~~~~~~Goal To 99 Smithing~~~~~~ 97 ACHIEVED!!

REMEMBER TO POST IF YOU VIEW, I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. :D

Selling: gold bars 200 each

Buying: Gold ores 450 each

Current Level

zydane2000.gif

999fw5.jpg

About Me

I am 17 years old, currently just finished junior year which means I have to plan for college, thinking about going for pharmacy. I enjoy sports and have played soccer and track for my highschool. I also enjoy playing all sports casually and hanging out with friends. Runescape is the only game I play on computer other then Warcraft III ocasionally. I also play Xbox 360.

Why I am Doing this

Ever since I started playing runescape, I've enjoyed smithing, and wanted to get 99 smithing. Now that I have enough money and that skill capes have come out, I have decided to go for it. I also care more about skills than money. I am plagued (or blessed) with quitting alot. In fact, I started playing runescape 5 years ago, but have taken many and many long breaks (6-8 month breaks). Hopefully I can achieve 99 smithing before I get bored of runescape. I think I can do it.

My Motivation

Smithing cape is pure ownage

*points at siggy*

I think it just got alittle less pure ownage now that somoene like you got it.

Having somebody like you around is funny, just don't get yourself banned. Tip.it is getting too nice to no lifers. :?

So there you have it kids (and adults). My goal is to teach runescape players of the idea of self control and balance and maintaining a social life while playing runescape because I know most of these people will regret it.

How I am Doing this

Level gained breakdown:

48-89 - steel plates

89-99 - gold bars

Edit: I have officially switched to gold ores and will be making them in ghost town. (Don't know how to spell the acutal name : P)

99smithbarssx9.jpg

Starting Level

startlevelsmithdb1.jpg

Level Up Pictures

(NOTE: My wireless connection is really bad due to my failing router, which I wont mention the company, so I might not be able to take pics of the level ups.)

88[X]

88dw5.jpg

89[X]

89smithwi3.jpg

90[X]

90vv7.jpg

As you can see I took a long break and merchanted for a while. I have also officially switched to gold ores. I will be mostly smithing, but I will also continue merchanting when I get bored. (I am already thinking about selling my new party hat to level another skill to 99, I guess its just my nature. I will wait for July-Behind the Scenes to see if a new skill will come out. If not I will sell and spend money on 99 Farming.

91[X]

91ey9.jpg

92[X]

92tj5.jpg

93[X]

93dz5.jpg

94[X]

94hg4.jpg

95[X]

95to2.jpg

96[X]

96sb4.jpg

97[X]

97kt5.jpg

98[ ]

99[ ]

Thanks, posts and any help would be appreciated. Also feel free to add me and give me hints, or just keep me busy.

smallsigr.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes like 4minutes to smelt an inventory of Cannon balls... It takes about 45seconds to make an inventory of smelted Gold ores... To be honest, its not worth it.

If you were going to do it that way, you should have brought the ores for 80k steel bars, smelted and then smithed.

gl, I am also going for smithing 99

all the way with steel bars

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

Grats on 89! Very nice and that's a lot of bars! lol GL on 99 Smithing, it'll be very hawt. 8-)

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

goodluck , you will need it :D

smithing can get very boring after a while

but stay focused , take breaks when needed ..dont give up :thumbsup:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

• 1 month later...

Do you have enough gold ores for lvl 99?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I don't have enough gold ores atm, but I have enough money to buy them all.

To the second question, I did sell my bank at the beggining and bought steel bars. Then I took a 1.5 month break to merchant and merchanted my way to a yellow phat and then decided to switch to gold ore.

Thanks for the support.

smallsigr.jpg

nice..and good luck w/ 99.

When I first started runescape, It was only classic, I LOVED to mine and smith because it was good money.

But when I started runescape 2 when it came out, I just started hated it, and now I just plain out hating it. I don't have a problem with smithing, But mining I just could not stand anymore. RSC's mining was empty and thats why i loved it there.

258uo8n.jpg