs, so I assume you don't use it)?

I only wear guthans to heal seems a bit of a waste otherwise, and i bring along torag legs/rockshell legs to use instead of guthan skirt for most tasks.

I think its rockshell legs in this picture.

5) I still believe granite is the current exp best exp still. Wear full desert and bring 25 waterskins. You mine 3 drop 3 and you bank in 1 or 2 hours. If you want to stick to iron, i suggest mining south of piscatorious fishing colony. 3 rocks in a triangular position and few anyone there.

Or use the lunar spell Humidify, fills them all at once for 1 fire,3 waters and one astral

And good luck on all 99s

5) I still believe granite is the current exp best exp still. Wear full desert and bring 25 waterskins. You mine 3 drop 3 and you bank in 1 or 2 hours. If you want to stick to iron, i suggest mining south of piscatorious fishing colony. 3 rocks in a triangular position and few anyone there.

Or use the lunar spell Humidify, fills them all at once for 1 fire,3 waters and one astral

And good luck on all 99s

Thanks, i may use that when i start mining.

And good luck on all 99s

Alternatively, fill them at the fountain you find during the Enakhra's lament quest.

Postscript: Thanks for congratulating me on 88 agility. You should stop by sometime to get your 99 :wink:

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

[hide=Large quote]

And good luck on all 99s

Alternatively, fill them at the fountain you find during the Enakhra's lament quest.

Postscript: Thanks for congratulating me on 88 agility. You should stop by sometime to get your 99 :wink:

[/hide]

Maybe, once im 126 ill stop by, but not for the moment.

Dude Good luck on all 99's again, I remember you alot.. I used to talk with ya in game sometimes :D Nice chats they were

good luck once again =]

~ lonk - the dude with the unposted blog ftw

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Gl man im sure u can do it!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Good Luck but isn't it hard to fish at Barbarian Training because there isn't a bank nearby is there?

You don't need to if you bring along a knife and cut up the fish, you can use what you obtain as bait.