Archive - Introduce Yourself

nvw08

Hi.

Been using tip.it for a while now, got bored and joined the forum.

Can't really think of anything else to say right now...

Adventurer choose your path with care,

And be, with caution, bold,

Not all the treasure's really there,

Nor all that glitters gold

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo im dj...in rs im degertz 1012......been playing for about 4-5 years now.......had many accounts hacked (don't kno how) so i restarted many times with many files and i kno where everything is and how to do almost everything on the f2p server.....

D3g3rtz.png

I want my turn too! :-w

Hey my name is *erhm* kind of sucky - invented it then i was 12 in 2003 and not old enough to play runescape #-o please call me Veltia or Vagn

These days i claims that I'm a free wolf in RuneScape after i quitted my clan and my two best friends in IRL and RS quitted both IRL and RS (They started playing WoW -.- )

I'm a different runescape player and the main reason is that i wanted to be able to write to the Tip.it times because i admits is a lot, I mean, I haven't seen many other RuneScape newspapers ever :-k .

I'm Danish but lives in Switzerland, why shouldn't be discussed and how is simply a too stupid question.

Oh, I'm afraid that I'm of stupid things to say.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Hi I'm termenator10 and hows hell on the game. Level 71 and 86, I've been playing for about two years (Off and on). I'm author on tip.it and I do whatever. PM me if you want I'm bored with the game.

P.S. Lady above me why are you playing a childrens game, shouldn't you worry abou taking care of your kids? No Offence, I' mean your probably a great parent, I'm jus sayin.....

P.S.S. Don't Take that seriously TET Just had to put my opinion in there, you guys and gals are doin a banged up job.

Everyone Sucks but me!!!

Hi, my username is Doughboyiam (don't ask)

I saw the great events that Tip.it had, so i decided to join the forums. :D

Unfortunately, I missed the event where Honest1 got kidnapped. :cry: That event, however, motivated me to join.

So, hiya!

:D :D :D :D

(\_/)

(o.o)

(>.<)

This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I am billioo and I have been a member for two and one half years now. I love to mine and smith, and i loooove quests!! I always try to help new members as long as they don't act like n00bs!! I also try to participate in TET events, however some of your event times are not condusive to my sleeping patterns, rofl! I will keep looking for upcoming events and hopefully play when I can. Thanks for a great website! :D

billioo.png

Hey billioo, doughboyiam, termenator10, justmalc, Goimm, pspaul1, knighthare12, Veltia, degertz, Anubisblue, Flametrooper, altune, Noobmaster, jellwin, magib1, dracosword, KingKnight1, Astaroth267, Unrealevil, ...... and everyone else!

Give me a PM on RS if you ever wana talk! \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi, my name is mango2004pl on runescape. ive been playing scince 2004 (duh) but ive quit for long periods of time in between then and now, so ive onyl been playing for about 1 and a half years... i always need help because im a total idiot when it come to runescape so pm me in the game anytime cause i need help... :wall:

dragonmfishcape,mango2004pl.gifmango2004pl.gif

Hey everyone, I've been playing RuneScape for a few years now and using Tip.it for a majority of the time and I've found myself lately browsing the forums.. so I thought I'd introduce myself and maybe post a bit . My name on here is the same as in RS and I'm always looking for some friends, so if you want you can add me. I don't really know what else to say.. soooo.. I'll be seein' ya! 8-)

Hi i've been playing runescape for a bout a year and a half, my characters name is Tarrance10. His best skill is mining at 56. My favorite skills are, even though they take forever, are mining and smithing because they can make u alot of money if u work them right.

hey, my names mugglle, im the proud owner of the accounts apsitively,posulutely, and coldark fire(and of coarse, mugglle), i usually play on mugglle, or apsitively, (both main accounts.) fish lobsters, and take small orders, (up to 500)unless im busy. mugglle(a non magical being from harry potter, which im not a fan of) is acctually a pure mage, made 4 the soul purpose of laughing :lol: , is lvl 53 mage currently.

Hi everyone, my Name's Dinah :) I've been playing Runescape since... gods, I can't remember! It was back when the entire game was P.v.P, and before Runite came out... so that might give you an indication of how long it's been ;) hehe.

I've played a few characters, Daynaskarew (83, total 1013) and Tyndal mainly, but get bored very easily, so I think I've amassed a total of 1 year of playtime, hehe.

Just starting out a new character now, Vel Seriph, and will be seeing how long it takes me to reach the top ;) hehe.

Thanks everyone!

Dinah xXx

Guest DaReeferRanger

yo, im da reefer ranger. i use sals realm forums also, and that is where i was directed here. my runescape username is grnr ngr9735. i have been playing for about a year now. i am free play, but i was a member for two months. my highest skill is 80 ranged.

Hi =) My name is kevin and I'm from pennsylvania.

I'm currently a mod on the official forums, and enjoy la crosse, sailing, and surfing.

I've been trying to register for a LONG time but it never works out lol.

Hope to get to know you all ^_^

hi :D im bored and i hate my life :P lol jk. im gt, my favorite skills are mining and cooking, im currently lvl 74 and i will b f2p 4 the rest of my life :XD: :thumbsup:

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

hi im new to the forum, been playing rs since mid 2005 and a member from 0ctober 05. mostly play in world 12 but say hi if you do see me an will visit world 99 now and again normally doing slayer :)

vauxhallnut.png

hi im madzima77, im new here, though i have a clan website, that is sweet btw, and i hope to learn alot on this website.

Im 15 and i love runescape and anything to do with computers.

Thats all I got to see about that