My blog to all 99's ~Reviving pre summoning~83 agil~

Thanks for clicking <3: Now start reading ::'

For those who are interested, their follows a little explanation to why i started this blog.

[hide=Explanation]

I have been a member of tip.it for quite a while, but haven't been very active. Most recently a friend of mine from rs, joined the community which i was initially unaware of, until they made their own blog here.

To which i then agreed to go make my own blog as we were both adamant in our attempts at reaching 99 farming and start our own race.

However, fairly recently while i was also away from runescape they quit and i was unsure of whether or not to continue on with this blog, but in the end i did.

[/hide]

The following bar will show my progress towards maxed total.

mpg321.png

Sections

^1^ ~ Starting levels

^2^ ~ Lastest level

^3^ ~ Main goal

^4^ ~ Goals

^5^ ~ Level archive

^6^ ~ Completed goals archive

^7^ ~ Miscellaneous

^8^ ~ Friends blogs

^1^

[hide=Starting Levels]

lvlsatbeginningbk5.png

And these are my current levels.

mpg321.png

[/hide]

^2^

Most recent level

83agilkm1.png

^3^

[hide=Main goal]

99 Farming

Farming is one of my favourite skills, as its has a new method to it rather than constantly doing a skill, it allows you go to go way and come back and reap the rewards.

mpg321.png

[/hide]

^4^

[hide=Goals]

[hide=Slayer and Combat]

As i will be combining both goals, by going for 126 combat through slaying, i thought id join them together.

Progess:

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Runecrafting]

I will be rcing through abbys to get all my levels, first off i will be trying to get to 91 to reach double nats for the money.

mpg321.png

Then onto 99

mpg321.png

[/hide]

[hide=Hunter]

Red chins are going to be the way to go and maybe trying to catch some dragon implings in puro-puro

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Thieving]

Pyramid plunder, for this i will need to stock up on antis and monks for food which is where fishing comes in.

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Agility]

Ape atoll, meaning i get to be an ook ook as i try to race around all those laps....

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Herblore]

For this i will be making a mixture of pots, those from which i have farmed herbs, mainly super restores and super strs. Those from which i have gotten slaying and those which i will end up buying.

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Fishing]

I will be doing a mixture of barbarian fishing and monk fishing for 96, then i will be fishing shark with my hands.

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Smithing]

Gold ores all the way to 99, with gaunts as long i dont forget tp put them on.

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Mining]

Currently, i am not sure on how to get this level but i will more than likely end up powermining granite for it.

mpg321.png[/hide]

[hide=Woodcutting]

Before i start this goal seriously i may try and complete my lumberjack set for what little help it will have. Then i will either be levelling on yews or willows.

mpg321.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

^5^

[hide=Level archive]

[hide=Combat]

98 Attack

98attack2vw9.png

98 defence

98defencezt8.png

98 strength

98strength1ju3.png

[/hide]

[hide=Smithing]

90smith2ts2.png

89smith3ky0.png

88smith2xv7.png

Missed a level here.

86smith2af7.png

85smith2ic9.png

[/hide]

[hide=Herblore]

91herb1fl9.png

90herb1mo6.png

89herb1vq4.png

88herb1gq5.png

[/hide]

[hide=Slaying]

90slayer2jk8.png[/hide]

[hide=Fishing]

86fishing1sd1.png

85fishing1im7.png

[/hide]

[hide=Hunter]

83hunt2cu3.png

82hunt1dx0.png

81hunt1hb2.png

80hunt3hf6.png

79hunt1yf6.png

78hunt1cl3.png

77hunt1rl9.png

76hunt1oe0.png

75hunt1vh0.png

74hunt1rc1.png[/hide]

[hide=Woodcutting]

86wc2ev8.png[/hide]

[hide=Runecrafting]88rc2qs7.png[/hide]

[/hide]

^6^

[hide=Completed goals archive]

[hide=Farming]

99farm2ia7.png

98farm1ln2.png

97farmak4.png

96farm1qc4.png

95farm2rc5.png

Missed a few levels here....

92farming1fe1.png

91farm1ev0.png

[/hide]

[hide=Firemaking]

99fm2wx8.png

98firemaking1ra7.png

97fm1uc4.png

[/hide]

[hide=Construction]

99con2ay4.png

99conrk1.png

98con1lg1.png

97con1je3.png

96con1gd8.png

95con2yl6.png

94con1cn2.png

93con1ri1.png

92con1dx0.png

91con1oh4.png

90con1qa3.png[/hide][/hide]

^7^

[hide=Miscellaneous]

[hide=Clues]

rhh1cr9.pngttreward1gj8.png

[/hide]

[hide=Manage the kingdom]

1kingdom3gu5.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank picture]

bankiw5.png[/hide][/hide]

^8^

[hide=Friends Blogs]

Krizzy's blog~no longer playing

Death Dude's blog

Vold's blog

Mc's blog

[/hide]

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woh good luck man, mining's gonna be a killer :ohnoes:

Thanks, im hoping tears of guthix will get me a few levels, however this is not possible at the moment as hunter is still lower than my mining :(

Alright nooby? ::'

I posted my bank pic for you.

So yeah, look when you feel like it :ohnoes:

And stay away from farming, that's my skill! <3:

x

Hehe , I'll race you to 99 farm if you want :wink:

Not that it would be a much of a race as we are both mainly doing herb seeds and will probably be very slow.

Mining don't kills, :twisted: I have successfully conquered its killing spree myself. *points to sig* :lol:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Good luck on all 99's. That clue picture has to be the worst I've ever seen... congrats! Lol. Looks like you're well on your way to 2277 as it stands. Hoping to be coming to some 99 parties in the not-so-distant future. :thumbsup:

Slack_Tide.png

No matter how great your skills are, no matter what you do in this game, I ultimately feel bad for you...

for that clue.

That is so bad, I litteraly made a "UGH!" noise IRL when I saw it.

Good luck with the 99s :)

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

BTW: your outfit rocks!

No matter how great your skills are, no matter what you do in this game, I ultimately feel bad for you...

for that clue.

That is so bad, I litteraly made a "UGH!" noise IRL when I saw it.

Good luck with the 99s :)

I know....

This made me feel better though...

91farm1ev0.png

Mining don't kills, :twisted: I have successfully conquered its killing spree myself. *points to sig* :lol:

Any tips then for fast and not so boring xp?

A few tips that worked for me but can't guarantee it will work for you.

1) Competition. Racing with a friend keeps you motivated for mining, you don't want to lose to your competitor and get teased in the end, so you mine hard to keep up with him.

2) What you wear is very important. Mining is a skill where every second your eyes need to be on the screen. Change mining outfits often so you don't get tired looking at your character.

3) Mining style plays a role too. When you always mine that 3 rocks in the same way, same direction, it get boring right? Change a bit would help.

4) Finally it all boils down to interest and determination. You want that cool mining cape with the hawt emote so you mine hard for it :wink:

5) I still believe granite is the current exp best exp still. Wear full desert and bring 25 waterskins. You mine 3 drop 3 and you bank in 1 or 2 hours. If you want to stick to iron, i suggest mining south of piscatorious fishing colony. 3 rocks in a triangular position and few anyone there.

That's all i can spare now. Good luck

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

A few tips that worked for me but can't guarantee it will work for you.

1) Competition. Racing with a friend keeps you motivated for mining, you don't want to lose to your competitor and get teased in the end, so you mine hard to keep up with him.

2) What you wear is very important. Mining is a skill where every second your eyes need to be on the screen. Change mining outfits often so you don't get tired looking at your character.

3) Mining style plays a role too. When you always mine that 3 rocks in the same way, same direction, it get boring right? Change a bit would help.

4) Finally it all boils down to interest and determination. You want that cool mining cape with the hawt emote so you mine hard for it :wink:

5) I still believe granite is the current exp best exp still. Wear full desert and bring 25 waterskins. You mine 3 drop 3 and you bank in 1 or 2 hours. If you want to stick to iron, i suggest mining south of piscatorious fishing colony. 3 rocks in a triangular position and few anyone there.

That's all i can spare now. Good luck

Thanks very much I'll try them out soon =D>

Very nice, at first i thought just another nooob aiming high,but then I saw the stats :anxious:

Get those 96s to 99s as well, would put you as around half way there ::'

Hehe, I'll probably level fm to 99 after im finished with smithing/construction.

good luck on all 99's :D

Thanks.

oo grats on 91 farm! :thumbsup:

I should be getting 92 sometime this week, if my herbs start growing in 2 hours again, instead of 5.. :-k

Thanks, and good luck yourself :D

Good luck on 99s! So close on so many.

I can't see myself getting all 99s. At a point, powertraining just becomes unbearable. I still plan on getting some 99s, though.

Also, thanks for the support on my blog. It's helped.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

bump

Why wont people post :( :( :cry:

Blogs take awhile to get started up, but once you meet people through them with their own blogs, they catch on quickly--especially for someone with as hawt stats as you!!

But on a more serious note: Your mining and smithing are awesome. 2 true-blue RSC skills I can always respect. Gl with all 99's--you'll be a Zezima yet!

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg