Most Unpopular Yew Tree In F2P

RayOxide

Thanks for telling everyone. That place will probably be macro-infested in a few days. Good job. =D> :roll:
Seriously I don't care, there are far better methods of money making than yews (don't flame me for rune mining) excluding rune mining, and willows are far better exp than yews.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macroers aren't people. They have no souls.

siggified!

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

For those people that think it will be Macro Infested again, it wont be, it's too far from a bank >.>

And that's why it's the most unpopular tree ::'

And if it's far from a bank, no macroers, Get it? Got It? GOOD. :anxious:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

siggified!

Ugh :roll:

I hate people who say that. I've known a few people who have autoed and they are not bad people at all. Most of them are very smart in writing scripts and such. They are just not good for the people wanting Yews or whatever item in game.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Yeah, I'm definetly stealing that for future sig material. :)

Lol, Ty, But, back onto topic...

If you dont believe me test it.

• 2 weeks later...
wat about the yews near melzars maze?

ya ud think having 4 trees like a bajilion steps away from a bank would be empty

theres so many macros that trees never stand over 45 seconds, id say 15+ macors there on avg.

btw, about that tree, i guess its just too far from a bank and theres only 1, so lot of standing around/waiting and banking

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

wat about the yews near melzars maze?

ya ud think having 4 trees like a bajilion steps away from a bank would be empty

theres so many macros that trees never stand over 45 seconds, id say 15+ macors there on avg.

btw, about that tree, i guess its just too far from a bank and theres only 1, so lot of standing around/waiting and banking

It is, but it's better than getting 2 logs per Yew Tree with like 10+ Macroers around.

oh wow...not to bright man. I'm sure theres tons of macro-users that use tip.it and their gonna start flocking there....

thats my usual spot for cutting yews cause I see about only 2 macroners their in good worlds.

EDIT: Siggified That ^^^

Yes macroes are poeple... Read the rs homepage :P They say macroers are people from asian countries... Even trough I think it's strange that macroes run away from random events but don't run away if you drop a spore of yews to the hobgoblins :twisted:

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

There's one yew tree in lumby graveyard. Doubt it is receiving much attention, probably 1 or 2 white dots around it.

yeah you beat me to it, there are never any macroers there...

I've seen that one full many of times..

The one in Lumby Graveyard.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

The one in Lumby Graveyard.

Untrue.

I think that the tree I'm talking about is so unpopular is because of the dark wizards! Dark Wizards! FTW!

That's a pretty decent spot i didn't even knew of it :P

Well i have a good willow spot, South Rigmmington, No one is there, best f2p willows there! =P~

Thank you noob :twisted:

Yes macroes are poeple... Read the rs homepage :P They say macroers are people from asian countries... Even trough I think it's strange that macroes run away from random events but don't run away if you drop a spore of yews to the hobgoblins :twisted:

You recognise, That's why I said they're not people.

Having no soul = you don't give a care about anyone else. So anyone that uses Macroers isn't a person. Because they have no soul.

Yeah, there's no one there, but you have to wait for it to respawn. I like the ones I use, but I'll be a smarty and not say where it is. It has a few bots, but not many, and you can always dodge them by switching worlds.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.