The OoC Presents: Newbie Appreciation Day! Date changed!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I would like to alert you all about the date change, it is now June 23+24 most likely, at 5pm GMT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your donations in by June 16, so that the OoC can do some serious planning and searching. Remember to check the original post for who to donate to, and what we would like you to donate!

Live, love, eat!

Hello Tip.It!

Just informing you that NAD is indeed in just under 4 hours, at 5pm GMT. The time was changed but the main post had not reflected it until now.

We apologise for the inconvenience and hope that you can still make it =)

=Proud member of the Order of Cabbage=

god this seems like a huge scam :-k

More negativity.

How can this be a "huge scam" when people are willingly donating low level items that's distributed to low level players?

:wall: :wall: :wall:

The OoC is a group that's respected and known for their love of fun and humor. Don't sully their good name with your slanderous filth.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Didn't go very well apparently :( I got to help only one person. but now, they have 30k in bank, made through their own work \'

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I can spend some time gathering some of the requested items. I can make some bronze bars at the blast furnace, smith them there.. make some bronze arrows? Heck I don't know really :P

I'll make some leather armour and perhaps some iron items. Although I probaly won't be particapating on the actual day, I'll give it to some of the storage accounts.

Cheers and good luck on NAD!

12pure34

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I guess I can spend some time gathering some of the requested items. I can make some bronze bars at the blast furnace, smith them there.. make some bronze arrows? Heck I don't know really :P

I'll make some leather armour and perhaps some iron items. Although I probaly won't be particapating on the actual day, I'll give it to some of the storage accounts.

Cheers and good luck on NAD!

12pure34

It was a little less than a month ago...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 1 year later...

Although I might not be able to participate in next NAD, I will be sure to do a mini one on my own :). I remember how much i needed help as a newbie...