Lobsters

Haddman

I've been trying to sell some cooked lobs now but nobody's buying, i remember not long ago cooked lobs were selling like crasy and i was wondering if people have lost interest in lobs :wall:

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

F2P will buy loads. Members always buy better foods because of those super powerful hits that lobs just won't help with. Either that, or sell em raw in catherby.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'll just be chilling in Varrock East doing my own thing and I get offers to buy Lobbies all the time. It's almost assumed to be 250 each. Buyers buy 100 at a time and put up 25k no haggling. Sometimes I feel I can even push to 300 gp each. Of course this is F2P.

World 1 Varrock

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

I agree with the fact that edgeville is a very good place to sell cooked lobsters. My friend also told me that draynor is quite popular lobster central. And to what caused this is the "Cook X" option being added. People want to buy raw because they're easy to cook en mass nowadays.

it is also quite hard to sell them in bulks... so selling them takes time

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Umm if you have a f2p pure like me...it has to be world one west varrok bank just below the entrance. They sell for 'bout 200k=1k lobs, unless someone is monopolizing(if that's a word lol) then they would be a lil more expensive. I'd be willing to buy if I was in need, I will contact you sometime if you need ta sell aight?

I've been trying to sell some cooked lobs now but nobody's buying, i remember not long ago cooked lobs were selling like crasy and i was wondering if people have lost interest in lobs :wall:

Wow, really? I used to sell lobs all the time, I think they've moved on to swordfish... I sold those a lot for like 300 each in the volcano, thats how I brought my levels up without leaving karamja \' go me?

blackmrune,Alexander29.gif

im sure ppl have said this already, but jic, go to world 1(i know its crowded just keep refreshing), then about 7 squares down from the varrock west bank door, ull see all the lobby sales goin on there

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

Sell on f2p edge. But prices are dropping, thanks to the huge infulx of the macro fishers, who i've seen saying 'Sellin 100k cooked lobbies, 220 each' So you may want to reconsider your pricing...

'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.'

Aristotle

VVVV Blog VVVV

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=742 ... highlight=

Monkfish are being used on P2P they cost the same as lobbys and heal 16hp. They're as easy as lobbys to get and give way more exp.

Best bet is to sell them on f2p.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing