Pokemon Diamond & Pearl *release*

highlanders

I don't have a DS...soo

I really wish they would release a GBA version...I have all of the games from

Red...yellow..blue to ruby an sapphire and emerald, and in between.

I don't know, it just seems weird playing a pokemon game on a big bulky handheld system...

I loved the games on the gameboy and gba because i would stay up unill 2am on school days, playing my lovely silver version.

By the way, since 2001, I have not started a new game on my silver game.

I currently have 160 hours of gameplay on my silver game. My team consists of

Feraligator 75

Magneton 74

[garden tool]-oh 77

Lugia 79

Magmar 73

Dodrio 76

All levels legit. I also have about 30 pokemon in their 60s. I don't plan to ever start a new game \'

I have beaten the pokemon league around 90 times <3:

\

But I havent played for about a year now//.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favs were the silver/gold/crystal :wink:

Europeans can still order by internet and wait like 2 weeks for their package to arrive.

2480+ total

Wayyyy too many pokemon man. I thought the original 150 was enough.. 500? Lame. If it didn't have so many and didn't have the day/night feature I might think about buying it, although I don't have a DS, my sister does.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

:? I think people are pissed off just cause they can no longer go and memorize the pokemon and learn proper tactics, since everything has almost been equalized.

I for one will be getting the game.

Anyone else have Wi-Fi ? I dont have it, but i want to know if its easy to set up.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Wifi works is if you want a certain pokemon and that someone in the world has one for sale(trade) then u can connect with that person and trade. Everyone has a 'friend code', add it to ur wifi list then u can already connect ;o (I think)

http://www.pokemontrash.com/pokemon_dia ... center.php

French explanation, I didn't find anything else ;P might try to find a better website later.

2480+ total

http://www.nintendowifi.com/customersup ... rtHome.jsp

about wifi connection, a little confusing, but I think all the info can be found on the website with a little research

it looks that for it to work you either need a purchasable USB wifi nintendo connector, or a wireless router. The usb thingy can be purchased from

* Best Buy

* EB Games

* Fry's

* GameStop

* Nintendo World Store

* Star City Video

* Toys "R" Us

for the USA

2480+ total

adam, theres no need to restart trade. you can trade for them on the online pokemon trade thing. find some one there. oh, and people, post your friend codes. ill post mine as soon as i can find it.

adam, theres no need to restart trade. you can trade for them on the online pokemon trade thing. find some one there. oh, and people, post your friend codes. ill post mine as soon as i can find it.

But who would be willing to trade away their starter just like that?

Go on Gamefaqs.com, and go on the forums. I was taking a look over there, and apparently people have racked up like 100 from doing trades to DS that are a. their friends, or b. a second DS they have. Just find someone who has a bunch.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Rofl totally offtopic but I won an ipod nano today ;)

I wanted to buy a better mp3 player, but looks like it wont be necessary :-w

2480+ total

I liked the Red version the best, because of the Rare Candy trick :wink:

I caught Missingno :lol:

Haha, try figuring it out..

Missing

Number

So when you surf along the coast, the game is so bugged it tries to find the ID number of an inexistent creature, so you basically capture "nothing". An image wont load up since it's missing from the database, it just shows random black stuff.

I was a lot younger when I actually played this game but I thought it was pretty fun.

But who would be willing to trade away their starter just like that?

Even I remember that one 8-) Trade, start new savegame, trade, repeat... And off you go.

-

450 creatures seems a bit too much :? The series have gone totally unoriginal, could try emulating it but it doesn't probably have the same feel as the original games. Now it's all about making as many sequels as possible to make money off kids.

And before you know it, in a few years they'll have 1000 pokemon. Kids, good luck remembering the names.

Ehh I was going to buy the game but you can only battle with people you exchange friend codes with.

Its not that hard to get a friend code from any random person. Go on to Game Faqs. Tons of people have them in sigs.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai