The OoC Presents: Newbie Appreciation Day! Date changed!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is a good idea. We give armor to some noob, they tell another noob that they got stuff from "that person'. That noob tells another noob, who tells another noob and eventually everyone will be hoarding us for free stuff. Also, when I started, I didn't have people going up to me and give me free stuff. I had to buy my own or make my own armor. Good luck. :roll:

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

I can go to the woodcutting tutor. I don't have no axes, or tinderboxes, though. By the way im donating 8k air runes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

ill help make iron sets and i mite help give out the stuff if im not busy since i owe sum1 that they gave me good advice and stuff

EDIT:if i cant help giv out the stuff hu shud i giv it 2?

Ok, this is what I am donating

1k fish (salmon and trout) DONE

50 shortbows and 1k bronze arrows and 500 iron arrows DONE

50 regular staves DONE

50 Tinderboxes, chisels and hammers DONE

As many strength, magic and defense amulets that I have DONE

50 Pickaxes (iron) DONE

500 rune essence DONE

50 fishing nets DONE

50 woodcutting axes (iron) DONE

50 full iron sets and 50 iron longswords DONE

5k air runes and 2.5k mind runes

I will also be doing a lot of quest helping and a lot of helping people train their skill of choice. I will show what ones will be good moneymakers.

tfssig.png

ill help make iron sets and i mite help give out the stuff if im not busy since i owe sum1 that they gave me good advice and stuff

EDIT:if i cant help giv out the stuff hu shud i giv it 2?

Read the first post, there are a list of people you can donate to.

Thanks Moonshadow

=Proud member of the Order of Cabbage=

I can donate a few iron sets (alot if someone supplies me with iron bars) with longsword, and iron axes. I can also make steel plates/axes if we need it (and if I can remember the other stuff :lol: ). I can also give tutorials to people about smithing, mining, crafting, and fishing.

I can help with quests too.

Bluejayfan94

~ EDIT: I can also make iron arrows and steel arrows (and bows) and bronze arrows( if someone supplies me with bronze bars) :D

I have 18 full irons,

24 iron axes,

and no steel stuff yet... I dont have alot of steel bars so I might not do alot of full steels. :(

All skilling help and questing help is much appreciated. Thank you all for your donations and support, but don't stop there, we need more elemental runes and ranged equipment, also stuff to help people kick-start their skilling will also help.

Thanks everyone!

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

This is just an additional note - if people want to make full iron sets, you do not need to make the kiteshield part of it as we have kiteshields in large excess.

Thank you.

This is just an additional note - if people want to make full iron sets, you do not need to make the kiteshield part of it as we have kiteshields in large excess.

Thank you.

Ok, I will be able to make more platebodies then ::' ::'

I'll try to make as many full iron sets as possible.

OoC, thanks for doing something right. I remember when a schoolmate gave me my firs iron pickaxe and longbow [=

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

Im definetly in, i have:

70 sets of full iron

11 sets of black mage robes

50 willow longbows

and a tonne of phoenix crossbows

all in which i dont need

but when is NAD

ty

RSN:Saberdart5

"In and infinite universe, all things are possible"

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

worldmapsig.png

Im definetly in, i have:

70 sets of full iron

11 sets of black mage robes

50 willow longbows

and a tonne of phoenix crossbows

all in which i dont need

but when is NAD

ty

Weekend after next, more details on the main post (all the way down to the bottom)

I'll clear my bank for you guys :thumbsup:

I got 84 Smithing so if u need anythign smithed for the noobs add me my pm is ALWAYS on

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I'll clear my bank for you guys :thumbsup:

I got 84 Smithing so if u need anythign smithed for the noobs add me my pm is ALWAYS on

Much appreciated :) . Any bronze, iron, or steel stuff would be most helpful if you have the time. Thanks for your help!

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I remember when I first started, someone gave me full iron. I thought they were so rich...

Anyway, it might even have been you guys so I want to help. I can't actually give stuff out (exam on the 18th!!!) but I'm going to make loads of stuff. Just out of interest, do you need more stuff for rangers or melees?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I love the concept of this event and am going to start making stuff for it now. I think this is for a great cause and can't wait. I've calculated that it will be about 3:30am in the morning where i am when the event starts but I'm gonna try my best to be there. Well i hope theres a good turn-out! Gonna be wearing my uniform until the event.

Can't Wait,

Et3rnalpow3r

Huzzah! Nad is growing closer and closer, i can't wait for the big day!

what i donated:

~108 iron wc axes

~50 bronze sets

~50 leather ranger aromour sets

~50 tinderboxes

~50 newcomer maps

~50 hammers

~50 security books

kah bah gee!!!

Yeah, I'll try to help out, even though my account may be lvl 9 combat, I am an experianced Runescaper, who has never stayed with an account for more than a month. :lol:

Feeling... sleepy... -.-

I have spoken!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Sorry..

hello,I be here to help newbs.

I have 1 runescape accounts.

omega combo lvl 53.

I have been playing since 2001

I will be a runescaper tell I am 2 old to see anymore.

I like the ooc. I have dontated to ooc nad event.

I will leave u all with this quote i made up.

"The greatest enime mankind must face is it's self."-omega combo

enjoy :D

"The Ultimate hero"