Tip.It Times Presents: The Price is Right! Or is it?

Kiara_Kat

i think the best way to combat autoers is to make a system that stops newly made profiles leveling more than 5 levels a day per skill until they get over a certain combat level or have been playing for a certain amount of time. Then all jadex has to do is continually ban all autoers and since it will take them a few days to get even close to fishing lobs or mining iron decently they will eventually get bored and go.

dunno if it will actually work but hey :mrgreen:

jadex could then also make a random that after exactly one hour of play a screen moves around the screen with a countdown of a minuite on, if you dont click on that screen within the minuite you are logged out and cannot log back in for the next hour. To reward normal players for doing this there could be a reward and also a monthly prize for whoever clicks the clock the quickest, this would make people more attracted to the idea.

It would also make it impossible for people who auto while they sleep to do this anymore as they cannot log back on if they are asleep 8-)

if u think my idea is great add cwx3 or pm me!

As far as I have heard most autoing program can easly handle stuff like that!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jadex could then also make a random that after exactly one hour of play a screen moves around the screen with a countdown of a minuite on, if you dont click on that screen within the minuite you are logged out and cannot log back in for the next hour. To reward normal players for doing this there could be a reward and also a monthly prize for whoever clicks the clock the quickest, this would make people more attracted to the idea.

It would also make it impossible for people who auto while they sleep to do this anymore as they cannot log back on if they are asleep

Veltia is right, we could easily handle this random. Ever had the demon random (I think it's called that)? Basically the screen rotates every 30 seconds or so, but you have to click on whatever pole is lit up (There are 4 poles). So although hard to do, we managed to get past it :).

To reward normal players for doing this there could be a reward and also a monthly prize for whoever clicks the clock the quickest, this would make people more attracted to the idea.

Well, the autoers would end up getting that prize. Since our computer reflexes are much faster then a humans. So we'll be getting 3.76 milliseconds, humans would get around 3 seconds.

It would also make it impossible for people who auto while they sleep to do this anymore as they cannot log back on if they are asleep
Just create something that if it see's "Please try logging back in, in 60 minutes" Make it wait 60 minutes, then try again.

think the best way to combat autoers is to make a system that stops newly made profiles leveling more than 5 levels a day per skill until they get over a certain combat level or have been playing for a certain amount of time. Then all jadex has to do is continually ban all autoers and since it will take them a few days to get even close to fishing lobs or mining iron decently they will eventually get bored and go.

A couple problems...

1.) Skillers would revolt against Jagex for this...

2.) Just make a script to level up 5 in fishing, then move on to mining, then in 24 hours, go back to fishing etc.

3.) As I said, before I ever raise any skill on my autoers, I get their combat up to at least 40-ish.

While this may be a bit off-topic, Tom is the cat, and Jerry is the mouse, not the other way around

Lol, Jerry seemed like a cats name, so I had a 50-50 chance of getting it right :wink: .

*Must new autoers are from China and Asia?

China's population is somewhere around 3 billion I think. The US's population is around 600 million. Big difference.

*It understands a phrase like "faster" but not "bye" while "bye" is one of the first words you learn?

I've taken 2 years of Mandarin chinese. But since I switch schools so often, I end up taking half a year in one school, and another half in another school. And the curriculum's greatly differ. For example, in my first school we learned school supplies first, then we went onto countries. In my other school we learned sports first. Then we learnt the basics like bye etc. So, he may have been studying adjectives earlier/more then greetings, but quite unlikely :roll:.

*There's no such thing as "morey" in RuneScape but the person keeps asking for it?
I'm supposing he meant money. And either he didn't know how to spell english words, or he was using slang. Like, "r2h".

No think about it - The "strange" folks can't be seen just like your autoers. Yet the "strange" folks do something they shouldn't - Just like your autoers!

The only thing is that the happy folks (players) wants to live in peace with "Monkey" (JaGeX). But because the stange folks (autoers) mines into the Mountain (RuneScape) of Monkey (Jagex) on which the happy folks (players) depends on and always respcted. Monkey (Jagex) decides to kill everyone... then no people (Players and Autoers) - only dead!

But by this, you're calling the legit players uncivilized and still in the stone age? They have access to the same technology that we have. I'm not sure if thats a valid point or not. But hey :P. Anyway, you can't relate a computer game such as Runescape to real life/stories/songs like that. There are so many unknown variables which can greatly differ the outcome...For instance, if the Strange folk used todays technology and "scanned" the volcano for signs of volcanic activity, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go ahead and dig into it? Plus, wouldn't the volcanic eruption be triggered by too much lava, and not a change in pressure due to holes opening up inside the volcano? As I said, unknown variables...

Try create your own privat server on which you can practise cheating!

Yes, but programming in only half the fun. The other half is trying to pass everything Jagex throws at us. Basically giving us a challenge. But on a private server, there is no challenge. Merely an empty world in which there's nobody around to hide from. Nobody around to test talking features...

Just explain why a autoer would buy an Phat?

The goal of an RSDemon user is the following.

Most cash for the least effort

So, they want that Phat just as much as you do! But...instead, they're too lazy to work for it, and end up making lvl 3 default clothes accounts...They're merely taking a shortcut thats against the rules...

If you understand botting is Ruining RuneScape why do you still do it?

I rarely auto anymore...So really, I don't bot in Runescape for 28 days out of 30 days in a month...

Yes and Jagex advises people to take 5-10 minutes break for every our people plays RuneScape. And if you don't have any spare time just do it in the bit you have. It's basicly the same with me that I have much homework so acctually I do play RuneScape that little time I have.

Yes, but that small amount of spare time is equal to nothing in Runescape. It may get you 3000 xp. But...you're still 345272057 from 99. So there's really no point. As stated somewhere getting to level 92 in any skill in equal to all the xp needed to go from 93-99. It ain't right.

If you really hated them why did you join them in ruining the game for other people?
As stated before, I rarely auto. But the reason I started botting is because, I got a key logger somehow. (Nothing to do with RS cracks or anything..) And then I was buying zammy armor, so I left 5 million gp in my inventory. And then when that key logger got my pass. He must have had a great day, he got the 5 million (Which I worked 3 years for...) And basically left me with a rune scimmy and no armor, no gp, no nothing. I was devastated. This kid just stole 3 years of my life. So, I started botting, I wanted to make that 5 million back...

Yeah and skipping and autoing is both wrong so you will basicly one day recive your punishment. Acctually the Autoers will recive a lot worse punishment as Jagex can tell the police because all accounts in the game is Jagex property. Yes even those on privat servers!

Does it state this in the text you have to read when creating new accounts? Anyway, a quote from the best scripter in SRL.

"We cheat, that is what we're good at."

You can't report someone to the police for cheating in Monopoly can you? Runescape is merely just a giant game of Monopoly in my opinion.

-Dunce

China's population is somewhere around 3 billion I think. The US's population is around 600 million. Big difference.

Yet China is still way poorer than the USA and less people have a computr.

I've taken 2 years of Mandarin chinese. But since I switch schools so often, I end up taking half a year in one school, and another half in another school. And the curriculum's greatly differ. For example, in my first school we learned school supplies first, then we went onto countries. In my other school we learned sports first. Then we learnt the basics like bye etc. So, he may have been studying adjectives earlier/more then greetings, but quite unlikely :roll:.

I'm supposing he meant money. And either he didn't know how to spell english words, or he was using slang. Like, "r2h".

Even if that how much sense does it make "You have what in bank?" Even as I'm studying french I don't suddenly asks "You have what in bank?" randomly. And even if he used RuneScape slang, the RuneScape slang is still not "morey" but "gp" or "coins" and if the non autoer was confused about the word "Morey" wouldn't the guy as either way being chinese or using slang, either way wouldn't he be able to explain what he ment?

But by this, you're calling the legit players uncivilized and still in the stone age? They have access to the same technology that we have. I'm not sure if thats a valid point or not. But hey :P. Anyway, you can't relate a computer game such as Runescape to real life/stories/songs like that. There are so many unknown variables which can greatly differ the outcome...For instance, if the Strange folk used todays technology and "scanned" the volcano for signs of volcanic activity, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go ahead and dig into it? Plus, wouldn't the volcanic eruption be triggered by too much lava, and not a change in pressure due to holes opening up inside the volcano? As I said, unknown variables...

Where do I use the word uncivilized? Besides this is about the strangfolks/autoers not being seen, not the level of technology! And "Monkey" is not being mentioned being a Volcano it's just being mentioned as a mountain. And not all mountains are volcanos you know. If they were I wouldn't be living in Switzerland.

Yes, but programming in only half the fun. The other half is trying to pass everything Jagex throws at us. Basically giving us a challenge. But on a private server, there is no challenge. Merely an empty world in which there's nobody around to hide from. Nobody around to test talking features...

You could try creat your own privat server or something. Or find games on the internet not being MMORPG to practise on. Basicly because you want to try something you are ruining it for 750.000+ people.

The goal of an RSDemon user is the following.

Most cash for the least effort

So, they want that Phat just as much as you do! But...instead, they're too lazy to work for it, and end up making lvl 3 default clothes accounts...They're merely taking a shortcut thats against the rules...

"Merely taking a shortcut that's against the rules"? Excuse me but Autoing is considered the worst rule to be broken in RuneScape. Anybody ever talking good about autoing is at most forum banned withing 5 minutes. I even wonder why you are still around.

I rarely auto anymore...So really, I don't bot in Runescape for 28 days out of 30 days in a month...

Yet you are still breaking the rules.

Yes, but that small amount of spare time is equal to nothing in Runescape. It may get you 3000 xp. But...you're still 345272057 from 99. So there's really no point. As stated somewhere getting to level 92 in any skill in equal to all the xp needed to go from 93-99. It ain't right.

Yet it's the fun that every thing gets harder. Beside at every level you need 110% more exp than at the previous level.

As stated before, I rarely auto. But the reason I started botting is because, I got a key logger somehow. (Nothing to do with RS cracks or anything..) And then I was buying zammy armor, so I left 5 million gp in my inventory. And then when that key logger got my pass. He must have had a great day, he got the 5 million (Which I worked 3 years for...) And basically left me with a rune scimmy and no armor, no gp, no nothing. I was devastated. This kid just stole 3 years of my life. So, I started botting, I wanted to make that 5 million back...

Well I was once scammed but I didn't give up and started botting. Besides you earlier called RuneScape money "pixels that are worth nothing" or something like that. So if they are worth nothing why do you care if you lost 38 pixels or something like that?

Does it state this in the text you have to read when creating new accounts? Anyway, a quote from the best scripter in SRL.

"We cheat, that is what we're good at."

You cheat because you are lazy. To be lazy is not good when it might hurt someone.

You can't report someone to the police for cheating in Monopoly can you? Runescape is merely just a giant game of Monopoly in my opinion.

RuneScape is Jagex property.

The account you use to play with is Jagex property.

The pixels that you earn from cheating is Jagex property.

Messing with Jagex property is illegal and you can get arrested for it.

-Dunce

-Veltia

460wk.jpg

Yet China is still way poorer than the USA and less people have a computr.

Yes, but let's say 90% of people in the U.S have a computer. And only 30% have one in China. China still has more computers...

And "Monkey" is not being mentioned being a Volcano it's just being mentioned as a mountain. And not all mountains are volcanos you know. If they were I wouldn't be living in Switzerland.

Yes...but...

For the first time, the Happyfolk felt fearful,

for they knew that soon the monkey would stir from its deep sleep.

