same with kadabra and the rest of those types

and i need a dialgaa and ill

have nartional dex

my friend codes 4210-0547-0833

whats yours?

after i get my alakazam and golem and ect ill own you

newbankofrsyq0.gif blackgoldrobesrv5.png

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

Hurry up, punks, I need to get some trading done too...

(And some major grinding, quest pokemon are starting to get into the mid 30s and I only have 1 pokemon over 40 and the rest are under 30 so it's been getting a bit tough...)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

:? ugggggg froze or something, im reconnecting...

uggg no, not trading my drifloon

Lion, get on msn sometime, I've got some trading to do with ye too

Give me some time after im done with this guy, i keep getting disconnected. Plus i have about 15 minutes worth of mathwork id like to finnish before doing anything else. ill be there soon.

Edit: Dude, connect your cable or something, I think its cause your batteries.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

:? the second time you fight Cyrus (right before Palkia/Dialga, Palkia in my case) is whooping me...Having a level 47 Infernape, level 32 Luxray, 32 Kadabra, and 31 Gastradon sure doesn't help, haha. Does anyone have any tips? His Gyarados is the biggest threat I believe, I've only taken down his Honchkrow...

2552DyWnY.png

:? the second time you fight Cyrus (right before Palkia/Dialga, Palkia in my case) is whooping me...Having a level 47 Infernape, level 32 Luxray, 32 Kadabra, and 31 Gastradon sure doesn't help, haha. Does anyone have any tips? His Gyarados is the biggest threat I believe, I've only taken down his Honchkrow...

You should probably leave and come back. First, you need 6 Pokemon. That's a no brainer - you have 6 slots, use 'em effectively. Second, your Infernape is much to unbalanced compared to the rest of your party. If your Infernape goes down, you have nothing to protect you. So train your Pokemon somewhere, even if it's with Exp. Share, to get them to near 40's before attempting to beat Cyrus.

You should probably leave and come back. First, you need 6 Pokemon. That's a no brainer - you have 6 slots, use 'em effectively. Second, your Infernape is much to unbalanced compared to the rest of your party. If your Infernape goes down, you have nothing to protect you. So train your Pokemon somewhere, even if it's with Exp. Share, to get them to near 40's before attempting to beat Cyrus.

That's what I was planning on doing, it's going to be verrrry irritating coming back up Mt. Coronet though, ah well. Thanks for the help :D

2552DyWnY.png

That's what I was planning on doing, it's going to be verrrry irritating coming back up Mt. Coronet though, ah well. Thanks for the help :D

No problem. ;) I'm a Pokemon vet (still have my Pokemon Red game <3), but I don't keep up with EV's and IV's and breeding and all that junk. Anything relating to the core basics I can probably figure out, but don't ask me about the complicated stuff. >_> I also have WiFi, so if you ever need a specific Pokemon, PM me or whatever. We'll see if we can work something out.

jeff ill play you after school ^_^

infernape lv51

torterra lvl 52

empolean lvl 52

luxray lv51

staraptor lv49

kadabra lvl 51

ownage!

ur codes 4811 3518 7027

right?

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

woot lol what should i use

garchomp llv 50 or kadabra lvl 50

garchomp dragon/ground/flying

alakazam psy

psy

trick

shadow ball

future sight

garcomp

dragon claws

fire blast

thunder

hyper beam

so hard to pick!!!!

who ever has a dialga i need it !!!

ill trade uyour dialga back i just need it to fill my pokedex

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

Hola, peoples! MJ, I replied to your PM, so check your inbox.

Finally beat the Elite Four and got the National Dex! I also got a Ditto, so I have more starter Pokemon and Spiritomb than I need. So, if you're interested in: Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Treecko, Spiritomb; make me an offer for any of them! I'm really looking for the starters I don't have, and if you have any legendaries (mostly not from D/P), I might double up on some of my offers (ie, you get your choice of two starters for a Lugia, or whatever).

Also got a female Combee today, and the Vespiquen soon followed. Making progress towards 493, slowly but surely! :D

it wont letm me send anything to you on pm so use this to talk

golem for combee then you give me

dialga then i trade dialga back

get national dex

go to pal park

then get jirachi

ill have national dex

youl have jirachi

so we both win on that deal

woodcuttersguildxm7.png