Trojann2 Video Productions Presents: Dagannoth Kings Duo

Trojann2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with my noobish melee stats I can easily down Supreme fast :wink:

Ofcourse higher combat helps but I as 108 (with melees of a 105 or so)

even got to drop restores + food for my mage so :P

In 3 duo trips we got 2 Warriors, an Archer, 2 Zerkers and a D Axe O:)

Gonna watch vid now, it's fun to see ::'

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Would someone teach me how to lure prime? I'm 112 combat with 92 defense, I think I can manage..

Naw, you cant do it, too nubby :P

mybuckethf2.jpg

DM me, i'll take yout bucket and whoop you with it!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

We woulda gotten some drops if Caskade didn't mess up the first 2 times. He forgot to use the special of the Rune Axe the first time, and brought Strength potions instead of Sara brews the second time. That practically wasted an hour. And the best drop would be a clue :XD:

Yup. I'll take the blame. It was all me kthxbai. It was only 'a test run' anyways. We'll go down there and camp for a few hours next time. ::' Have to go do that clue now :ohnoes:

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

Would someone teach me how to lure prime? I'm 112 combat with 92 defense, I think I can manage..

first mage goes down and attacks rex and goes to safe spot, melee runs in and attracts supreme and prime and runs back up ladder

then mage waits til prime is wandering to the north side of the map, attack him then run all the way southeast so prime will move east before going south to get in your range

that's it

and yes this can still be lured, lurer can lure rex on the mage which won't do much damage

it's easy to not die from that but it can be annoying

btw can you last all 2k spells down there with 10 super restores?

Kaizoku

Thanks for FINALLY showing me how to lure prime Jordan. I already had this strategy planned out but no one would tell me how to get prime over.

Typing this in the middle of a trip with Shade, already got a zerker, and a lurer got really, really angry with us.

Thanks for FINALLY showing me how to lure prime Jordan. I already had this strategy planned out but no one would tell me how to get prime over.

Typing this in the middle of a trip with Shade, already got a zerker, and a lurer got really, really angry with us.

Long time no dk :P

Yeah, me and troj didnt run into any lurers when we did it, but its lure proof XD

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Update on that trip... I got a second zerker, shade got an archer, and the stupid moronic lurer keeps trying to lure us. It's costed him about 30 sharks and has costed me 3 swordfish. And then Rex appears to hate the lurer as well, as next drop is 5 bass.

Great vid. :)

Could you explain in a little bit more detail about how you get Prime in that north-east corner? It was kinda hard to tell in the vid but it looks like you just mage him when he's far north, and then just run down to the south safe spot. I want to make sure I know how to do this right though before I try it, looks like a great way to DK.

Mr Blasty33 - 116 Combat

~ 99 Attack ~ 99 Magic ~ 99 HP ~ 94 Strength ~ 98 Range ~

Great vid. :)

Could you explain in a little bit more detail about how you get Prime in that north-east corner? It was kinda hard to tell in the vid but it looks like you just mage him when he's far north, and then just run down to the south safe spot. I want to make sure I know how to do this right though before I try it, looks like a great way to DK.

^^^^ can you explain this and make a vid for the melee's spot. me lvl 108 and a lvl 111 friend are going to atempt this after i find the cash to buy guthans. TYVM :thumbsup:

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore