whats good to high alch f2p?

iskateandpk4

Yeh, your best bet is steel pl8's, but there is no profit, and steel pl8's are increasingly hard to get for 900 gp ea.

Good Luck!

Next time, Help and Advice Forum!

Many people buy them at 1k each also.

I know some people who alch green dhide, just have to find the right price.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I would go with steel plates also thats your best bet. but its hard to find for 900 gp each

~gotsol~

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

1.steel plate(impossible to make profit unless you make them yourself)

2. green dhide bodies(buy them from members)

3. rune meds(buy for 10k, alch for 11.3k, but not alot of ppl selling these as they are a pretty rare drop)

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

Coal= 200 GP each

Iron= 150 GP each

Nature Rune= 300 GP each

Steel Platebodies= 1,200 per alc

Total Cost= 850

Profit made= 350

I reccomend mining iron and (If You feel active) Running nats on a nat world.

Those 2 don't take long, and are pretty cheap. (20k for rune pick. Get all the iron and ess with it. Remember your boots of lightness).

Mining Iron= 500 profit

Mining Iron and Ess= 800 profit

Mining Iron, buying Ess= 700 profit.

I reccomend ming and running until you have a decent amount of GP. Then buy your way through.

I usually high alc steel plates. I'm trying to increase my smithing so I don't want to waste a lot of time trying to sell the plates, but I'd also like to get a decent amount of money for them.

Pixeloaded.jpg

Alch green dragon hide stuff, you would lose around 200 per alch but its really the only item f2p'ers like your self and can in big amounts thats worth alching. Many members sell 100gp under the hi-alch price but...you can get as many as your little stubby fingers and get.

~I'll make you Green Dragonhide Bodies for 4600 Each (They alch at 4680 Each.) PM me if you want them made. I make them by the thousand, and you cannot buy less than a thousand.~

One problem with your price, he has to get the nature runes to alc that many and he would lose money from your trade.

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

~I'll make you Green Dragonhide Bodies for 4600 Each (They alch at 4680 Each.) PM me if you want them made. I make them by the thousand, and you cannot buy less than a thousand.~

One problem with your price, he has to get the nature runes to alc that many and he would lose money from your trade.

Lol? Every time you alch you lose a price unless you either buy really cheap or make...not 4600 is the average price for bodys, its a little high though I bet you could find cheaper on forums.

Coal= 200 GP each

Iron= 150 GP each

Nature Rune= 300 GP each

Steel Platebodies= 1,200 per alc

Total Cost= 850

Profit made= 350

No, it takes 2coal and 1 iron to make a bar. it takes 5 bars to make a plate body, so 100 for iron, and 200 for each coal is 500 per bar. 5 bars is 2500 gp + a nat

so its around 2800gp per plate, with an alch of 1200, you lose 1600 gp per alch.

DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN PLATES !

and you could get green bodies for 4400

Hephaestos8.gif