Do you watch wrestling?

FrancisRune83

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to watch Raw and Smackdown every week until they took away Kane's mask :cry:

did they make him not wear it or did he choose not to, coz it looks cool and ive only watched it for almost a year

i watch WWE Raw, Smackdown and ECW, but not so much smackdown or ecw , just wen theres nothin else

i also seen a few episodes of Wrestling Society X (or sumthin like that) on MTV

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Kane lost his match in a mask vs. title match against Triple H, somewhere around 2003.

Good call on ROH :)

When I was a wee pre-teen I used to watch it and I had wrestling toys of Hulk Hogan and stuff. But I haven't watched it for years. Its glorified ballet to me.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Sometimes very late at nite when show the episodes, it's hilarious how random things keep happening in those shows. Like some random guy appearing then challenging another, girls popping out of nowhere. It's as if they're not even making any effort to hide it's made up anymore. "It's okay, it's all fantasy, it's not real, let's have some fun"

2480+ total

My favorites would be Hogan, Curt Hennig, Pillman, Taker, Eddie, Hart, Michaels, HHH, Mr. Kennedy, Benoit, Edge, Homicide, Hernandez, AJ Styles, Bryan Danielson, Sandman, Dreamer, RVD and many others from WWE, TNA and ROH.

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

• 4 weeks later...
Wrestling=Best Sports Ever

Batista=The Crappiest Wrestler Ever

Batista Should Be Called-B*tchtista

Fully agree on the Batista part.

Yeah I can't stand this guy. He's terrible at wrestling. The last time I cheered for him is 2005. However the fans are too stupid to notice that he sucks.

Resize.jpg

Anyone watch last night's SmackDown!? Most people already knew what was coming because they anounced it on the site and on ECW this week, but still, a pretty clear sign of how long the injury list there is right now. Four main eventers out with injuries (although luckily Mr. Kennedy won't be out for as long as they originally expected). They must've been in full-on panic mode since last weekend.

I will have to say to all of you that John Cena has done everything and his best to make the fans like him and most of them do. On the other hand, Batista did nothing that Cena did and he thought everything will go his way when he did nothing to make that happen. He whins at backstage and argues with the GM and the GM gets disappointed after he gets shouted by him so he makes nothing go his way. Batista's a lazy idiot who couldn't give a rat's anus.

Resize.jpg

I absolutely loved it around 10-13. Back when The Rock and Austin were at their peak, the corporation, the ministry of darkness, when they fused, Undertaker through the ring, Undertaker going generally insane, Shane O'Mac (<3:) - those were good times.

I grew out of it, but popped back a couple of years ago to see what it's like. I was mortified. Second grade wrestlers competing for the title, countless other titles, and one thing that did it for me: Some guy from 'the Middle East' (you know, that country) was 'ranting' over how he's being mistreated in the U.S, some punk comes to the entrance, waves the American Flag and pummels the crap out of this guy - to the mass adulation of the fans.

What the smeg is that about? WWE, or whatever the hell it's called now, is a joke.