Then there came a sound, distant *at first, that grew into a *castrophony so immense,

that it could be heard far away in space.

There were no screams.

There was no time.

The mountain called monkey had spoken.

There was only fire.

And then,

nothing...

Refers to the mountain being a volcano...

You could try creat your own privat server or something. Or find games on the internet not being MMORPG to practise on. Basicly because you want to try something you are ruining it for 750.000+ people.

Games like WoW, are too high-detailed for SCAR a mere color-clicker to function correctly. Runescape just happens to be the perfect pallet for the perfect artist.

"Merely taking a shortcut that's against the rules"? Excuse me but Autoing is considered the worst rule to be broken in RuneScape. Anybody ever talking good about autoing is at most forum banned withing 5 minutes. I even wonder why you are still around.

Well, you know what? If Jagex enforced the rule of no real life item trading much more. That would cut autoing down by at least 80%. Since as Jagex recently said, "Most autoers are from Chinese "sweat-shops" (Not quoted directly, but still...)

And I'm probably still around because we're having a civilized debate instead of flaming each other?

Yet you are still breaking the rules.
Not entirely, because I long ago stopped autoing for profit/skills and now as I said, I just do it for programming practice.

Yet it's the fun that every thing gets harder. Beside at every level you need 110% more exp than at the previous level.
How could clicking the same spot thousands of times be fun? They've overdone how long it takes to level up...

Well I was once scammed but I didn't give up and started botting. Besides you earlier called RuneScape money "pixels that are worth nothing" or something like that. So if they are worth nothing why do you care if you lost 38 pixels or something like that?
Not scammed, but keylogged (:)). Anyway, I wasn't upset at the gp that I lost. But rather that someone didn't care that 3 years of my 13 year childhood was all packed into those 32 pixels. And they just took it? In 5 minutes? 3 years suddenly dissapeared, nothing meaningful, beneficial came out of those 3 years except what was taken away from me in 5 minutes. Only to be sold to someone for $20.

You cheat because you are lazy. To be lazy is not good when it might hurt someone.

Ever heard of Ned Kelly, Australia's most notorious criminal, and the leader of the Kelly gang? He was fighting against an unfair political system.

Jagex has created an unfair system of skills and gold and levels. We could be considered Ned Kelly...He had to hurt a couple people to get his beliefs through to the world...

-Dunce...

Yes, but let's say 90% of people in the U.S have a computer. And only 30% have one in China. China still has more computers...

253.260.000 - The USA

387.000.000 - China

Big difference :-s

Yes...but...

For the first time, the Happyfolk felt fearful,

for they knew that soon the monkey would stir from its deep sleep.

Then there came a sound, distant *at first, that grew into a *castrophony so immense,

that it could be heard far away in space.

There were no screams.

There was no time.

The mountain called monkey had spoken.

There was only fire.

And then,

nothing...

Refers to the mountain being a volcano...

Besides I used the song as a methaphor. Let's compare it again:

There is a mountain - RuneScape

That's ruled by a god called Monkey - JaGeX

Habited by Happy Folks - Legited Players

But invisible people appears - Autoers that can't be seen

The invisible people starts mining the mountain for profit - The autoers uses RuneScape for profit

Monkey desides to not allow this - JaGeX wants to stop it.

Monkey burns everyone - JaGeX closes the game.

Games like WoW, are too high-detailed for SCAR a mere color-clicker to function correctly. Runescape just happens to be the perfect pallet for the perfect artist.

I said not use a MMORPG. I suggested you tried to use the single player games on the internet the so called ORPG

Well, you know what? If Jagex enforced the rule of no real life item trading much more. That would cut autoing down by at least 80%. Since as Jagex recently said, "Most autoers are from Chinese "sweat-shops" (Not quoted directly, but still...)

How would JaGeX be able to do that if the Autoers can't be seen?

And I'm probably still around because we're having a civilized debate instead of flaming each other?

Have I called you an Idiot yet? Nope, I just don't uses smilies so much in a serious debate.

Not entirely, because I long ago stopped autoing for profit/skills and now as I said, I just do it for programming practice.

It's called cheating/breaking the rules even if you are doing it for an extremely different perspective. You still supports the autoing buisness just by autoing even if you only wants to use autoing to examine things in RuneScape

How could clicking the same spot thousands of times be fun? They've overdone how long it takes to level up...

By the challenge. Besides many companies tends to hire people who have been playing MMORPGs because these people are more used to hard work. And the by the percentage I might have got it wrong, either it's 110% or only 11% harder, 11% now when I'm thinking about it.

Not scammed, but keylogged (:)).

Still lost an masive amount of cash.

Anyway, I wasn't upset at the gp that I lost. But rather that someone didn't care that 3 years of my 13 year childhood was all packed into those 32 pixels. And they just took it? In 5 minutes? 3 years suddenly dissapeared, nothing meaningful, beneficial came out of those 3 years except what was taken away from me in 5 minutes. Only to be sold to someone for $20.

Well so was I but I didn't start cheating. Besides by autoing also ruins someone elses life, it would take them ages to get a certain amount of something, while it takes a very shorter time for a software to do the same. And by the lower price autoers are acctually cheating for a lot of profit.

Ever heard of Ned Kelly, Australia's most notorious criminal, and the leader of the Kelly gang? He was fighting against an unfair political system.

Ever heard of the Soviet Russia? In Soviet Russia hard working people are ACCEPTED, not like in the modern western world where the "**** workers, we got machines now!"-system is ruling.

And I'm fighting for a fair-world without people cheating other peoples like you are doing.

Jagex has created an unfair system of skills and gold and levels. We could be considered Ned Kelly...He had to hurt a couple people to get his beliefs through to the world...

In Danish we have a methaphor saying:

"If you don't like the smell in the bakery you should go away."

meaning:

"If you don't like being somewhere or using something stop being there or using it."

If you think RuneScape is extremly unfair you shouldn't use it.

And remember:

RuneScape is Jagex's property.

The account you use to play with is Jagex's property.

The pixels that you earn from cheating is Jagex's property.

Messing with Jagex's property is illegal and you can get arrested for it.

So JaGeX is able to sue you for feud, so if you gets to spend 5 years in jail autoing did cost you more than playing legit.

Besides if you had okay anti-virus and anti-spyware you wouldn't have the key logger problem!

And a final point: Autoing can acctually hurt the feelings of those during the hard work manually.

460wk.jpg

I said not use a MMORPG. I suggested you tried to use the single player games on the internet the so called ORPG
As I said before, 50% of the reason we macro is for the challenge. Single player games don't have a very big challenge...

How would JaGeX be able to do that if the Autoers can't be seen?

They don't have to even worry about the autoers. But reinforcing the no real life trading rule, would stop a lot of the autoers from China, who just want to sell their gp for cash...

Have I called you an Idiot yet? Nope, I just don't uses smilies so much in a serious debate.

\'

It's called cheating/breaking the rules even if you are doing it for an extremely different perspective. You still supports the autoing buisness just by autoing even if you only wants to use autoing to examine things in RuneScape

How would I support the system if I rarely use it?

By the challenge. Besides many companies tends to hire people who have been playing MMORPGs because these people are more used to hard work. And the by the percentage I might have got it wrong, either it's 110% or only 11% harder, 11% now when I'm thinking about it.

Yes, but then those companies would also know that you don't manage your time well/have more beneficial stuff to do then play games. So as well as it being good in a job application, it can also be bad. And Runescape isn't challenging. It's just time consuming. Sure, I can get 99 fishing if I wanted to sit at my desk for a couple weeks clicking the same fishing spot, and eventually I'll get there. Was it challenging? Did it make you think?

