My school was locked down

colossuscool

Theres been alot of people copying what happened in virginia. I suspect most of them probably are just kids trying to get schools to close so they dont have to work.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Eh... Last school year, we had 2 or 3 threatening notes. Nothing really happened that I know of, but we had to go outside to the baseball field, and one of the times, we went to another school for a couple hours.

I think that these shootings bring the reality of the threat into view, and the smallest indication of violent thoughts has a larger effect than usual.

- Np Tyler

There was a bomb threat during my last year of school so they decided to shut all the students and teachers INSIDE the building until we were given the ok to come out. #-o

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

We had a bomb threat last year so they put us all in the football field with only one way out through the fence. Basically they put us in a cage. We were stuck out there for 5 hours so me and my friends ordered a pizza delivered to the fence ftw. \' (got detention for that one.)

It turned out it was a parent who did it because they're daughter didn't want to be at school. <.<

i came home after what happened at my college (VT), and apparently this morning 2 elementary schools and 1 high school was on lockdown today for some odd reason

my friend's father called the sheriff's office to see what was going on and he said it had something to do with the building...but that's BS as 3 schools were shut down

i don't know wtf is going on anymore...things are only gonna get worse and be more common though

Things are like this because of (obviously) because of what has been going on the past few days. We are on a heightened watch right now.

i just turned on the news and there's a gunman at a space center in Texas...

only gonna heighten...this is sad

Things are like this because of (obviously) because of what has been going on the past few days. We are on a heightened watch right now.

i just turned on the news and there's a gunman at a space center in Texas...

only gonna heighten...this is sad

really, got a news link anywhere?

This stuff is pitiful. One can only hope that our heightened security in schools will be enough to prevent something.

lemme look

lol...the news people are like "Well high schools don't have much security as it's an open environment; colleges have slightly higher security and yet again, it's an open environment; but this is NASA, one of the most secure facilities in the world"

it's..wow

here:

http://www.cnn.com/

it's their top headline atm

after the mother of a student called 911 to tell officers her son had threatened to do harm at the school
Sad. Ratting on your own kid to the police.
sig5235ro7.jpg

after the mother of a student called 911 to tell officers her son had threatened to do harm at the school

Yes and no.

It was the right thing to do as far as an ethically-minded member of society is concerned. However, as a parent, she should have disciplined the everliving crap out of the moron.

Hell I wouldn't want my kid to be a killer. His time in prison will teach him, or I'll do that. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

two or three days ago, some kid at my school sent a text to his friend saying he'd bring a gun into OUR school to reenact columbine. he was arrested and expelled, but threatened that he still had friends involved in school

no surprise, today had the highest absentee percent for our school this year

Hell I wouldn't want my kid to be a killer. His time in prison will teach him, or I'll do that. :twisted:

The only thing time in prison teaches is how to be a criminal.

two or three days ago, some kid at my school sent a text to his friend saying he'd bring a gun into OUR school to reenact columbine. he was arrested and expelled, but threatened that he still had friends involved in school

no surprise, today had the highest absentee percent for our school this year

Exactly the same thing here. If you are from Tennessee also, that would be very creepy.
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

My school had a "Virginia Tech Tomorrow" threat written in the bathroom. We had to wait in a long line to get into the school and first be searched. The past few days we haven't been allowed to leave classes during the hour either.

Some chotch brought a pellet gun to school and started shooted at noone.

it. was scary. If was was trying to kill wed all be ded because some girl who I don't know screamed at the top of her bloody lungs.. :ohnoes:

This was 2 yrs ago but I am still kinda shaking by it.

The world is going down to the slums with all the sad and depressed kids

last week I intercepted a note whicha girl accedentally droped and It was suicidal.. I knew who this was but she is like and aquaintance but no a friend and it is scary

mellowsiggyacopyck7.jpg