Still lost an masive amount of cash.
Yes, but to get scammed, you need to make a mistake, as in trusting someone with 300k. While for keylogging, it's not necessarily you that made the mistake, but rather it may have been your brother that downloaded it. (In my case, it was my bro...)

Well so was I but I didn't start cheating. Besides by autoing also ruins someone elses life, it would take them ages to get a certain amount of something, while it takes a very shorter time for a software to do the same. And by the lower price autoers are acctually cheating for a lot of profit.
It doesn't take a shorter time to do it with software, just the software can run 24/7 when you may have to leave your computer for a meal or something. But, I agree with the rest of your statement :).

Ever heard of the Soviet Russia? In Soviet Russia hard working people are ACCEPTED, not like in the modern western world where the "**** workers, we got machines now!"-system is ruling.

And I'm fighting for a fair-world without people cheating other peoples like you are doing.

Well, whats better, someone getting their arm ripped off due to them getting their hand stuck in the machinery. OR, a machine breaks down. Which one would cost less to repair? Which one would cost less to make? Which one doesn't have the ability to sue you? Think of it from the business standpoint...

In Danish we have a methaphor saying:

"If you don't like the smell in the bakery you should go away."

meaning:

"If you don't like being somewhere or using something stop being there or using it."

If you think RuneScape is extremly unfair you shouldn't use it.

So...

"If you don't like the macroing in RS, you should go away."

So JaGeX is able to sue you for feud, so if you gets to spend 5 years in jail autoing did cost you more than playing legit.

Okay...let's sue a 13-year-old kid because he macroes! Easiest defense = Well, he doesn't know any better.

They're not going to give 5 years in jail for macroing in a game? I cheated in Monopoly! "Go directly to Jail, do not pass Go do not collect $200" They'll just make you give your earnings back to Jagex, or slap your wrist and tell you never to do it again...

Besides if you had okay anti-virus and anti-spyware you wouldn't have the key logger problem!

Lol, I have 5 anti-virus, and 3 anti-spyware, plus 2 firewalls. The only reason it got through? "This file may contain a virus, which of the following do you wish to do?

[ ] Delete

[ ] Quarantine

[X] Continue Download"

If my brother decided to stop the download, and delete the file. Nothing would have happened. But instead he chose to continue the download.

And a final point: Autoing can acctually hurt the feelings of those during the hard work manually.

Referring back to your saying...

"If you don't like the macroing in RS, you should go away"

I'm not trying to be mean or anything. But as you said, our posts lack smilies :)

-Dunce

As I said before, 50% of the reason we macro is for the challenge. Single player games don't have a very big challenge...

Yes, but to get scammed, you need to make a mistake, as in trusting someone with 300k. While for keylogging, it's not necessarily you that made the mistake, but rather it may have been your brother that downloaded it. (In my case, it was my bro...)

Hang on a second... first you say you cheat for the challenge - then you say you cheat because you are angry. Could you make up your mind?

And a lot of ORPGs would be hard to cheat in, almost as hard as RuneScape. Because they variates alot.

Here's some ORPGs that I think would give you a bit of a challenge:

http://www.popcap.com/gamepopup.php?the ... aniquarium

http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/stickrpg

http://www.gratis-ting.dk/ny/spil/vis_i ... navn=Storm the house 2

http://www.gratis-ting.dk/ny/spil/vis_i ... 3&navn=The Last Stand

They don't have to even worry about the autoers. But reinforcing the no real life trading rule, would stop a lot of the autoers from China, who just want to sell their gp for cash...

Yet there would still be the autoers who are just too plain lazy to bother to play the game.

\'

So where have I been flaming?

How would I support the system if I rarely use it?

By not cheating in the system, mainly because the system will punish you sooner or later.

Yes, but then those companies would also know that you don't manage your time well/have more beneficial stuff to do then play games. So as well as it being good in a job application, it can also be bad. And Runescape isn't challenging. It's just time consuming. Sure, I can get 99 fishing if I wanted to sit at my desk for a couple weeks clicking the same fishing spot, and eventually I'll get there. Was it challenging? Did it make you think?

It was a challenge as you could manage to be bored in that long time without giving up. Something called will.

It doesn't take a shorter time to do it with software, just the software can run 24/7 when you may have to leave your computer for a meal or something. But, I agree with the rest of your statement :).

It doesn't yes - but does autoers need to log off to sleep or log off to eat? No, but you do!

Well, whats better, someone getting their arm ripped off due to them getting their hand stuck in the machinery. OR, a machine breaks down. Which one would cost less to repair? Which one would cost less to make? Which one doesn't have the ability to sue you? Think of it from the business standpoint...

Okay thought from the stand point of business: Machines does all the work, people earn no money so they have no money. Yet to produce something you need to present something that it can be produced from, and to get that would cost money, so if a cow is killed to produce 5 beefs at a price of 10ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì each but nobody can pay for the beef as they have no job and there fore no money. So people would starve.

So...

"If you don't like the macroing in RS, you should go away."

Why, I'm not breaking any rules, I'm not complaining how the game is controled by JaGeX, but you are. You are the one who don't like JaGeX way of controling the game. I'm happy about the game it self, you are the one who are not.

I only want to autoing to stop, and I'm no autoing all ready so I can't quit autoing. You want JaGeX to stop the game, but you are also (even as it's rarely) playing the game.

So who should quit the game? The one who likes it (me) or the one who don't (you).

Okay...let's sue a 13-year-old kid because he macroes! Easiest defense = Well, he doesn't know any better.

Or like... let's sue/arrest a 13-year-old kid for stealing candy in a shop or breaking into a house. 'Unfair'? No.

They're not going to give 5 years in jail for macroing in a game? I cheated in Monopoly! "Go directly to Jail, do not pass Go do not collect $200" They'll just make you give your earnings back to Jagex, or slap your wrist and tell you never to do it again...

Go directly to jail, lose your possibility to ever get a legal job again. And have hard expirence in the jail of which you can't set the computer to be instead of you. Besides, Monopoly is different from RuneScape, you can't compare it.

Lol, I have 5 anti-virus, and 3 anti-spyware, plus 2 firewalls. The only reason it got through? "This file may contain a virus, which of the following do you wish to do?

[ ] Delete

[ ] Quarantine

[X] Continue Download"

Be careful what you download. Only download from trusted sites. And it wasn't JaGeX who sent you the virus so why are they the ones you are trying to get your revenge from by cheating?

If my brother decided to stop the download, and delete the file. Nothing would have happened. But instead he chose to continue the download.

Be angry at your brother then - not JaGeX, unless your brother name is Andre Gower and your own name is Paul Gower.

Referring back to your saying...

"If you don't like the macroing in RS, you should go away"

I'm not trying to be mean or anything. But as you said, our posts lack smilies :)

Because I'm trying to discuss a serious issue about autoing.

-Dunce

-Veltia

460wk.jpg

• 2 years later...

yea i completely agree with this topic. There are to many skillers and autoers out there. I am lvl 98 cmb in the game and i'm just barely getting ready to get a lvl 80 skill yet there are lvl 3's out there with at around 5-10 skill capes. i have a high total for not having a lvl 80 skill yet. 1492 so it proves that i play just to play. If there were less skillers or autoers out there the game would be more fun and if there was no gold-farmers then the game would be completly fair. even tho prices would never get to low now could it. lkike in real economic topics there is always i price floor and price ceiling. right now maple logs are at the minimum price they can get to. i say Jagex should have more of there own employee's go in and moderate the game more (free-world and members-worlds).

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Actually this seems like a viable revival for this thread. It gives us a chance to reflect on the prices back then, when autoers were farming all these resources as opposed to now. Hard to believe Yew logs have nearly increased 100% thus far...